Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I believe his review was pretty spot on but... he took the video down, what the fuck?
    He mite not have took it down. It mite have been flagged due to some copy right crap.

Edit: Seems I may be wrong since it shows removed by user.

Edit2: Its missing a Song and Video at the end so they are going to reupload it.
    https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/sta...78797015105536
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Angry Joes review of Destiny. Watching it now.
    Holy shit. I did not expect Joe to only give it a 6. Wow, I figured at worse he would give it a 7 or 8, but a 6?!? I did not expect that.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Holy shit. I did not expect Joe to only give it a 6. Wow, I figured at worse he would give it a 7 or 8, but a 6?!? I did not expect that.
    Ya he said it would be a 4 if it wasn't for the fact the multiplayer dose work and the music..

I do believe that was his reason I can't remember and the video went down. Hes going to reupload it later seems he forgot to add a song and video.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I have to agree with AngryJoe, there are a lot of aspects to the game I just wonder what the makers were thinking when they added them to the game without a shred of common sense.

Guess Bungie got to him.

He mite not have took it down. It mite have been flagged due to some copy right crap.

Edit: Seems I may be wrong since it shows removed by user.

Edit2: Its missing a Song and Video at the end so they are going to reupload it.
    https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/sta...78797015105536
    Honestly if I didn't have lag so much in PvP I'd probably keep this game as it'll likely only get better. Like Joe said though, there will probably be a better value PC version down the road anyway sooo.... yeah. Might be better to sell it now, get my forty bucks, get the new FF music game and roll about in bliss like a kitten with a bottle of milk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given Destiny's shortcomings and shortfallings, I do hope Bungie learns from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Honestly if I didn't have lag so much in PvP I'd probably keep this game as it'll likely only get better. Like Joe said though, there will probably be a better value PC version down the road anyway sooo.... yeah. Might be better to sell it now, get my forty bucks, get the new FF music game and roll about in bliss like a kitten with a bottle of milk.
    I don't lag much in pvp but I really do see my time in destiny coming to a end once I get my helm next week if I do at all.

I keep saying I am done and yet go back and play because the grind is there. My gear grind ends next week once I get my helm. Thats if I can be asked to do it at all. I really do wish the raid using a grouping system because it dose seem fun. In truth this feels like Titanfall all over again and I have a gut feeling it will play out the sameway.

Pvp is the one part I enjoyed and thats already getting boring as hell. Like I have said many times its a average game nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya he said it would be a 4 if it wasn't for the fact the multiplayer dose work and the music..

I do believe that was his reason I can't remember and the video went down. Hes going to reupload it later seems he forgot to add a song and video.
    Yeah, I believe that was why it didn't get a four too. Man, Yahtzee will flay this game alive if he does a review on it. Again, potential buyers base their purchasing decisions on something. So I wonder how many millions in sales this is costing Activision. GTA, Halo, CoD, Minecraft, etc, show the revenue potential is there. Wow, I'm not really sure what to make of this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Yeah, I believe that was why it didn't get a four too. Man, Yahtzee will flay this game alive if he does a review on it. Again, potential buyers base their purchasing decisions on something. So I wonder how many millions in sales this is costing Activision. GTA, Halo, CoD, Minecraft, etc, show the revenue potential is there. Wow, I'm not really sure what to make of this anymore.
    O he will do a review on it and I can't wait to see it.

Speaking of GTA I told my buddy that I can't think of a game I ever played by rockstar that I though was bad. There is only a handful of companys I can say that about.

Been playing this game quite a bit since launch. And all I can say is fuck the loot system. One of the worst damn loot systems I have seen in quite so time. Been playing and farming pretty regularly and still don't have enough damn coins to buy the titan helmet off the exotic vendor. I got up to 12 coins on Friday afternoon and then proceeded to try farming the last one for over NINE straight hours with no freaking luck. And the weekly heroic is out of the question because I don't have a 3rd person to play with me and my wife (that and the weekly heroic is over tuned as fuck). I HATE how there isn't matchmaking for the weekly heroic and nightfall strikes. Stupidest fucking decision ever on Bungie's part. What the fuck were they thinking? So no exotic helm for me since I have no more opportunity to play before he leaves.

And the drops I've gotten in this game? Suck ass. I don't understand how some lucky fuckers have so many legendaries and exotics drop for them. I've been farming the treasure cave and consistently see the same people getting 2, 3, or 4 legendary engrams in a given time frame while I get zero. Seriously. Probably over 10 total hours of farming the cave and NO legendary drops yet. Only legendary armor I have is the ones I've managed to buy from the vanguard vendor. Was hoping to get exotic helm this weekend so I wouldn't have to farm the shit ton of tokens for a helm. But that ain't going to fucking happen with the shitty and fucked up loot system in this game. The amount of RNG in this game puts every MMO ever to shame.

Oh, and just as reference.....I've probably put in over 20 more hours into the game than my wife has and yet she had enough coins to buy the hunter chest with some to spare while I STILL don't have enough. I mean WTF!? This game DOES NOT reward time played or skill AT ALL. It's just pure fucking 100% RNG bullshit that needs to die in a fire.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2014-09-21 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Been playing this game quite a bit since launch. And all I can say is fuck the loot system. One of the worst damn loot systems I have seen in quite so time. Been playing and farming pretty regularly and still don't have enough damn coins to buy the titan helmet off the exotic vendor. I got up to 12 coins on Friday afternoon and then proceeded to try farming the last one for over NINE straight hours with no freaking luck. And the weekly heroic is out of the question because I don't have a 3rd person to play with me and my wife (that and the weekly heroic is over tuned as fuck). I HATE how there isn't matchmaking for the weekly heroic and nightfall strikes. Stupidest fucking decision ever on Bungie's part. What the fuck were they thinking? So no exotic helm for me since I have no more opportunity to play before he leaves.

