Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Accidentally levelled my twink, suggestions?

Hello there,

I have foolishly leveled my 84 twink by mistake (don't ask on the bracket) and I was wondering if there are any legit ways of deleveling myself back to 84. Are Blizzard able to do this or do you guys happen to know if there is a rare critter somewhere under the sea that can somehow revert my toon back to 84? This all happened after I was looking at cute cat gifs while doing a bg, and next thing I knew I had dinged level 85. I know I could of turned off my xp but I was living life on the edge and thought it could wait. Do you guys happen to have a solution to my foolishness? I am also warning everyone that looking at cute cat gifs while playing is a terrible idea and should not be taken lightly.

Thank you everybody

Get thrown in prison and serve your time, should take skills away for you to de-level.

Deleted
    im pretty sure blizzard don't delevel characters, maybe worth asking them, but im pretty sure theres no way of deleveling it. sucks it was 84 lol, ive accidently leveled 19 twinks before, wasnt such a pain to relevel though.

You're stuck buddy.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies, this is a terrible ordeal.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will have to reroll. Blizz only rolls back levels on people who cheat.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    This is hilarious.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    This is hilarious.
    i agree, although i know how annoying it is, even though mine was only level 19 when i accidently leveled back in wotlk. sucks spending a while gearing it up and then doing that. knowing blizzard wont help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazraa View Post
    I am also warning everyone that looking at cute cat gifs while playing is a terrible idea and should not be taken lightly.
    Shouldn't it be warning about afk'ing in a battleground? I have no sympathies for someone that afks in a BG and does something they could have easily avoided.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    You're stuck unfortunately. Blizzard won't delevel characters. Time to level and gear a new 84!

(don't forget to disable XP gains this time )

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    i know firsthand blizz willnot/cannot delvl a toon. They put the ability to lock xp in for a reason and as far as they are concerned it is your own fault if you diddnt use it

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking to be de-leveled is like going on blizzard's forums and saying i bought gold recently but i was scammed is there anyway i can get my money back
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly wondered if this was just trolling after the 'was viewing cute cat gifs', its not even relevant, so I'm lead to believe this is just someone pissing around.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
    Get thrown in prison and serve your time, should take skills away for you to de-level.
    +2 (+1 for your avatar)

On topic: Maybe open a ticket?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 5.2 I'm pretty sure I read that Blizz is making toons in PvP bracket raised to that max level for that bracket while in the bg. So, it sort of doesn't matter now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wont matter by the end of the month* as all players in a bracket are being matched to be the same level for even firepower amongst each player. Your gear may still be twinked out, but nobody will really notice you're a twink.

Wow all these people saying that Blizz wont delevel you.... they have no idea what they are even talking about. Back during the 51-60 bracket days I had a fully geared t2/3 rogue with thunderfury and it was on an account without BC, however I eventually bought BC for fun to pvp in Hellfire and eventually I leveled from exploring too much. I was 61 and opened a ticket, the next day I spoke to a GM via email who said "No worries, it does happen. When you log back in you will notice your rogue is now lvl 60 with 0 / 176,000 experience. Also, you are allowed to keep the items you looted from Hellfire Ramparts". Just like that it was done. And I was back to pvping at 60 and enjoyed it for another year until they royally f*cked the twink brackets and the gear.

Anyway my point is that yes, they can and most likely will do it, just be polite and explain what happened.

Good luck to ya

Deleted
    I got the best solution. Stop twinking. It aint fun, and its pointless. Atleast imo.

Little OT. But why do people Twink? Why not lvl them to max, and l2p their class, and rule at the max level? Are the competetion to high at max level or?

went afk and accidentally leveled.
    trollolololololololol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Patch 5.2 I'm pretty sure I read that Blizz is making toons in PvP bracket raised to that max level for that bracket while in the bg. So, it sort of doesn't matter now.
    That is not comming till atleast 5.3 ^^