Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    is it me or after the last hotfix bad juju isnt proccing as much as it was before. Uptime avg for boss fights is 19-20%?

Quick question...

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault or Raid Finder Renataki's Soul Charm.

Taking into account that I'm at 8.59% hit right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey all so im currently using 522 Renataki's Soul Charm and my 484 upgrade2/2 Relic of Xuen

my question is should i save my valor buy cloak or get vicious to replace my Xuen?
    maxdps, icy veins have both said the vicious trinket is higher then Xuen but femaledwarf says i lose 833dps wen i equip vicious fully reforged out of hit which was only 1 piece of gear which went to mastery instead i gain 347dps is this even worth it? im a little confused on which way to go about this

any advice?

cheers

I've looted Bad Juju yesterday. I have VP trinket, TB Renataki and Bad Juju. I've passed other trinkets cause i've read that Bad Juju and Renataki are our BiS. Are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragzy View Post
    hey all so im currently using 522 Renataki's Soul Charm and my 484 upgrade2/2 Relic of Xuen

my question is should i save my valor buy cloak or get vicious to replace my Xuen?
    maxdps, icy veins have both said the vicious trinket is higher then Xuen but femaledwarf says i lose 833dps wen i equip vicious fully reforged out of hit which was only 1 piece of gear which went to mastery instead i gain 347dps is this even worth it? im a little confused on which way to go about this

any advice?

cheers
    When you are simming the VP trinket are you sure you are really hitting 7,5% hit? Because it is a much better trinket than Xuen, which is even behind Bottle and Mists. And you also need to take into consideration what cloak you currently have to determine how big an upgrade that would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    When you are simming the VP trinket are you sure you are really hitting 7,5% hit? Because it is a much better trinket than Xuen, which is even behind Bottle and Mists. And you also need to take into consideration what cloak you currently have to determine how big an upgrade that would be.
    reforging out of hit and with the vicious trinket is 347dps like i posted i still am hit/exp capped hit is way above something like 10% wen i reforge out of it.
    that 347 is with the cloak im currently using

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 07:44 AM ----------

Bad JuJu RF version is a 969 dps upgrade over Xuen which a little more then the vicious one the 522 version is 2164 hmmm can anyone else confirm this or am i just completly wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    I've looted Bad Juju yesterday. I have VP trinket, TB Renataki and Bad Juju. I've passed other trinkets cause i've read that Bad Juju and Renataki are our BiS. Are they?
    As it looks right now, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxlax View Post
    As it looks right now, yes.
    Without a doubt, yes. They will be even better with the supposed 10% AP buff we're getting.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    is it me or after the last hotfix bad juju isnt proccing as much as it was before. Uptime avg for boss fights is 19-20%?
    Last two nights avg uptime is not higher than 20% , anyone else

Does anyone have the conversion of the following

unbuffed % amount of haste = Average % uptime for Renetaki/JuJu

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    Last two nights avg uptime is not higher than 20% , anyone else
    Over two nights of raiding, my average up time on Bad Juju was about 24%. Taken this into account, some attempt were higher and some were lower. RNG is all. Don't think it was hot fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post

Easier with renataki's than bad juju because bad juju can overwrite procs, but if you are looking at it with 0% haste it should be something like this (I believe) in a vacuum.

Renataki's duration * haste (1.XX) * (Real PPM) 0.62 = 12.4 12.4/60= 20.6% repeating.

Bad Juju duration * haste (1.XX) * (Real PPM) 0.55 = 11 11/60= 18.3% repeating.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually a pretty complex exponental formula and stuff....you could try to find it buried in this topic near start...but you could use linear estimate, difference from RNG will be higher than difference from math anyway.
    Old Gods made me do it.

I'm not so sure about which Trinket I should use : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liate/advanced
    I have the Reputation one in my bag, for Femaledwarf it's Renataki > Reputation > Bloodlust.
    I have Bad Juju lfr too but, meeeh, lfr ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Humiliate View Post
    I'm not so sure about which Trinket I should use : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liate/advanced
    I have the Reputation one in my bag, for Femaledwarf it's Renataki > Reputation > Bloodlust.
    I have Bad Juju lfr too but, meeeh, lfr ;D
    Did you try bad juju in FD? Don't disregard it because "meh LFR" isn't "good" enough. LFR juju should still compete with the worse options of the normal trinkets.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Did you try bad juju in FD? Don't disregard it because "meh LFR" isn't "good" enough. LFR juju should still compete with the worse options of the normal trinkets.
    i posted above i tryed reatikis with bad juju the lfr juju was better then the vicious one by a little(969dps) is wat it gave me and over 2k for the 522 juju

so from wat FD gave me it was
    renatikis
    bad juju
    bad juju LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post

LoL man ! ;-))))

So why exactly is Juju rated above talisman of bloodlust? Everything I see points to bloodlust being better.

Would you be able to cite what you are looking at then?

Small question about Bad Juju:

I swapped Xuen for this trinket (LFR version), and noticed a nice increase in dps. However, some things got me confused. Like, once on a training dummy, I've had had 3 procces in a row, 3rd one overwriting the 2nd one by 2 seconds. Is it a bug, or can it happen? The trinket acted normally afterwards.

Besides, is it possible to measure the time of the next proc when it comes to the "new generation" of trinkets? With Shado-Pan trinket, which is non-RPPM, you can expect a proc at a certain moment. So, with Juju/Renataki/Talisman/Rune you, like, can't do that?