Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My guild is still working on heroics, only have 9 down, I would have like at least another 5 weeks to finished HoF at least, 16 bosses is way to much for this quick a next tier imo.

I came to the 5.1 party late and still managed to go though Dominance Offensive AND most of the 5.0 factions I neglected back then AND go from about 440 to 479 in ilvl.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    Maybe if you did something in the game like the rest of us, you would also feel rushed. Hence the multiple threads being merged.
    You said that non-raiders did not get an opinion on the matter, considering not only do they pay the same as raiders, they are considerably more numerous and more likely to quit through boredom than those that are asking for Blizzard to leave us without new content for longer. Thus their opinion is likely more important to Blizzard than those who would happily continue to pay for five month old content.

Not releasing new content is just as harmful, if not more so, to the raiding population as updating it too quickly. How many people quit due to TOC coming out too soon compared to those that quit after months of ICC and DS? Hitting a brick wall which the raid's overall skill level cannot overcome is not fun or enjoyable to many people, I never found beating a boss after weeks of trying and eventually out gearing it satisfying more of a relief that the ordeal was finally over. I would imagine that more people have been turned off of raiding, and maybe even the game, by being faced with content they cannot beat for five months than there are people who want to content to remain as it is.

Like it or not less and less people are running raids outside of LFR and as this shift continues Blizzard will cater more and more to the LFR players needs.

Different people want different things. When they like the way things are going, they aren't going to come on the forums and be like this release date is perfect!
    You're only going to hear when people aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

To be honest, I think that this is exactly what attunements were about.

A large part of why some people don't want new content yet is because it will make the current content obsolete, and no one will do it any more. People who haven't quite gotten their fill yet would probably be perfectly fine with a new tier coming out if it didn't mean no more serious HoF/MSV/Terrace ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    sorry but WoW is a worldwide game and rest of the world doesnt really care what it's going in other part of the globe. There are cataclysmic events everywhere last few years and nothing in WoW refelcted that. So why you suddenly think Blizzard will delay patch for 2 months becasue few players in Australia couldn't play becasue of heat?
    I bet you would go apeshit if they released a major raiding patch right before summer...

Excuse me going back to GW2 now...

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You said that non-raiders did not get an opinion on the matter, considering not only do they pay the same as raiders, they are considerably more numerous and more likely to quit through boredom than those that are asking for Blizzard to leave us without new content for longer. Thus their opinion is likely more important to Blizzard than those who would happily continue to pay for five month old content.

Not releasing new content is just as harmful, if not more so, to the raiding population as updating it too quickly. How many people quit due to TOC coming out too soon compared to those that quit after months of ICC and DS? Hitting a brick wall which the raid's overall skill level cannot overcome is not fun or enjoyable to many people, I never found beating a boss after weeks of trying and eventually out gearing it satisfying more of a relief that the ordeal was finally over. I would imagine that more people have been turned off of raiding, and maybe even the game, by being faced with content they cannot beat for five months than there are people who want to content to remain as it is.

Like it or not less and less people are running raids outside of LFR and as this shift continues Blizzard will cater more and more to the LFR players needs.
    Less people are running raids outside of LFR because Blizzard made changes not because the players have chosen for it.

In a few years LFR players get shafted because you know they are not a majority. Raiders are 1 million players out of 10 million. LFR players are 2-2.5 million players out of 10 million. And why cater to a minority?

Saying they have to cater to the majority is just not a good argument in every case. I am not sure if the direction they are going is the best one but what do I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I think im funny.

Also they arn't doing any disservice you can still go clear tier 14 raids when the first gate of the new raid is still up. You're being a drama queen, stop it.

You're a dick.

On topic: id like to see the patch come a few weeks later just so i can upgrade my gear before they remove upgrading. Dont mind it coming earlier though, the more content, the merrier

Just poking in here; my guild is... what... 8/16N? And I personally can't wait for the patch to come out; the new LFR will allow for quicker gearing for some of the newer raiders we just got (coming from WrA-US, if that helps make sense) and push over the t14 bosses quickly. The only real reason I'm unhappy about the patch, and it's not even that big of a deal, is the removal of the upgrade vendor; but then again I'm not too sure it had a place to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    It's what you get when you constantly cater to the lowest denominators of the player base.
    The reality is pretty much exactly the opposite. This is what happens when they have the utterly wrong idea that the players will be happy with challenging content.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    For gods sake, "The wow community" is not ONE GUY!

Fuck me, some guys are retarded. Some people think it's too soon, others don't. People have different opinions and in most cases both sides of an issue will be covered.
    For whatever reasons they are people have different opinions, get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to get my LFR sha-touched weapon before patch to upgrade it to ilvl491.

I'm "seroius", that's the only reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I want to get my LFR sha-touched weapon before patch to upgrade it to ilvl491.

I'm "seroius", that's the only reason.
    I just sharded another one. Really, they drop a lot.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    It's frustrating for me, because I have a choice to make.

A. Farm lovely charms every day all day and make enough gold to last me the year.

B. Farm honor and conqest so I can get full malevolent before the new season

a months notice would have been super.
    Blizz never gives more than 2 weeks notice for patches. Not sure why you think this would eb any different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Blizzard can no longer win, whatever it does.
    Seeing how much money Blizzard make, they ALWAYS win..
    Community managers and shit like that is only for show. Blizzard doesnt care about what we thinks as long as we pay our subscriptions. Blizzard does what ever Blizzard wants and we follow like mindless monkeys, bitching about how bad everything is and how good it use to be, still paying that monthly fee to be able to satisfy our deep rooted needs to login, no matter what...

People will complain about anything and everything, fact of life.

I guess i am kind of in the minority but the pending release could not come any sooner for me. I am starting to burn out on the current content and have only logged 2 days in the last 2 weeks out of boredom.
    tl;dr Is just another way of saying I am about to troll

Deleted
    Well, outgearing MSV HOF and TES hc in LFR-gear is gonna be lol. Especially since I've only gotten time to get 1/16 hc yet because of having to switch guilds a lot lately. Maybe its a good tempo to make patches for those who beat all content in 1 month or less, but most people are not clearing all content (heroic included) in 1 month. Still happy Blizzard cares about us enough to release patch this early though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mazox74 View Post
    I guess i am kind of in the minority but the pending release could not come any sooner for me. I am starting to burn out on the current content and have only logged 2 days in the last 2 weeks out of boredom.
    no you are not a minority, trust me. It's just few slackers complain to feel justified they didnt clear content due to short time, not to their lack of skill.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    no you are not a minority, trust me. It's just few slackers complain to feel justified they didnt clear content due to short time, not to their lack of skill.
    Damn, you saw right through them. It's not as if this is a 16 boss tier that lasts shorter than 7 or 8 boss ones. Twice the boss count with 1-2 months less to kill them. But it's not about time, nope.