Looking for a solid $150-200 IPS Monitor

So my wife's monitor is going out on her and we are looking for recommendations for a replacement.

She doesn't want speakers on it and she pretty much only plays League of Legends and WoW. $200 is what we have to spend on it.

Appreciate any suggestions thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any particular reason she wants IPS? For gaming, it might be better to go with a TN panel, and be cheaper too. Or at least be able to get a larger screen for cheaper, anyway.

I'd probably do something like this, however it's hard for me to get anything smaller than 24" these days

Deleted
    The only IPS monitors you'd get for $200 are going to be second hand. Tell her to read up on what the strengths of each monitors are.

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    The only IPS monitors you'd get for $200 are going to be second hand. Tell her to read up on what the strengths of each monitors are.
    You might be able to find a discounted Dell U2211 or so for 200 bucks.

Dell's S2340L is a 23" 1080p IPS monitor for around $200.

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should save up and spend ~$350 if you want a good IPS monitor, and really it's worth it. It might take an extra 1-2 months but then you get years of improved gaming, movies, web surfing, editing...
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.