Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Kakao is the big carry for them. And it really shows if he's having an off-day. There's games where nothing goes right for him, but that's not for lack of trying.

That to me makes Dandy the better jungler, but Kakao has bigger highs than Dandy.

KT Bullets vs Najin Shield starting up now:
    http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet

Thinking Shield will pull it through if they pick up their play and KT Bullets don't come out unexpected (still not sold on the new KTB roster as they're relatively new). Wonder how they'll go through the qualifiers, they had a pretty lackluster season after doing so well in the previous. They could come possibly come out winning the qualifiers if they play consistently throughout and the bad KTA show up tomorrow and then Faker doesn't carry SKT through the last game.

edit: Dayum, Shield showed up tonight

Najin shield looks really strong

excited to see them vs KTA again tomorrow (looks like they will 3-0 KTB)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    2015 season: 10 teams, expansion tournament & circuit points hype!

Deleted
    really wish teams would stop to pick kha'zix... he offers zero things for the team atm. He is just not as good as pre nerf, his damage sucks unless he really catches someone alone, so in late game team fights all he got is a ae slow, he cant jump in unless you build him tanky if you build him tank he cant get damage down and is no threat just ignore that guy and go for the backline where he cant peel. Only thing he has go for him is his mobility and jungle clear but i am not sure why so many teams think of him as a top tier jungler over more viable option especially when most games tend to go lategame.

Resets, huge aoe slow (main things), + poke, wave clear, quick jungle clear and good for single picks. He's still pretty strong if played right and has a lot of things going for him. He doesn't need to build tanky to be effective, great for chasing down teams too. All other junglers have been nerfed too so he's still pretty high priority.

Shield playing really well tonight again, KTA picking a scaling comp; it's like they both swapped their usual playstyles for this game. Hoping this will go to blind pick, both teams looking pretty strong atm.

- - - Updated - - -

And that fight there was a perfect example of why he's a strong pick. 2x champs with resets being able to chase the champs down with the slow and just snowball the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Anddddddd another fight that highlights Kha'zix's strength ^^ Probably the perfect game if you wanted to see why he's strong

Shield with the WINIONS XD

KTA played sloppy.... but shield played amazing (but they did made few mistakes

oh and goong got two barons lol out smites both junglers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Anddddddd another fight that highlights Kha'zix's strength ^^ Probably the perfect game if you wanted to see why he's strong
    kakao made a HUGE mistake by not evolving w 2nd (wouldve gave KTA another poke potential)

personally i like evolving E>W>R (R 2s invis is amazing and 3 charges and gives u passive proc 3 times which imo gives u more damage than Q evolve since isolation range is huge)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Shield with the WINIONS XD

KTA played sloppy.... but shield played amazing (but they did made few mistakes

oh and goong got two barons lol out smites both junglers

- - - Updated - - -

kakao made a HUGE mistake by not evolving w 2nd (wouldve gave KTA another poke potential)

personally i like evolving E>W>R (R 2s invis is amazing and 3 charges and gives u passive proc 3 times which imo gives u more damage than Q evolve since isolation range is huge)
    Ya definitely agree, not sure why he didn't evolve the W second, it's pretty much one of the primary strengths of Kha'zix overall. Kakao played some parts incredibly well and other parts really sloppy (he was on point with hitting their entire team with the slows when he finally evolved the W and keeping the perfect distance; but really misplayed the Baron fight, skill order and smites were awful).

Shield play really well overall bar a few mistakes, they up'd their aggression in the early game and then were still able to fall into their strong late game as usual. Looking like gonna be a close series Happy to see this level of play out of Shield and not just being one-trick ponies (even if they did win it super late this game).

that is one scary ryze..... jesus....

mejai janna..... /report

Fuck I love the Janna pick. 4x champs that need to all in and they can't do shit. Save is just a machine in top lane and so far ahead, dat 100% kill participation. Shield looking so good. Would be happy if they kept up with this level of play and went to worlds; KTA just still too inconsistent as a team overall.

and the PENTAAAAA by Ggoong

Penta kill!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck I love the Janna pick. 4x champs that need to all in and they can't do shit. Save is just a machine in top lane and so far ahead, dat 100% kill participation. Shield looking so good. Would be happy if they kept up with this level of play and went to worlds; KTA just still too inconsistent as a team overall.

and the PENTAAAAA by Ggoong
    that game just made me...breathless.... well not really i just yelled PENTAKILL at the end :P

now.... kta was 2:0 in quaterfinal 6weeks ago... can they do the unthinkable come back again....

and a famous najin quote: "I cant believe NAJIN....."
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-08-29 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    that game just made me...breathless....
    Hahahaha, oh god...

Inc KTA hype train derailing and all the 2minute fanboys jumping ship and saying how bad they are. They could still pull out another 3-2 win after being 2-0 down like last time, but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    SNIP
    khazix is top tier again this patch due to some nerfs on trinity jungler (Eve elise lee)

what you say about isloation damage being somewhat weak but maxing w makes up for the jungler clear time and damage

evolving e is the way to go atm because of small skirmishes in early dragon and mid game can easily get you some resets off ( you jump in w q r and jump out)

late game kha is all about DISENGAGE evolving his w gives him a frekaing AOE 50(its FIFTY)% slow no other spell offers that much utility late game and it still does decent amount of damage PLUS poke

i would have to say you have to know what you are doing with his khazix because some ppl playing him is just....bad

- - - Updated - - -

kta has really good picks

KTA has real strong picks going into this one, the reverse 3-2 could begin happening!!

- - - Updated - - -

This frame lag is awful ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

KTA off to an amazing start, if they win this (which looking like they will), gonna be hard on Shield's mental state remembering back to the last time they were up 2-0

went to http://www.dailymotion.com/ongamenet not lagging here

- - - Updated - - -

goong's ahri pick on lucian was just amazing

- - - Updated - - -

holy molly shield is just amazing

I have no idea what KTA are doing this game, looks like the bad KTA showed up tonight. Was hoping for 5 games tonight at least but looking like gonna be a 3-0 Ggoong playing like crazy tonight too, his picks on Ahri have be insane. They definitely deserve the worlds spot if they continue to play like this!

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/os89z4D.png

I have no idea what KTA are doing this game, looks like the bad KTA showed up tonight. Was hoping for 5 games tonight at least but looking like gonna be a 3-0 Ggoong playing like crazy tonight too, his picks on Ahri have be insane. They definitely deserve the worlds spot if they continue to play like this!

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/os89z4D.png
    I would say that SKT looks to have no shot against the unstoppable force that steamrolled KTA, but this is Korea and honestly you never know.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watch is so god damn pretty. I wonder of people will start banning elise and lee, has he played anyone else? Sucks you cant really ban either of them or you just leave too much on the table for the rest of shield. impressive regionals for them so far!

The CLG throws, they be real.

Deleted
    From top to relegation in one split... real.