Poll: Christopher Jordan Dorner, Hero or Psycho?

Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    the guy is a naval reservist who couldn't even get a boat out of the harbor, I'm amazed he even found the ocean

his first act was to murder the daughter of the man who defended him and her fiance, I'm not seeing the righteousness of his cause here

I don't know how disconnected from reality one has to be to see any merit in his actions, that people are buying into what he is selling tells me a lot more about you all than it does about him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    the guy is a naval reservist who couldn't even get a boat out of the harbor, I'm amazed he even found the ocean

his first act was to murder the daughter of the man who defended him and her fiance, I'm not seeing the righteousness of his cause here

I don't know how disconnected from reality one has to be to see any merit in his actions, that people are buying into what he is selling tells me a lot more about you all than it does about him
    Or more about what he's fighting....

Again NO ONE is defending his killing of innocents...BUT we ARE saying he has some VERY good points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Or more about what he's fighting....

Again NO ONE is defending his killing of innocents...BUT we ARE saying he has some VERY good points.
    when someone isn't murdering innocents, I will care what he has to say

10+ Year Old Account
    when someone isn't murdering innocents, I will care what he has to say
    Then i'm guessing you don't care what most if not all world leaders have to say seeing as pretty much any military op will have 1-2 casualties.

Not the same no but still think about it. No matter what he's done there IS rampant corruption in the LAPD and in many if not most other facets of modern american society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the same no
    no it ain't

All Police services have corrupted members, it is an inevitability. Just don;t let the one rotten Tomato spoil the bunch and paint your views of them as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Jakken View Post
    All Police services have corrupted members, it is an inevitability. Just don;t let the one rotten Tomato spoil the bunch and paint your views of them as a whole.
    LAPD is kinda famous for it...BIG difference.

Even then.

10+ Year Old Account
    no it ain't
    My point still stands however. There ARE problems ALOT of them. And yet NO ONE would have even glanced at what this man had to say if not for this. Face it violence CAN and often DOES work...In fact i'd say it has a higher success rate then talk...Shoter time of use not included but still...Sometimes we as a species need the monsters to show us what's wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you're saying its too late and your view has already been painted

what was your point? I didn't see a point, I saw a baseless analogy that even you acknowledged was false, why even type it?
    I don't see anybody important believing what he wrote, only the impressionable and foolish
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-02-08 at 07:21 AM.

I totally support this guy. LAPD seems to be pretty corrupt, and I wouldn't be surprised if his complaint he filed was actually true. He's also pretty ballsy, and now he's MIA and the cops aren't being the brightest and are just checking houses in the mountains acting like he would actually hide there. He's had 3 years to plan this, and it's been 14 hours since they've found his car burning in the mountains, so he's probably at least a couple states away by now. Either that or hiding someplace very well hidden.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    yea he's brilliant, he stole a boat and didn't even get it off the docks before he gave up, that's ex-navy for you

yea he's brilliant, he stole a boat and didn't even get it off the docks before he gave up, that's ex-navy for you
    He's smart enough to hide from a bunch of trigger happy cops though. Make of that what you will.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you're saying its too late and your view has already been painted

what was your point? I didn't see a point, I saw a baseless analogy that even you acknowledged was false, why even type it?
    I don't see anybody important believing what he wrote, only the impressionable and foolish
    No i did NOT say it was false merely differences to degrees.

And i do..And TBH i know several very intelligent not just well educated people who would agree with his intent/message...not his actions. There IS a difference.

And as for "painted" views...Yes it may be a bit but that does not bely the FACTS that as far as police forces go the LAPD is VERY VERY VERY fucked up.

Has been for decades only a fool would deny that and sometimes the only way to solve something is to burn it down first...Not always maybe not even often but sometimes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    He's smart enough to hide from a bunch of trigger happy cops though. Make of that what you will.
    I feel like you have an irrational hatred of law enforcement. I have no proof, it is just an inference. I'm willing to think you believe all cops are pigs am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    to what end? he's had to abandon all of his manifesto targets and wander around, is his great mission to evade arrest over night? I didn't get arrested today either, where's my prize? I'm smart enough to be free.

to what end? he's had to abandon all of his manifesto targets and wander around, is his great mission to evade arrest over night? I didn't get arrested today either, where's my prize? I'm smart enough to be free.
    Did you get in a shootout with a couple of cops, injure one of them, and kill another cop and severely injure another one while they were stopped at a red light? Sorry, but nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL maybe for now..But if he evades long enough he can come back...And even if he doesn't truth is they have shown their colors the LAPD has made some VERY big mistakes today...and i doubt these will be the end of them in this affair.

Gotta look past the surface. political ripples may very well be growing from this..Ones that were started long ago...The LAPD has a history and our country in general hasn't been doing alot to garner trust from the citizenry...This whole case depending how it goes truly could be the start of something VERY big.

I feel like you have an irrational hatred of law enforcement. I have no proof, it is just an inference. I'm willing to think you believe all cops are pigs am I right?
    No, I just live in SoCal and I have seen with my own eyes how LAPD is corrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a bit of authroity hatred in general..Can still say i've met some VERY nice officers.