Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    I went from How did Gambit not lose it?! to How the fuck did Gambit just lose it!?

Deleted
    Gotta give props to Gambit, it was getting closer and closer at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if KTB had done another team fight against GMB they would lose. Alex is just so tanky and his dmg is insane they knew it so the back door option was there only option. Gambits comback was just phenomenal this should teach people to never mess around with GMB if you intend to beat them it better be quick and fast. Cause they will capitalize on every single mistake you make just like this game.

Deleted
    Thank you Twitch.TV for this function.

The amount of trash and bullshit being said in the chat during these kind of games is unreal.

I seriously never understood the deal of bashing X part of the world, if that's NA bashing EU or the other way around doesn't matter, its childish and stupid no matter what.
    But I guess that's the difference from people who care about the games and who doesn't.

Would like to see Twitch disable all chat in these tournament channels, even on nights where just one region is playing, endless bashing of other regions on those days too.

Deleted
    What? People on Reddit never fails to amaze me.

"Probably the most toxic way to end the game. Not as in its rude, but its kinda pathetic"

I don't get it why people get so salty after games like that. It was a good and intense game, isn't that the main point in here.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2014-03-15 at 09:18 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cant help but imagine how bad SKT with mandu would make this tourny look :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I cant help but imagine how bad SKT with mandu would make this tourny look :s
    I think saying "with mandu" is the key here lol.

Watching them play last week, wasn't very impressive at all, with Casper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Thank you Twitch.TV for this function.

[snip]
    I just tab to videos or watch it on a screen without chat. Only OGN chat seems relatively okay.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post

"Probably the most toxic way to end the game. Not as in its rude, but its kinda pathetic"
    You could've ditched the 'on Reddit' part and still be fine. KTB needed to do something to win and they decided to pull a Darien. Top laner faffing about, rest of the team clearing up objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post

I don't get it why people get so salty after games like that. It was a good and intense game, isn't that the main point in here.
    I wouldnt say it is toxic or anything but I would say it is incredibly frustrating to try to prepare against that kind of tactic since it would happen say once out of 50 lcs games and its a cheap way to lose because its saying hey we're gonna lose anyway may as well thrash about and see what will happen. But I wouldnt say its against the rules or toxic or anthing, at the end of the day its still a tactic. It's like last stand on cod for example (sorry havent played cod in a while :P)

What makes me wonder about it is, even if they win that if they threw the game that hard it doesnt hold high hopes about their next game. I mean I know people under-rate fnatic but still :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I think saying "with mandu" is the key here lol.

Watching them play last week, wasn't very impressive at all, with Casper.
    Yeah hes the glue for that team for sure. I just like how no 1 team is dominant for an extended period of time over in Korea. If you get complacent at all, there will always be a team that will beat you and take your spot at the top. SKT destroyed everyone but it seems they are on the decline, I can't wait to see who will replace them as the best.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait... Genja spoke English?

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn that juke from SoAz...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Fnatic they really need to ban out insec Kaz or take it away w/e they just can't have him running around behind them like that screwing with them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Omg lol that guy with the horse mask. Luuuulz

~Is Froggen sick? He sounds a bit stuffy
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-03-16 at 05:57 PM.

Very entertaining first game. Fnatic taking the lead well but KT got back very well, totally expecting a Kha'Zix ban and maybe an Olaf ban, he just got out of control in fights and was right in peke's face all day. Was very impressed by peke though, doing so well in lane against Ryu like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait Bo3? I thought they said yesterday it was Bo5? Or did he just mess that up?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh crap Rayze top is so scary late game.......

Sigh just ban the Kha'Zix. If Cyanide had missed the dragon steal earlier the game would be over already. Insec just too good using that ultimate, his steal was a prime example of that. And the getting caught is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    An finally Kaz'Zix banned but now Insec on Leesin which is another comfort pick. I feel like a lose lose trying to ban out insec. I hope Fnatic can pull out a win I don't want to sweep for Champions.

"Breadedcat: I WISH EVERYTIME I WENT TO TAKE A CRAP I COULD GO TO EU CUZ THAT PLACE IS JUST A GIANT TOILET OF A COUNTRY."

American brilliance at it's finest at twitch chat. KT just way too strong.

Infracted. No nation bashing. - Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2014-03-16 at 08:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    "Breadedcat: I WISH EVERYTIME I WENT TO TAKE A CRAP I COULD GO TO EU CUZ THAT PLACE IS JUST A GIANT TOILET OF A COUNTRY."

American brilliance at it's finest at twitch chat. KT just way too strong.
    Can we not assume that they're american and just call them idiots? Because that's what they are. Thanks.