Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Maybe instead of making threads about yourself you could actually raise your reputation by not making trollbaits? Promising you're gonna be a good boy means nothing.

Not that I hate you or anything. I don't even care about you honestly.
    I was just about to post something similar. In my experience asking someone to like you or not dislike you is really just a load of hot air with no substance. You need to prove your worth with deeds of good will, kindness and such.

One surefire way of getting people to dislike you is to ask if they dislike you
    It will encourage people who don't know anything bad about you to look into your past with the intention of finding something bad, and won't change the mind of anyone who already does dislike you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Although I only just made an account a while ago I've been visiting the MMO-C forums almost daily for the past 3 years and can safely say I have no idea who you are.
    Same story here though for a slightly longer time. The entire thread almost feels like a sad 'publicity stunt'.

Deleted
    thread made up by a short story similar to the korean thread? gg well done :P

I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of being hated. I pity you.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    I do not know you, but I will leave a cake in here so you feel better.
    You called?

Deleted
    Why would people hate you? Some might not like you, but hate? I don't see what's the deal here. I know I've seen you around some threads, but I have no opinion of any kind myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe... who are you again?

Who is this?

PRANK CALL PRANK CALL!
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really anything to discuss here.