Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    He took part in a gang rape which got him(again) and the others convicted.

http://www.thelocal.se/40208/20120411/
    Oh wow, and she got a whole 300.000kr out of the deal.

I take comfort in the fact that there's individuals out there that kill these kinds of people over some twisted sense of honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Lies half truth and slanders? Link/quote when i have done this?
    I have no intention of digging up all your various old posts. Your defence of rapists in this thread suffices for my purposes.

And where the fucking hell did i DEFEND rapists.
    When you whined about rapists being demonised and making excuses for them like "maybe he was drunk".

NOT that they shouldn't be punished.
    Yes, you did. You said it's temporary insanity. A person who commits a crime while under a state of insanity is not guilty by reason of insanity and accordingly cannot be punished.

You were very much saying that some rapists might have been drinking so they shouldn't be considered guilty.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-02-11 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Oh wow, and she got a whole 300.000kr out of the deal.

I take comfort in the fact that there's individuals out there that kill these kinds of people over some twisted sense of honor.

No honor there. Just resorting to their level but at least they can't hurt anyone else.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    When you say there's a rapist hidden amongst the average man it's not different that saying the average man is potentially a rapist.
    Except it's completely different. If I hide an orange in a barrel of apples, is that no different to saying the apples are oranges?

Fucking logic, how does it work?

I don't care if you get thirty or two years or nothing at all.
    Moving the goal post. You said rapists won't risk 30 years. I proved to you they aren't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No honor there. Just resorting to their level but at least they can't hurt anyone else.
    Not exactly their level, no. And I did say "twisted".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I have no intention of digging up all your various old posts. Your defence of rapists in this thread suffices for my purposes.

When you whined about rapists being demonised and making excuses for them like "maybe he was drunk".

Yes, you did. You said it's temporary insanity. A person who commits a crime while under a state of insanity is not guilty by reason of insanity and accordingly cannot be punished.

You were very much saying that some rapists might have been drinking so they shouldn't be considered guilty.
    Heh you as usual are taking everything i say the wrong way.

First i disagree with you and am NOT defending rapists but instead saying your views that they are all monsters in disguise is wrong. Now someone rapes a woman or man and YES they have done something horrible and should be punished but making everyone like that out to be some kinda monster is also wrong.

And when i said temporary insanity i moreover meant a loss of control. I did NOT mean it in the legal sense. You honestly have shown time and time again that you are a pretty damn radical feminist and it's one reason i often ignore your posts.

And HOW THE FUCKING HELL is saying someones drunk means they;re not guilty?

You REALLY read too much of your own views into others. NOW if BOTH people are drunk and do something stupid THEN i won;t count it as a rape. But if some guy OR woman gets drunk and forces themselves on someone or does something sexual to someone who has not consented then yes punish them by all means.

But please do NOT assume that i am some ass who hates women. I see things differently then you or your peers who far too much remind me of my own sister. While you assume i mean to defend horrible behaviors i am instead trying to correct misinformation very much like that view that most rapists are strangers.

By saying that rapists are just out for power and control that too can hurt women. It could be a nice average man who might lose himself in a moment. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished though i WOULD say look into WHY he lost control. But the idea that a rapist just is sounds offensive to me. I don't know why it just does. Perhaps because it is obviously such bull and i can;t stand things like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Not exactly their level, no. And I did say "twisted".
    Be that as it may I'd find it cruel.

OT: I don't think women are afraid of every man. Just if a random person in public came up to you it would be weird.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    You REALLY read too much of your own views into others. NOW if BOTH people are drunk and do something stupid THEN i won;t count it as a rape.
    All I needed to read from that post. Just gonna have to like.. ignore you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean because i think drinking and losing judgement from YOUR OWN CHOICE shouldn't count? If you choose to drink and nothing funny is in it and then consent to sex you normally wouldn't i say take responsibility for your choice instead of screaming rape.

And what is it with people ignoring so much..I NEVER use those functions. If i don;t like what someone has to say i either reply or just skip it.

This, and thanks Semaphore for fighting for us, I am not sure how much you can educate people in forum situations but every bit helps.

Because they keep getting raped

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylinBDF View Post
    This, and thanks Semaphore for fighting for us, I am not sure how much you can educate people in forum situations but every bit helps.
    TBH i'd probably listen to semaphore ore if he wasn't JUST like my sister. Who even alot of women consider to be FAR too extreme in her views.

But yes just continue to ignore those who view things differently or would rather people take responsibility for the choice of drinking.

If i see a rapist i'd probably kill him knowing my normal reaction to such things. But what a rapist is is a VERY broad term in the modern world and what it comes with is worse then death. As such i would just rather we be careful on BOTH sides about it.

