Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    man als these veterans stepping down and becoming free agents... but i think dont any team in the LCS pick them up... Curse qtpie, dont think so, snoopeh nah dont think a team will pick him up cause hes so out of practice. Dexter/Amazeing might find a European team but not NA cause they already where on good teams and not the reason they've done bad (gotta argue over amazing).

Candypanda was kind of a layed back type dunno if they get that with forgiven if he is considered, felt like this dude is just self centered and an asshole to his team.
    I think Snoopeh would only reconsider going pro again if he knew he could which is why he is now.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    The feared LMQ breakup has come to light, as Vasilii, ackerman, and NoName are no longer on the team. They are still in negotiations with Mor, and XiaoWeiXiao will remain with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I could take having my favorite team losing. However having my favorite team break up is too much.

It's okay... I STILL HAVE THEIR STREAMS!
    It is a bit better to have them breakup instead of shitting the bed royally and lose their LCS spot, like how I saw Coast and XDG do.

Also, word is going out that Kiwikid will be stepping down from DIG too. This silly season is a lot busier than before.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2014-10-22 at 07:20 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Kinda expecting C9 to dominate rly hard atleast in the early season, since so many teams are going through roster changes. Kinda scared to go to sleep because every morning there is something new regarding the teams.

Piglet confirmed on his stream that he's going to be joining Curse. Assuming Xpecial and Piglet figure out how to communicate well, that team could be really scary.

Couple questions for Curse now...
    How long will it take for that bot lane to synergize?
    Will Voyboy improve at all?
    Will Piglet stay more than the one season?
    Will they finally make it to fucking worlds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it would make sense.

From 4th in Korea to 4th in NA.

The only thing I dislike about the competitive scene is the damn roster shuffle in the off season. Ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well crs officially announced piglet now. I'm pretty excited to see how that turns out.

All these roster changes though.

Im gonna miss watching him in Lcs, will carry on watching his stream because it never fails to cheer me up.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Im gonna miss watching him in Lcs, will carry on watching his stream because it never fails to cheer me up.
    Yeah, I feel he is a lot more fun to watch on his streams though. Though I mostly prefer streams over LCS, as you get more personal up and close with the players that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Krepo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo T^T Oh well, I wish him the best of luck! If he doesn't get on a team, I hope that Riot seriously considers hiring him. Absolutely love him on the analyst desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krepo and Jesiz are now free agents. Maybe Krepo gets a coaching job somewhere, I'm not sure where Jesiz would go.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    wtf is going, kreppo stepping down from EG and jezis is free agent, really not sure what most of the teams will look like in the end. I Guess this is the chance for many challenger players to get picked up.

Seems like what i read from Kreppos Wall of text he is not happy how the management handled the discipline inside the team and altec/pobelter not putting enough effort in to get better or connect with the team. This is kind of the Quarrel always in E-Sports Teams, you either want the good friends team or the drilled team that works like a machine but has no soul. You cant have both as it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    You know by this time last year with all the roster changes and swaps I was so happy and hyped. But this time everything that's happened has not made me happy but mostly sad. I hope the new guys coming into LCS can be competitive and entertaining as last season.

From the looks of things. C9's untouched roster is gonna be serving fresh hot CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!! to the other teams. Meteos an Hai will probably be happy with this.

On a side note. When do you think will get a female competitor in LCS? 2025?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    On a side note. When do you think will get a female competitor in LCS? 2025?!?!
    When a team finds one good enough I guess?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's just a disaster waiting to happen

WTF is going on in League right now. No wonder no one can beat the koreans....

10+ Year Old Account
    Former NA LCS player Nk Inc of Velocity Esports put up this read stating his experience on the team. It's quite a shock to see how messed up the whole situation with Velocity was, in addition to testimony from both Vileroze and Ecco with their experiences on the team. It also appears that part of the toxic atmosphere is still around at EG (who you all know bought their way into the LCS by using Velocity's spot), and Krepo's departure from them.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    When a team finds one good enough I guess?
    Not a problem with girls not being good enough. Where would you find a ~17-19 year old girl willing to live in a gamer house with 4 16-17 yr old guys staring at her boobs the whole day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp Tabbz is now a free agent. This all most certain will confirm ALL Rekkles.