Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    There's all these horrible spells, but honestly? It's the simple ones which could be the worst. The one in my mind right now is Fear.

A spell which causes you to feel utter terror, such that you are rendered helpless as you run from your worst nightmares. What does that spell make you see? Feel? Does it conjure up nightmares specific to the target, or does it just make them feel complete fear?

The idea that someone could simply waggle their fingers and bam, I feel terrified... Well yeah. It terrifies me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehorn View Post
    forgive me if i'm wrong, but this thread is about unpleasant spells to have cast on you, right? I'd much rather deal with pain for 24 seconds (is that even the right duration?) than die!
    Being dead isn't unpleasant. I've never heard of a dead person complaining about it. Pain on the other hand...

Deleted
    Most propably yes.
    Thats why I don't agree with all the people saying Mind Flay, Curse of Agony and so forth. Because those are all "temporary" things and you would be ok (more or less) after those spells. But almost all physical attacks will kill you (if not instantly then you would bleed to death or die because of internal dmg etc.), like eviscerate, backstab, Mortal Strike, Death Strike, Skull Bash, Rake, Rip etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    There's all these horrible spells, but honestly? It's the simple ones which could be the worst. The one in my mind right now is Fear.

A spell which causes you to feel utter terror, such that you are rendered helpless as you run from your worst nightmares. What does that spell make you see? Feel? Does it conjure up nightmares specific to the target, or does it just make them feel complete fear?

The idea that someone could simply waggle their fingers and bam, I feel terrified... Well yeah. It terrifies me. :P
    Didnt even think about this first, but this is pretty much the #1 worst spell i can think of.