Deleted
    You mean because i think drinking and losing judgement from YOUR OWN CHOICE shouldn't count? If you choose to drink and nothing funny is in it and then consent to sex you normally wouldn't i say take responsibility for your choice instead of screaming rape.
    That's like me taking Zolpidem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zolpidem) then someone manages to get me to consent to sex while the drug is in my body. Not gonna hold up in court "BUT SHE GAVE CONSENT", it clouds the judgement and is counted as being in a "helpless" state and thus it is rape. If ones ability to make an informed judgement is impaired by drugs you should just stay the hell away from them. My boyfriend refuses to do anything with me if I've taken Zolpidem because it causes amnesia and impaired judgement.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-02-11 at 08:07 AM.

What really throws you for a loop is how there are two types of women:

1. Women who are are terrified guys are going to rape them, which helps steer guys into never making the first move.
    2. Women who complain that guys never make the first move, that guys never approach them, that they want a "real man" who will do these things.

Eventually, guys figure out this is why God invented bars and parties. The odds of running into a woman from group 1 there is much lower than 2. Those 1s sit at home and become spinsters.

First i disagree with you and am NOT defending rapists but instead saying your views that they are all monsters in disguise is wrong. Now someone rapes a woman or man and YES they have done something horrible and should be punished but making everyone like that out to be some kinda monster is also wrong.
    So your point is, what, "don't be so hard on rapists?" I'm sorry if I don't think as highly of rapists as you do.

And when i said temporary insanity i moreover meant a loss of control.
    Way to completely change what you said and then act indignant about being supposedly "misunderstood".

It doesn't. It's you calling it "temporary insanity" that means they aren't guilty. Don't try to change the very words you're quoting, that's pathetically desperate.
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    A person who commits a crime while under a state of insanity is not guilty by reason of insanity and accordingly cannot be punished.

You honestly have shown time and time again that you are a pretty damn radical feminist and it's one reason i often ignore your posts.
    Whereas you have dishonestly claimed this time and again without ever once showing how I'm "pretty damn radical". Can't argue against equality, so bash someone for being "radical" without any example; how classy of you.

But please do NOT assume that i am some ass who hates women.
    The fact that in every tangentially feminism related thread, you would whine about how someone is "like my sister" and then proceed to bash the hell out of your sister says otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion it's better to be safe than sorry, you don't have to be in bad neighborhood or dark alley to get mugged or raped.
    I tend to walk at a fast pace and every time i pass a woman on a street at night, they usually turn around and eye me suspiciously,
    never really payed much attention to that until i got pepper sprayed, now when i see a woman, i get to the other side of the road. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Women who complain that guys never make the first move, that guys never approach them, that they want a "real man" who will do these things.
    I don't know if any girls feel that way but the girls that do. They make me /facepalm

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    News to me. Granted..my granny was afraid of being raped in her house, but she was 85 and getting on...

If you want, you can always find somebody or a few individuals and try to broaden that claim to ..like..EVERY woman.
    thats funny i never said every women, i pointed out a few instances and examples and asked why was this the case
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh you as usual are taking everything i say the wrong way.

And when i said temporary insanity i moreover meant a loss of control. I did NOT mean it in the legal sense. You honestly have shown time and time again that you are a pretty damn radical feminist and it's one reason i often ignore your posts.

You REALLY read too much of your own views into others. NOW if BOTH people are drunk and do something stupid THEN i won;t count it as a rape. But if some guy OR woman gets drunk and forces themselves on someone or does something sexual to someone who has not consented then yes punish them by all means.

But please do NOT assume that i am some ass who hates women. I see things differently then you or your peers who far too much remind me of my own sister. While you assume i mean to defend horrible behaviors i am instead trying to correct misinformation very much like that view that most rapists are strangers.

By saying that rapists are just out for power and control that too can hurt women. It could be a nice average man who might lose himself in a moment. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished though i WOULD say look into WHY he lost control. But the idea that a rapist just is sounds offensive to me. I don't know why it just does. Perhaps because it is obviously such bull and i can;t stand things like that.
    She didn't say they are all monsters in disguise man. Talk about putting words in someone's mouth. All she said is that one man MAY be a rapist, which is very true. Why do we need to ask why he raped someone? If two people are drunk, its still rape if she says no. There is literally NO REASON EVER why raping someone is EVER okay. She didn't consent and you had sex with her? Sorry, "temporarily losing it" doesn't count.

"Sorry judge... You know... I just don't know what came over me! I have a wife and kids!" Family men can rape too.
    The point is, they aren't making everyone out to be an asshole. They are just being cautious because it DOES happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I don't know if any girls feel that way but the girls that do. They make me /facepalm
    I have seen it particularly among women who are very hot and also very sweet. I think men get intimidated by that combo.