Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    If anyone is playing on PS4. Casually or semi-casually. I'm always interested in having more bodies to farm out clan XP for us! We could probably use some people who are interested in raiding too for the upcoming stuff!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2108928
    Joined.

Rhaego19

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    Just sent a join request, PSN: Emerl
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Joined.

Rhaego19
    Thanks both of you guys!! The more the merrier and if you have any questions or anything. Give me a shout on here, there, anywhere
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    If anyone is playing on PS4. Casually or semi-casually. I'm always interested in having more bodies to farm out clan XP for us! We could probably use some people who are interested in raiding too for the upcoming stuff!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2108928
    ill give it a shot, played far too much of D1 solo and should really avoid that.

Yep like I knew it would be, Happy I didn't bash my head into a wall to get 280+.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So is there something that reduces recoil in the future on guns? Cause omg some of these guns are fucking unbearable
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So is there something that reduces recoil in the future on guns? Cause omg some of these guns are fucking unbearable
    Go into details on your gun and see if you can switch a stat to handling or recoil. On the exotic gun's you can't do this its only the other ones.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Got my Titan to 20 and beat the story, still the planet quests to finish but thats 2/3 done. Got gear way quicker too. Already at 250 to my hunters 270. took way longer on my hunter. I wonder if they buffed engram drop rates slightly as i got a few as early as Titan and Nessus second time around.

Got my Hunter to 284 after grinding a 3 day weekend away haha. Game is a lot of fun with friends, definitely enjoying it more than D1 when it first launched.

Tbh I'll prob look for a clan if I get more into the game. Still chugging along slowly though enjoying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tbh I'll prob look for a clan if I get more into the game. Still chugging along slowly though enjoying myself.
    That's the best way to play IMO.

I personally haven't rushed anything, I have only put a lot of time into the game. I am feeling a bit burned out so most of today and tomorrow I am taking a break from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep like I knew it would be, Happy I didn't bash my head into a wall to get 280+.

Well, I'm going to overlevel a raid for the first time ever on the first attempt of it :P.

Titan is sitting at 285 and Warlock is sitting at 281.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Thank freakin goodness! I'm at 368, and am having a real hard time getting further than that. Granted, I didn't follow my own advice by waiting on the Exotic quests though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    There are mods that will reduce the recoil of certain weapons.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Point being what, even if you play it for only 20 hours and have fun...there is not a single medium that offers over 10 hours of fun for 60 euros...

And let's be honest, if you bought Destiny you didn't spend 10 hours, not 20, not even 80...you most likely spend 100-2000 hours depending on how much you liked it.
    I bought Destiny as a complete package. Knocked it out in its entirety in no time flat, moved on, sold it back.

From what I've been reading and seeing, the second one, is actually worse. Not in the story, sure, that got somewhat improved but the game itself is mind-numbingly easy and basically pointless until you get to the endgame; which, as someone pointed out, you're paying over sixty dollars for something where all of your investment will be in a raid or so.

Same reason I more or less quit WoW but at least with WoW there is still a stronger sense of content outside of raiding and dungeons. All the same though, became tired of spending tons of money just to tab-target shit to death where the only challenge and sense of real progression came in the form of having to tolerate a bunch of jackasses for several hours a night.

This concept of "gaming" really needs to go the way of the dinosaur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I bought Destiny as a complete package. Knocked it out in its entirety in no time flat, moved on, sold it back.

From what I've been reading and seeing, the second one, is actually worse. Not in the story, sure, that got somewhat improved but the game itself is mind-numbingly easy and basically pointless until you get to the endgame; which, as someone pointed out, you're paying over sixty dollars for something where all of your investment will be in a raid or so.

Same reason I more or less quit WoW but at least with WoW there is still a stronger sense of content outside of raiding and dungeons. All the same though, became tired of spending tons of money just to tab-target shit to death where the only challenge and sense of real progression came in the form of having to tolerate a bunch of jackasses for several hours a night.

