Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    there is no such thing as equal rights.
    It's unnatural and impossible to begin with, because men and women have different presets and handicaps in their very nature.
    You don't go around demanding same levels of strength and endurance 24/7 with no stupid excuses like PMS.

If we talk about feminism, let's have Men box with women on equal rights, huh?
    Let's have women work as coalminers.
    Women are allowed in the NFL, and allowed to work as coalminers.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    The point is, you aren't entitled to an opinion on the issue. The fact that you even feel the need to chime in with your opinion is offensive.

Does anyone have a right to tell you when to take a shit? If someone started telling you that taking a dump for anything other than reasons THEY approve of is wrong, would you tell them to go fuck themselves? Would you accept anyone telling you that you're wrong for doing it as anything other than someone stepping WAY past the bounds of their own business?

Don't try to pick apart the analogy - I'm not comparing babies to feces, I'm simply pointing out the parallel here: you and you alone have the right to determine what happens in, on, and about your body. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is an idiot.
    The fact that you immediately dismiss this opinion beyond your "go fuck yourself" mantra is undemocratic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Well, I was more talking about forced child support. Not to mention how hard it is for men to get custody or right to time with kids in general. After the child is born is still as hard against the males.

You're also trying to force something on someone, which is wrong in my opinion.
    The forced child support thing is fucking stupid. It fails to address the bigger issue.

Someone's individual enjoyment (in this case the farther) does not exceed a child's entitlement to have a good farther. In my eyes, the condoning of a farther bailing on his seed is condemning that child in several dimensions.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2013-12-02 at 10:20 PM.

Women are allowed in the NFL, and allowed to work as coalminers.
    Now let's wait till they are allowed in heavyweight boxing with other men , till the PMS excuse is cast aside , and we'll talk about some measure of equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    The fact that you immediately dismiss this opinion beyond your "go fuck yourself" mantra is undemocratic.

- - - Updated - - -

The forced child support thing is fucking stupid. It fails to address the bigger issue.

Someone's individual enjoyment (in this case the farther) does not exceed a child's entitlement to have a good farther. In my eyes, the condoning of a farther bailing on his seed is condemning that child in several dimensions.
    The woman always has the option to abort. But yeah, I think a grown adult should take precedence over a child that isn't born yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The woman always has the option to abort
    Which I will agree is bullshit. But giving a father the same option to bail isn't the angle to choose.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2013-12-02 at 11:14 PM.

Now let's wait till they are allowed in heavyweight boxing with other men , till the PMS excuse is cast aside , and we'll talk about some measure of equality.
    I've never heard PMS used as the reason they don't box men much larger than themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Which I will agree is bullshit. But giving a farther the same option to bail isn't the angle to choose.
    Is it? I like the idea of a person having civil liberties...

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I refuse to feel bad about offending people that abort for anything other than medical reasons, so sorry- but no sorry.
    You don't have to feel bad about it, but you should try to make the most convincing argument possible, and the most convincing argument is to draw parallels to adoption and safe haven laws, not to draw parallels to abortion.

Which I will agree is bullshit. But giving a farther the same option to bail isn't the angle to choose.
    The mother has the option to carry the child to term and then bail. Why doesn't the father have a version of this option?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard PMS used as the reason they don't box men much larger than themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it? I like the idea of a person having civil liberties...
    The civil "liberties" of the father bailing on his seed condemns the child to worse conditions during his lifetime. The civil liberties of an mother getting an abortion is similar, but to higher extents.

My stance on everything we talked about is pro-life/pro-family. I'll argue my pro-family convictions. But I'm not going to argue pro-life on these forums.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2013-12-02 at 11:14 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

lol what is with everyone thinking you are entitled to stuff wake up and join the real world nobody is entitled to anything and if more people had abortions then just having a kid they wont raise properly then the world would be a hell of a lot better place.

are you being intentionally blunt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    You don't have to feel bad about it, but you should try to make the most convincing argument possible, and the most convincing argument is to draw parallels to adoption and safe haven laws, not to draw parallels to abortion.

The mother has the option to carry the child to term and then bail. Why doesn't the father have a version of this option?
    Unless it is known that the parents are giving up their child to a better environment for the child that they cannot provide, neither should have this option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You're working with the false premise that the fetus is a person.
    I'm not fucking arguing this.

are you being intentionally blunt?
    Umm, what? I feel like you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty much impossible to debate anything in a useful manner if there are two or more degrees of division in your views.
    The two views I stated are almost exclusive to one another.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, then explain to me why fatherhood should be cherished no matter what.
    I hinted at it in earlier posts but I will expand on it here.

Because of the impacts that a farther can have during a child's life through absence or minimal involvement. Several studies have indicated a relationship between crime, continued poverty, and mental issues and child raised in single parent homes.

http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/arc...-crime/265860/

10+ Year Old Account
    Different than "cherished".
    The absence of something increases the likelihood of lifetime hardships. Therefore, it should be cherished.

I'm failing to see the justification in the nit picking here.

The absence of something increases the likelihood of lifetime hardships. Therefore, it should be cherished.

Forcing someone to be a father won't work. I'm not sure why you think forcing a person will make them a good father.

i agree it should be cherished but it is not and if you know the father or mother wont be around to properly care for the child than a abortion is a good thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Forcing someone to be a father won't work. I'm not sure why you think forcing a person will make them a good father.
    It seems to work in a fuck-ton of other cultures when leaving your family invokes the wrath of public opinion and judgment.

It seems to work in a fuck-ton of other cultures when leaving your family invokes the wrath of public opinion and judgment.
    It invokes public wrath here as well. I'm not sure what you mean.