Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    Not my parents since my dad got addicted to drugs when I was young, but I once walked in on my sister giving her boyfriend a blowjob. I was about 18 and thought it was hilarious. All three of us laughed it off and that was that.
    When did you start laughing after they had finished or while she was still doing it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I caught my parents having sex a few times. It didn't really bother me much, it was something that probably embarrassed them more than it did me. I had pretty open parents when it came to sex though. They never treated it like some taboo topic and they told me all about the birds and the bees around the same time I started going to school for the first time. Better to hear it from parents vs. the other toddlers in the kindergarten class making me go home with tons of odd questions I suppose. Either way, it eventually just became habit for me to knock before entering a room. And sometimes calling before coming home to an empty house.

I guess my brother had it worse than me. He had just started high school and my sisters and I were still in Jr. High at the time. Well my brother had a half day and obviously my dad had spaced it because he was used to us all being on the same schedule for school. Back in those times my dad worked the evening shift and my mom would go home during her lunch break to spend time with my dad. My brother had gotten out of school and it was around the same time my mom was supposed to be home and my dad had planned a little "surprise" for her for when she got home. My brother opened the door and apparently my dad had nothing on but his bath robe...before my dad even seen it was my brother, he lunged from behind the wall and flung open his robe...obviously baring it all to my poor brother who could do nothing else but shield his eyes, let out the last remaining breath of innocence he had in his adolescent body and my dad letting out a loud, "JIMMY!?" as he re-shielded his body with his robe and turned away in sheer embarrassment.

I don't think either of them will forget that moment...and we as a family still laugh at the both of them. My brother has two sons now so I sometimes call him up and joke to always make sure he checks for his kids before taking off his bath robe. He just shakes his head and I think he tries to go to a happy place in his mind to try and erase that image from his mind. He probably would have been better off walking in on my parents having sex vs. what he entered into...lol. I am lucky enough to not have dealt with too many images.

The worst that happened to me was I heard my parents doing it in a hotel room...I was in the other bed and they didn't realize it because I had turned in early and buried myself in pillows as usual. They came in the room and had their way with each other...I was in so much shock I didn't want to say anything...it was just too weird. I just buried my head and tried to muffle the noise. I later told them I was there...and they both knew the moment I talked about. All we could do was laugh.

Just remember... It could =always= be worse.

what are you doing around my parent's bedroom anyway, pervie??

"These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

10+ Year Old Account
    Walked in on mum/ex-Stepdad.
    Saw ex-stepsister/bf through crack in a door.
    Walked in on mum passed out naked on the bathroom floor.
    Walked in on little brother by himself.
    Walked in on by little brother by myself.
    Walked in on by mum by myself.

Shit happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    The only thing I did was burn CDs, I don't remember any music you could buy off of the interent and burn onto a CD. They only way we could burn CDs was using the CDs we already owned. I'm talking about downloadable music that goes directly to a device. Making a CD wasn't the same as picking a song on your smart phone and downloading it in 30secs.
    Yeah, I was not talking about buying anything. There's this thing called filesharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    .wav didn't come out until 1991.
    Like I said, before .mp3s. Some people ripped CDs as .wavs. CDs may have existed for a long time but they didn't really replace the cassette until in the 90s, and by then, people were ripping music CDs to file format. Then came mp3s in the mid 90s of course. Obviously not very many people were sharing files or downloading music in any form in the early 90s, due to slow connections.

Anyways, back to parents having sex.

Deleted
    HAHAHA!!!
    When I was like 8 years old I had to learn a poem for school project... a short one but still hard for a 8 years old to grasp...
    So I wanted my parents to check wether or not I did it properly.

BANG! I saw them covered entirely in my bedclothes...
    I didn't realize what they were doing... Thinking that everything was okay (I recited the poem for 4 minutes) while she was on top...

When I grew up... I realized what I've encountered ha! lol!
    Even today... When my parents try to embaress me... I'm telling this story in front of their friends... Just for the lulz to bug off

Also caugh my brothers wife in bed... Though I understand that its human to have sex... It was disgusting xD

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    No. Never been caught doing anything myself or them doing anything. I just have a huge natural sense of caution so maybe that helps to that cause.
    Believe me... You were caught...
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2013-08-19 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodacz View Post
    Also caugh my brothers wife in bed... Though I understand that its human to have sex... It was disgusting xD
    How can catching your brothers wife in bed be disguesting? I mean..
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    How can catching your brothers wife in bed be disguesting? I mean..
    she might be fat

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    she might be fat
    unheard of.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tryana View Post
    she might be fat
    *ding, ding, ding* we have a winner

they invented door locks, can't believe people still get caught now

i got caught having sex at age 14-15 because there wasn't a damn lock on that girls door @_@

Deleted
    My parents never had sex. I was born out of a cabbage leaf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    My parents never had sex. I was born out of a cabbage leaf.
    A cabbage patch kid?

Creepy looking things.

I caught my 2 gay parents (both men) doing it when I was like 13. I'm a straight guy. Nope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    A cabbage patch kid?

Creepy looking things.
    Haha XD yeah, i had forgotten about those (in Spain they are called by their name in English, which doesn't sound at all like how you say "cabbage leaf" in Galician lol).

It's just a common story told to children in the country side, rather than the stork or Paris.

Walked in once when I was a kid. Bothered me at the time, wildly unconcerned in retrospect. People fuck. I'm glad my parents fuck, it's part of a healthy relationship.

The first time I witnessed my parents have sex was back in early 90's when I was 8 years old.

It was on a road trip to visit my grandpa and we stayed overnight at a motel. My mom and dad were all over each other when we were booking the room.

Unfortunately all the rooms were full except a double bed room, I guess my parents could not control themselves any more so they signed in and booked the room.

They ordered food for me and made me eat quickly and put me to bed , switched off the lights and forced me to close my eyes and go to sleep.

I was at the center of the double bed and my parents were on the either side when I was put to sleep.

As I had slept in the car for the whole day I could not fall asleep soon as my parents expected .

I felt my mom's night gown brush against me as she switched sides with me to be on my father's side.

"Be careful , you will wake her up" my mom hissed as my dad tried to carefully push me to the farthest end of the bed.

"She will be fine ,come here I am ready" he said that pulling her closer (I could see them from the corner of the eye slightly open )

My mom hesitated a bit . "She won't wake up honey" my dad assured in the dimly lit room.

Like magic she dropped off her gown to show her skinny naked body to my dad ,giggled and climbed astride my dad (who was also nude and lay on the bed)

They smooched and kissed and breathed heavy and after few moments my mom adjusted herself "properly" on my dad.

She now grinded her pelvis as my dad lay there feeling her rhythmic motions,

she would sometimes raise her hands in the air and move to an fro with aggression,while sometimes she would tie and untie her hair, sometimes she smiled while at times she bit her lips in pain.

This went on for a while as my dad would help her in between to avoid her to fall off him.

Her hands were all over herself and his hands were all over her.

This all seemed confusing as it was the first time I had witnessed sex from just a few feet away.

At last when it ended they shared a smoke and collapsed on him to sleep.

My little heart pounded and i felt it would come out , with great difficulty i tried to go to sleep.

I could have been hardly asleep when I felt the bed shake and the moans and groans had started again which were periodic and went on the whole night.

It was one of my first experience of the many more experiences that I encountered till I reached 13 years of age.
    Last edited by sweety; 2015-04-29 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Heard my parents and my little sister and her boyfriend.
    Uncomfortable experiences.
    Your parents were having sex with your little sister and her boyfriend?