This concept of "gaming" really needs to go the way of the dinosaur.
    So, you don't like First Person Shooters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    No, love them. If they had made Destiny more like a right-proper Diablo-styled looter and pushed for a constant 60fps (I find this largely intolerable for shooters these days to NOT be 60), I'd be all down for that.

Instead they went with something that oddly leans more towards WoW's philosophy of content distribution, only it feels even more scarce and pointless.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because all First Person Shooters are exactly the same.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    No, love them. If they had made Destiny more like a right-proper Diablo-styled looter and pushed for a constant 60fps (I find this largely intolerable for shooters these days to NOT be 60), I'd be all down for that.

Instead they went with something that oddly leans more towards WoW's philosophy of content distribution, only it feels even more scarce and pointless.
    The impression I got from your post is that you don't like Destiny 2 because it is too focused on the End Game leaving you with nothing but repetitive things to do. The way I see it, it is no different from CoD for example. You play the campaign, then all that is left is PvP, repeating the same maps over and over. That is basically how each and every FPS goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Because all First Person Shooters are exactly the same.
    I wouldn't use the word exact, but just about, yeah.

The impression I got from your post is that you don't like Destiny 2 because it is too focused on the End Game leaving you with nothing but repetitive things to do. The way I see it, it is no different from CoD for example. You play the campaign, then all that is left is PvP, repeating the same maps over and over. That is basically how each and every FPS goes.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't use the word exact, but just about, yeah.
    Except you don't get 60fps, the PvP is terrible, and the raids aren't worth the price of admission on their own.

...Also, sadly, CoD's campaign is still more challenging and enjoyable. Hard pill to swallow? Maybe but no less the truth. They also have zombies.

Destiny would've been far better served through a 60fps emphasis, Diablo-styled loot and randomized layouts/encounters with varying degrees of difficulty that maybe organically ramps up. Instead you get a hallow, pointless trudge through the extremities of mediocrity concerning the campaign just to go raid. ...Raid. WOOOOOO!

Have I mentioned I really fucking hate that word now?
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2017-09-12 at 01:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you don't get 60fps, the PvP is terrible, and the raids aren't worth the price of admission on their own.

...Also, sadly, CoD's campaign is still more challenging and enjoyable. Hard pill to swallow? Maybe but no less the truth. They also have zombies.

Destiny would've been far better served with a 60fps emphasis, Diablo-styled loot and randomized layouts/encounters, and varying degrees of difficulty that maybe organically ramps up. Instead you get a hallow, pointless trudge through the extremities of mediocrity concerning the campaign just to go raid. ...Raid. WOOOOOO!
    I see you keep pointing out the Frames. I have to assume you are playing on a Console. On PC, you can get up to 100 fps on a decent rig.

And this is a real question coming from my ignorance, but how many console FPS's actually run at 60 fps?

I see you keep pointing out the Frames. I have to assume you are playing on a Console. On PC, you can get up to 100 fps on a decent rig.

And this is a real question coming from my ignorance, but how many console FPS's actually run at 60 fps?
    BF1 tended to run between 50-60fps which trust me, even with that bit of give, is better than a capped 30. Now yes, that's with the Pro, but that's why you buy the Pro. Still, you're talking about a game with 60 people in it, all fighting on the same map, with some of the best graphics in the genre and without sacrificing too much in the way of fidelity made it actually run pretty damn well. Add to the fact that you have destructible environments.

So how do we turn around to a damn-near corridor shooter with okay graphics (pretty artistically but nothing amazing) where you're never dealing with much more than a handful of enemies at a time and maybe a couple of other players and only manage to achieve a capped 30? So yes, I am a bit of a stickler for the frame-rate they went with. It legitimately made Destiny feel weird to play and only layers to the overall disappointment when you realize, the game in of itself, simply isn't there.

"Oh but you need friends!"

Then there isn't a game there. Friends should heighten the enjoyment. Not make it tolerable.