Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WireRabbit View Post
    oh and pet AI. My water elemental is dumb as a fucking rock(even with macro'd pet commands).
    Suggestion of petless Frost glyph?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

the 20% invocation heal is garbage lol. no skilled team would let a 3 second channel go off. thats like letting the healer on the opposite team sit down and drink.

i doubt anyone past 2k rating cares about this minor change.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Suggestion of petless Frost glyph?
    Yes please <3
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    Just roll a difference class if being a mage makes you this angry
    Considering that I have a lot of vanity gear, titles, and other achievements invested in this character (I'm not a big alt player) that is somewhat difficult for me to do. Plus, I'd rather not become a FOTM player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Considering that I have a lot of vanity gear, titles, and other achievements invested in this character (I'm not a big alt player) that is somewhat difficult for me to do. Plus, I'd rather not become a FOTM player.
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Sorry that it's much easier for you to just drop YEARS of time you've invested in your character(s). I just can't do that as I've gotten too attached. I'd sooner just quit if I can't keep my Mage as my main at this point (unless I decided I suddenly wanted to tank, heal, or melee)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    the 20% invocation heal is garbage lol. no skilled team would let a 3 second channel go off. thats like letting the healer on the opposite team sit down and drink.

i doubt anyone past 2k rating cares about this minor change.
    Guess we can stop hearing about chaos bolt made up damage numbers since no one lets a 3 sec cast off

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Tittles and achievements account wide ding ding ding

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 08:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Like what? Play a Mage at 90 and see for yourself.

L90 talents, lack of passive damage reduction (Flameglow really doesn't help those huge hits, only those small ones), rotations are awful, Fire is too RNG (too UP or OP), Arcane has a plethora of issues, we have shit for mobility (both moving and casting while moving), Frost scales for shit, and they continue to neglect our real issues.
    Mages have what are possibly the best lvl 90 talents in the game currently. They are the only class who can use their lvl 90 talents to exceed the dps blizzard balances them around. You were never balanced around close to 100% uptime on them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Tittles and achievements account wide ding ding ding
    Sorry, false. Not all achievements and by extension titles are account wide. Add to that, the fact I've collected a -huge- amount of vanity gear over the years.

Mages have what are possibly the best lvl 90 talents in the game currently. They are the only class who can use their lvl 90 talents to exceed the dps blizzard balances them around. You were never balanced around close to 100% uptime on them
    Bullshit; if you want good level 90 talents, look at the Priest and Paladin ones. This nonsense about 'exceeding' DPS is a myth because that would imply the Level 90 talents are hard to achieve 90% uptime on, barring RNG and boss mechanics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.