And the drops I've gotten in this game? Suck ass. I don't understand how some lucky fuckers have so many legendaries and exotics drop for them. I've been farming the treasure cave and consistently see the same people getting 2, 3, or 4 legendary engrams in a given time frame while I get zero. Seriously. Probably over 10 total hours of farming the cave and NO legendary drops yet. Only legendary armor I have is the ones I've managed to buy from the vanguard vendor. Was hoping to get exotic helm this weekend so I wouldn't have to farm the shit ton of tokens for a helm. But that ain't going to fucking happen with the shitty and fucked up loot system in this game. The amount of RNG in this game puts every MMO ever to shame.

Oh, and just as reference.....I've probably put in over 20 more hours into the game than my wife has and yet she had enough coins to buy the hunter chest with some to spare while I STILL don't have enough. I mean WTF!? This game DOES NOT reward time played or skill AT ALL. It's just pure fucking 100% random bullshit that needs to die in a fire.
    In my opinion most easy way is to farm coins is to farm the save and ID the blues. There is a chance you get a coin. I did it to get like my last 5.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Hell yeah it does, me and my brother were farming earlier and were getting a lot of blue engrams and while we were there i was the only one to get a legendary engram that ended up being a blue...fucking sucks! Loot System blows in this game, might as well trade it in and get Diablo xD

What also makes me a little furious is how Bungie tried to make this game so god damn similar to Halo. It really pisses me off that they could not come up with something new. Another thing that makes me angry is the fact that we cannot fucking PLAY in 3rd PERSON! This game really pisses me off to be completely honest but i'm going to try and stick with it because my bro plays it too. NO random groups for heroic strikes/raids is also annoying. The story fucking sucks to be completely honest, Bungie can do so much better than this. I felt like there was absolutely no story to this game. Sad thing is that we have to go through all of that again to level up other characters. I'll give the game a 6/10. The MMO elements are horrid and could use some serious work. The RNG in this game is fucking stupid. Friend plays and first match of the crucible, he gets a legendary...I'm farming the shit out of crucible and out of the whole day, only got one...

They did so great with Halo, loved the story in almost every game except for Halo 4, just wasn't a huge fan of its multiplayer. Bungie has so much potential and they fucked up. The sales may be talking but the players ain't happy with their limited content. Never felt like i was stuck to such a horrible grind. I'd rather stick with SoO for another year rather than grinding for years on this game to get my rep up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope at some point they overhaul the Bounty system a bit. Im still stuck with the Salvage matches bounty, and i keep getting bounties for both vanguard and crucible that require me to kill players with my super. I dont really want to go Striker just to get those bounties done (one of them requiring me to kill at least 3 people/mobs at once with my super - 20 times). Especially considering i only have the perks obtained up to level 15 on my Striker compared to almost all of them on Defender.

That and i constantly find myself running out of Bounties and stuck waiting hours for new ones to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Survivor View Post
    Another thing that makes me angry is the fact that we cannot fucking PLAY in 3rd PERSON!
    O I agree. The quest with the sword was so much fun due to being in 3rd person. That would make the game so much more fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    I just got the bounty for pocket infinity today! Need to disassemble 9 more fusion rifles which I can tell is gonna be a pita. I almost picked the pulse rifle but I'm glad I didn't after seeing that video lol.
    I'm on that bounty as well. Took awhile to get through the 10 rare fusion rifles. And then I saw the hard part of the chain. Kill 200 enemies in NIGHTFALL strike missions with ONLY fusion rifles. Fuck these bounties man.

Deleted
    I just solo'd the lvl22 weekly Heroic Strike (for strange coins) to the Summoning Pits. I'm level 24. No excuses. If there's 2 of you, you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by OkOk View Post
    I just solo'd the lvl22 weekly Heroic Strike (for strange coins) to the Summoning Pits. I'm level 24. No excuses. If there's 2 of you, you can do it.
    Sorry but I require a video to believe this or you took a really long time doing it. If it took you over 1hr to do it then its not worth it for the strange coins. Since I can farm the save and get the same amount of coins out of blues in nearly the sametime with less work.

Also ur level 24 what? What build did u use?

In my opinion most easy way is to farm coins is to farm the save and ID the blues. There is a chance you get a coin. I did it to get like my last 5.
    That's what I did. And the fucking stingy cryptarch basted didn't give me any. Decoded over 30 blues, plus the legendary engrams and other blues I got from ranking up. Not a single fucking coin to be had. Fuck. This. Loot. System.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    O I agree. The quest with the sword was so much fun due to being in 3rd person. That would make the game so much more fun to play.
    Hell yeah it would, I mean why let us customize our character if we cannot play them in 3rd person. I know we get to seem them in Town and when we use our specials but playing in 3rd person at all times would be amazing. Don't know why but if i can play 3rd person in a game, i get extremely excited! Gears of war for instance did it right, really hope the teaser we saw at E3 was hinting towards another one.
    OT: This game has so much potential, it really does, i just feel like Bungie may have rushed it and putting all the good stuff in the expansion packs. They've gotten money hungry. Go from exclusive to cross-plat so they can rack up that cash like its nothing. When i bought the game at GameStop, they told me the expansions would cost some money. Also, has anyone else noticed the un-clickable sub-class? I feel like we'll be getting another one in the future.

That's what I did. And the fucking stingy cryptarch basted didn't give me any. Decoded over 30 blues, plus the legendary engrams and other blues I got from ranking up. Not a single fucking coin to be had. Fuck. This. Loot. System.
    Wow that sucks and I agree fuck the loot system. Its like D3 1.0 all over again.

Thankfully my loot grind ends next week if I decide to get my helm. I have no push to play the game anymore right now unless I want to PVP.