15+ Year Old Account

Cool 99 dollar xbox 360 good buy or bad buy

just wondering what people think of this u pay 99.00 dollars for a 4 gig xbox 360 but u sign a 2 year live agreement that gives u a coupon for the deal thought's?

10+ Year Old Account
    If a console comes with a 3rd party contract, somethings wrong there.
    I'd go with no. Not to mention it'd be annoying as hell.

Maybe if this was a year or two ago, but new generation will come before that contract expires and I'm not sure if the subscription would work with 720?

I'd say no.

Just curious, are you buying this directly from Microsoft or from like Gamestop? And is it a new or used console?

I think it would have to be at least a 20GB+ xbox with a 1 year live commitment. The only way it would work is if this deal was out like 2 years ago. With the new generation consoles coming out possibly, if the rumors are true, the end of this year its just not a smart move. Also 4GB on an xbox that requires a live commitment isnt smart since most multiplayer games will eat through that 4GB like a snack so you would have to constantly delete files to make way for new games.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Maybe if this was a year or two ago, but new generation will come before that contract expires and I'm not sure if the subscription would work with 720?

I'd say no.

Just curious, are you buying this directly from Microsoft or from like Gamestop? And is it a new or used console?
    Xbox live has worked since the original xbox back when CS was one of the few games that supported xbox live. I doubt that they would scrap xbox live one of the main selling points of xbox with the new model.