Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Getting to this thread late and sorry if this question has already been asked and answered. Swamped with work and boss encounter research! lol

Can we as hunters keep 5 stacks up with the Talisman of Bloodlust trinket? It says it stacks up to 5 times for a duration of 10 seconds. I am really bad with the RealPPM so I do not know if this is possible.

This reason I ask is, haste is a decent stat for MM and BM could benefit pretty decently as well since pets inherit our haste. That is 7690 extra haste.

My guess is not... I just need to know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Guess it's something new... I personally hate doing dailies but I guess I have to now >_>
    Well its not the Dailies or Rep Part. Its just knowing how easily i can grab them. Because 10man Loot is very up and down

Quickly before I go, these are results from latest simcraft my shaman threw at me:
    http://i.imgur.com/2V4fSBw.png - thats using bloodlust and rentakis. Throwing on the bottle gave a -7K dps for surv. Not sure if simcraft is doing it right... But that SHOULD include updated meta gem and RPPM mechanics? Anyone know whats up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Quickly before I go, these are results from latest simcraft my shaman threw at me:
    http://i.imgur.com/2V4fSBw.png - thats using bloodlust and rentakis. Throwing on the bottle gave a -7K dps for surv. Not sure if simcraft is doing it right... But that SHOULD include updated meta gem and RPPM mechanics? Anyone know whats up ?
    simcraft has been proven to be be wrong mor ethen a broken watch for hunters... so i would just ignore simcraft honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    That honestly doesn't sound right. The trinket is 3 RealPPM, so presuming you get perfect uptime and all 3 stack up at 1 seconds left on each proc you should get ~1564.2 haste at best and 1657 agi. The H bottle 2/2 gives 788 mastery, 525 crit (1312 stats) and ~1748 agi. So if with perfect procs it barely gives any more secondary stats and those stats are worse, why would it be better by 7k dps? That's huge. Taking off my bottle decreases my dps by 8k+. They have to be simming it wrong because that is impossible that it's 7k dps higher.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-03-05 at 11:29 PM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm not sure if you all noticed, but the rep trinket is substantially nerfed from the version we saw on the PTR. The proc went from 8800 agi -> 5079 agi. I'm not sure what this does to the trinket weights.

I'm guessing FD was using the 8800 agi version?

Quote Originally Posted by Flustered View Post
    So I'm not sure if you all noticed, but the rep trinket is substantially nerfed from the version we saw on the PTR. The proc went from 8800 agi -> 5079 agi. I'm not sure what this does to the trinket weights.

I'm guessing FD was using the 8800 agi version?
    You are incorrect, I am looking at the trinket on the vendor now and it procs 8,800 agility for 20 secs

The trinket hasn't been nerfed. In game it is still proccing 8800 agility.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 06:35 AM ----------

Update: My VP trinket gave me a total of ~1900.8 agility on tortos.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7328&e=7700

It's really powerful.

Ok question... since I believe Sims are messed up right now for trinkets. I need some help.

Right now I have the Relic 2/2, Terror H 2/2, and the Shado-Pan Valor trinket. You can take a look at my armory, as well, but with the Terror and the Shado-Pan I get 114248 total DPS. With the Relic and Terror, I get 114118.35 total DPS. AND with the Relic and the Shado-Pan, I get 114593.61 total DPS.

From what I see, I should be going with the Shado-Pan and Relic. But how off are the trinket readings on FemaleDwarf?

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    Ok question... since I believe Sims are messed up right now for trinkets. I need some help.

Right now I have the Relic 2/2, Terror H 2/2, and the Shado-Pan Valor trinket. You can take a look at my armory, as well, but with the Terror and the Shado-Pan I get 114248 total DPS. With the Relic and Terror, I get 114118.35 total DPS. AND with the Relic and the Shado-Pan, I get 114593.61 total DPS.

From what I see, I should be going with the Shado-Pan and Relic. But how off are the trinket readings on FemaleDwarf?
    If you have H TiTM, I'd probably just use that. What settings are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    If you have H TiTM, I'd probably just use that. What settings are you using if you don't mind me asking?
    Settings are all default. I just enabled all raid buffs.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why the tooltip said 5079 agi for me (and the other hunter in my guild) for a few hours. It's back at the (correct) value of 8800 now.

Y U TROLL ME BLIZZARD

Just got http://www.wowdb.com/items/94512-renatakis-soul-charm tonight(w a 100 roll lol),replacing my N 2/2 Bottle, and the ramp up proc definitely made me want to try and time the last 2 second buff w a "big" damage shot. Was fun playing w that ,adjusting shot selection on the fly.Just my quick first impression, I'm sure there'll be somebody simming it out soon to optimize it's use. The huge amount of Expertise on it made it impossible for me to reforge down to cap though.
    Last edited by Valerossi; 2013-03-06 at 08:23 AM.

Been wondering, which fights should BM be used on, if any? I assume the first Boss(Jin'rokh) doesn't give damage buff to pets in the pool(as the trend has gone so far).
    What about Megaera(the snake heads), can you multi dot them effectively or is it like Protectors in Terrace?

Other than those, I see SV being superior in almost every other boss except for Iron Qon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Been wondering, which fights should BM be used on, if any? I assume the first Boss(Jin'rokh) doesn't give damage buff to pets in the pool(as the trend has gone so far).
    What about Megaera(the snake heads), can you multi dot them effectively or is it like Protectors in Terrace?

Other than those, I see SV being superior in almost every other boss except for Iron Qon.
    Your pets get the buff on jinrokh as long as you are standing in it. I went BM for our first kill. On megaera and iron qon it is single target (damaging the other heads doesn't speed up the fight as a hunter), so I'd probably go BM unless if you are a troll then go SV since you get more out of the 5% damage buff on beasts as SV/MM. Other than that it's mostly SV all the way it looks like.

The trinket hasn't been nerfed. In game it is still proccing 8800 agility.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 06:35 AM ----------

Update: My VP trinket gave me a total of ~1900.8 agility on tortos.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7328&e=7700

It's really powerful.
    Can anyone confirm that it does give 8k agility?

Reason I'm asking is that the "Superluminal" buff you got, which I assume is your trinket, is saying 5k agility in those logs.
    Would be nice if someone could check their char sheet when it procs to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Can anyone confirm that it does give 8k agility?

Reason I'm asking is that the "Superluminal" buff you got, which I assume is your trinket, is saying 5k agility in those logs.
    Would be nice if someone could check their char sheet when it procs to be sure.
    I'm looking at mine proc right now and it is indeed 8800 agi.

Deleted
    this is suspicious, indeed the aura you gain when trinket procs says 5079, but some people says that it grants 8800, and if you go to wowhead you will first see that it says 5079 but when you click the item it says 8800.

Well. This is troublesome. I'm going to not go ahead and spend my valor until this gets sorted out.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I bought it and checked the proc out (Refund anyways if it's not good) and it's saying 8.8k in the buff, and it's also giving 8k on my character sheet so it's fine, probably wowhead being broken.

If it does end up getting nerfed to 5k I'm just gonna ticket about false advertisement