Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Imo repeated failing on the same thing is not a question of motivation. what I mean is, if you turn up on a raid late, or you're not using cooldowns, or don't know tactics, now that is slacking and lack of motivation. but no-one wants to wipe the raid on purpose several times in a row, if someone is doing it it's probably because they just can't do better, or have a really slow learning curve and need to practise before getting things right.

However, you say they "forget" to kite or soak on protectors. Well, the way we do this stuff is simply someone calling who's turn it is to kite, or on protectors, which group is up. some may feel it's unnecessary handholding, I find it helps to avoid derp wipes. Up to personal preference I guess, beats getting pugs tho.

Deleted
    You might also consider changing guild, if the current guild is more of a social one and not too concerned about progressing. I mean if you are more intrested about serious raiding than the people in your current guild. Your GM might care more about keeping your people and doing things together than about progressing in raids. Sure you could also try to talk to your GM, with civil manner of course and tell about how you feel about your progression in raids and what's the problem. Hard to give any definitive answers though, since I don't know your guild nor your GM.