Thread: Alone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'd probably kill myself. I'd go find a helicopter or something, and crash into a building. Either intentionally or accidentally. :P

But I'd try to enjoy myself, screwing around as much as possible. Military bases and stuff would be a ton of fun for joy rides.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I would try to survive for some time. Agriculture isn't my thing at all though, so I would be starving quite soon, seeing that animals would be gone too. After a while, I'd kill myself if nothing changes. No point in living if you are all alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I'd probably kill myself. I'd go find a helicopter or something, and crash into a building. Either intentionally or accidentally. :P
    Cool, that would be most fun....just imagine flying and feeling free and liberated.

I'd definately die with a smile on my face!

Well, I would quickly pack some things and look for a safe place somewhere in no man land (haha!), since you can expect several nuclear power/research plants to explode in the next days, and also many industrial complexes.

Or since there is no point in living anyway perhaps I would suicide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    So.
    No animal, No Humans, Just me.
    Sure I might get a bit lonely, but after a while would deal with it. Just think of all the fun you could have though.

Things I would do.

Find a Yacht with an auto pilot function and travel the world.
    Discover what they are hiding in Area 51
    Turn the Oval office into my bedroom
    Drive a tank down a main road.

Yep could have a lot of fun.

But you won't have human or animal company...won't you miss that at all? Won't you want to find a mate and see their smile or hear a joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Find an aircraft carrier and drive it around the ocean.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    But you won't have human or animal company...won't you miss that at all? Won't you want to find a mate and see their smile or hear a joke?
    Eh, I'm not a very sociable person anyways, I'd get over it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    If there are no animals aswell I'd be EXTREMELY lonely. And I would most likely die within a week because of depression, dehydration, not enough vitamines, BOREDOM.

If literally every living thing on the planet instantly disappeared, I would enjoy the peace and quiet for awhile, and once the major systems started shutting down and restricting access to electricity and food, I'd probably just off myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I guess I would try to survive for some time. Agriculture isn't my thing at all though, so I would be starving quite soon
    Why would you be starving ?
    Tinned food lasts for a very very long time, the plastic around Bottled water would degrade before the water goes bad. Shopping centers, and the such would have more than enough food to last you a life time. Camping / survival stores would be able to provide cooking utilities such as stoves etc.

Dying due to starvation would only happen if you where stupid enough to travel far enough from a location without proper preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    at first yes, However I would adapt to the situation.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2013-02-08 at 09:59 PM.

Tiny, electricity would practically be endless if you could find a gas generator. Nobody else would be using any of the gas, lol. Food, too, would last more than a life time if you traveled around enough. Sure, a lot of it would go bad, but you could live off of canned food!

Deleted
    I'd get extremely paranoid and then start searching for books to read, learn things and just enjoy what's left. There is no reason to kill myself or do something stupid as I'll eventually die and find out what that's like. I would probably learn to appreciate what I had a lot more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    This is everyday for me so nothing has changed.
    Oh man, those feels.

I live close to the beach, so I'd probably just fish in order to stay alive. Also, I would raise a pack of dogs to keep myself from getting extremely lonely. Even if I get sick or injured, I should still be able to take care of myself due to my experience as a medic in the Army. Once I get too old or weak to survive on my own, then I guess that I'll shoot myself rather than die a slow and possibly very painful death.

If all the animals are gone: I would just commit suicide at this point. I'm not the most social person on the planet, but literally being the only thing living on it would drive me insane.
    Last edited by Fenicks; 2013-02-08 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    I`d enjoy the peace & quiet
    Traverse the globe, breaking into Vatican, US et al libraries that are restricted. Get a the good stuff.
    Get my mitts on worlds fastest computers & go nuts (more so).
    Go to Area 51, find out once & for all

Damn. I wish I was a woman for this thread, then I could just go to a sperm bank and impregnate myself, and do that like ten times so I have ten children. Hopefully half or more would be female, and then when they grow up they could do the same thing, but with different guys sperm, and so forth and so on until there's a healthy enough population where humans could have sex with each other again without the worry of birth defects because of incest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    I`d enjoy the peace & quiet
    Traverse the globe, breaking into Vatican, US et al libraries that are restricted. Get a the good stuff.
    Get my mitts on worlds fastest computers & go nuts (more so).
    Go to Area 51, find out once & for all
    I didn't even think of the Vatican. Their vaults and libraries would be so amazing to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Tiny, electricity would practically be endless if you could find a gas generator. Nobody else would be using any of the gas, lol. Food, too, would last more than a life time if you traveled around enough. Sure, a lot of it would go bad, but you could live off of canned food!
    Gas deteriorates pretty rapidly when stored, you'd be out pretty soon maybe as short as a year or two. Electricity would continue in certain areas, but after a few years even hydro-electric power would be shut down from lack of maintenance.

I don't know how people are planning on traveling country to country, it would be basically impossible. Cool ideas, but not very practical.

Deleted
    Since I live in Sweden, aka one of the most boring countries in the world I'd get a car, hopefully a fancy one and get out of here and just start exploring. Grabbing some nice music and just roadtripping through Europe. Once I'm done with Europe, should take a good while I'd risk it and make an attempt at going across the pond in one way or another. If I die, well I've seen as much as I could, if I make it, roadtrippin' time! That would basically be my plan, living of bottled water and canned food. The loneliness would absolutely suck the first week or so maybe, but I'm way to fond of living to end myself =P I'd make the best out of the situation and do stuff I normally wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Damn. I wish I was a woman for this thread, then I could just go to a sperm bank and impregnate myself, and do that like ten times so I have ten children. Hopefully half or more would be female, and then when they grow up they could do the same thing, but with different guys sperm, and so forth and so on until there's a healthy enough population where humans could have sex with each other again without the worry of birth defects because of incest.
    You could always set about working on an artificial womb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Gas deteriorates pretty rapidly when stored, you'd be out pretty soon maybe as short as a year or two. Electricity would continue in certain areas, but after a few years even hydro-electric power would be shut down from lack of maintenance.

I don't know how people are planning on traveling country to country, it would be basically impossible. Cool ideas, but not very practical.
    Then get a hand cranked generator! You'd have power, and get in good shape.