10+ Year Old Account
    Personally started another character, just for the two achievements (Titan Mastery and Sunbreaker quest) and will do another soon-ish for the Warlock ones. Main is pretty much where i can be at without raiding. Working on the gunsmith class legendaries, waiting on Sleeper Simulant quest to be available again, grinding the weekly bounties from Petra to get the Boolean Gemini and otherwise run around and shoot stuff. I'm happy with the mileage i got out of Destiny. 75~ hours , plus another 10 or so to get the other two classes high enough for the achievements i want.

I'll be dividing my time between this and ESO now , to see if i get a few more Vet ranks done before Orsinium DLC comes out for that game. Guess now , as far as Destiny goes, gotta wait for them free updates they talked about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If ur on ps4 add Jtbrig7390. You can tag along on one of my solo runs.
    I'll add you tomorrow =p

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    I'll add you tomorrow =p
    K np just when u send the request leave a message letting me know its you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

This guide is a great help for solo'ing CE for Flawless if you so choose:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jvQscuVBo

Makes it quite easy. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Oh, seems I'm not too far off from getting the Boolean Gemini without even knowing. Wonder if CoO T1 is soloable... Pfffft, doubt I would be able to.
    T1 CoO is very easily solo-able, same with T2 - some might be a little tricky but once you learn them they're all do-able. Swords melt pretty much every boss in there and make them trivial. So can just pull one out and melt them without issue really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post

Makes it quite easy. ^^

T1 CoO is very easily solo-able, same with T2 - some might be a little tricky but once you learn them they're all do-able. Swords melt pretty much every boss in there and make them trivial. So can just pull one out and melt them without issue really.
    yeah hardest part about CoO is when you get low light randoms who hve no fucking idea what they are doing and end up dragging craduc and menggor apart of killing cursed thralls when they arent near the ogre

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    yeah hardest part about CoO is when you get low light randoms who hve no fucking idea what they are doing and end up dragging craduc and menggor apart of killing cursed thralls when they arent near the ogre
    It's amazes me how many retards don't read the little message on the bottom left of their screen that tells them exactly what to do to beat the encounter on CoO. Just goes to show you how idiotic/unaware people really are. Way too damn many mouth breathers out there. Makes me wonder how people even function in real life sometimes.

Makes it quite easy. ^^

Tyvm

/10char

Edit: Watched the video and for the most part its how I been doing it besides the hallway. That was the main part giving me problems. I was doing it as a Titan because it makes the jump easer but good chance ill go back to warlock so it makes deathsinger easer.

the amount of damage I do to Deathsinger now thanks to being 40 is a bit insane.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-10-16 at 12:44 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I found out not too long after posting my comment that T1 was rather easy. I got the Cabal dude with the white shield.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    Oh my god I have screamed so many times when a bunch of randoms were killing all the exploder Thralls during that Ogre fight. They just kept shooting everything and not a single one exploded near the boss. I had to go to orbit to get rid of those morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Oh my god I have screamed so many times when a bunch of randoms were killing all the exploder Thralls during that Ogre fight. They just kept shooting everything and not a single one exploded near the boss. I had to go to orbit to get rid of those morons.
    I got hate messages from someone because I refused to help them. I attempted to help them on their first try at the Tier 3 Fanatic. They obviously had no idea how to do the encounter. So i sat in the hallway and waited for them to finish so me and my buddies could go 1 shot it. I got message after message about how much of a douche I was for not helping.

I laughed pretty hard when they threatened to report me for not helping them.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I got hate messages from someone because I refused to help them. I attempted to help them on their first try at the Tier 3 Fanatic. They obviously had no idea how to do the encounter. So i sat in the hallway and waited for them to finish so me and my buddies could go 1 shot it. I got message after message about how much of a douche I was for not helping.

I laughed pretty hard when they threatened to report me for not helping them.
    Because that'll do oh so much against you and your account! :P
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Because that'll do oh so much against you and your account! :P
    Indeed. I explained to him that since I am not part of his fireteam, I am under no obligation to assist him. Therefore his reporting me was a waste of time. He was not pleased with my response and responded with more cursing and name calling.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

After running Razael on a practice I have decided to say fuck it not even going to try flawless anymore at lease solo.

The crota fight is still buggy as hell. I had the sword despawn,one orge come out,Crota get up fast and finally to top it off Crota cased my ass down the middle of the map. Lack of special ammo drops in there still sucks as well.

I can't believe that fight tho is still buggy as fuck. I was raging hard u can ask Razael lol. So after all that Flawless Raider and Crota can bite me.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-10-16 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah weird stuff happened. Happy we got through though, first time there, thanks to Jtbrig.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Yeah weird stuff happened. Happy we got through though, first time there, thanks to Jtbrig.
    Np at all glade to help.

I'm on xbox one, and know no one who plays, would love to do some raids/heroics. So if anyone is down pm me and we'll share gamertags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Can you get loot from Crota more than once per week? I've killed him on hard an hour ago but I didnt get the ship so if I join someone else can I still get loot?

Never raided that much before so I have no clue.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: Did you know that you can negate Skolas's debuff by blocking with your Sword? You have to start blocking 2-3 seconds before the debuff expires and you block that damage so you survive.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    BTW: Did you know that you can negate Skolas's debuff by blocking with your Sword? You have to start blocking 2-3 seconds before the debuff expires and you block that damage so you survive.
    I hate you......arrgg

But really tho thats cool me and my buddy did it legit the other day not knowing this. I wonder if that works for any other instant kill moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone has cleared King's Fall, would I be able to go through and get the calcified fragments?!
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I hate you......arrgg

But really tho thats cool me and my buddy did it legit the other day not knowing this. I wonder if that works for any other instant kill moments.
    Saw a thread on the bungie site and there they mentioned all sources your sword can block and that was almost everything including Oversoul.

Woot did TTK tonight and got Flawless Raider. Did Flawless raider with a buddy of mine we twomaned it.

Two more trophys until the platium.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-10-18 at 10:33 AM.