10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Anyone got a 4GB update for Destiny 2? Getting it on XB1/PS4.
    Yeah, The Raid content is released today. 4GB is pretty big, which sort of excited me!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yeah, The Raid content is released today. 4GB is pretty big, which sort of excited me!
    Hah I'm not even 20 yet.

As I said snails pace is fine for me. I'm having to do it on PS4/XB1 as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah I'm not even 20 yet.

As I said snails pace is fine for me. I'm having to do it on PS4/XB1 as well.
    Take your time = ) This week is going to be hell in the raid. The chosen few will have success, but I have a feeling we will see more completions next week.

Take your time = ) This week is going to be hell in the raid. The chosen few will have success, but I have a feeling we will see more completions next week.
    I assume raids are the same size as strikes? 3 man?

15+ Year Old Account
    Raids are 6 man.

Anyone got a 4GB update for Destiny 2? Getting it on XB1/PS4.
    Gotta patch out that rare pepe engram i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Raids are 6 man.
    Ah I see. Can I select them on the map or do I have to be in a premade?

10+ Year Old Account
    6 man, and pretty large (historically). They are basically their own Zones. You could pretty much compare the difference between a WoW Dungeon and Raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nightfall strikes and raids are premade only, but technically you could try to solo them. You won't solo the raid any time in the near future.

I think the upcoming guided versions you can queue for, but not 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to select it from the Map. You can attempt to go in and do stuff, but currently, I have doubts it will be soloable.

Nightfall strikes and raids are premade only, but technically you could try to solo them. You won't solo the raid any time in the near future.

I think the upcoming guided versions you can queue for, but not 100%.
    Stupid question but how do I go about doing a premade with no chat?

I mean I could find a clan but no idea of how to do that either.

10+ Year Old Account

destinyteamfinder.com is what I always used.

I actually lucked out and found a great clan through a group I found on that site.

destinyteamfinder.com is what I always used.

I actually lucked out and found a great clan through a group I found on that site.
    I'm happy with a clan that has no dramallama.

Tbh I understand why the game has no chat but an LFG channel surely wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-12 at 08:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

The app also now has a group finder in it, though I've not used it myself. There are several websites that do LFG stuff and there is a reddit sub for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw all the stuff about kek and the first thing that came to my mind was Horde laughing (in Orcish as seen by alliance). Thought it was silly people were getting made because they through a WoW reference in.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

The app also now has a group finder in it, though I've not used it myself. There are several websites that do LFG stuff and there is a reddit sub for it.
    Also as of today you can use guided games (Ingame LFG) to do nightfalls and later in the month to do raids.

I just hope the community doesn't turn it into a toxic cesspool like it became in WoW(and in other MMO's). I guess the saving grace here is clans who do it will get bonuses for doing it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also as of today you can use guided games (Ingame LFG) to do nightfalls and later in the month to do raids.

I just hope the community doesn't turn it into a toxic cesspool like it became in WoW(and in other MMO's). I guess the saving grace here is clans who do it will get bonuses for doing it.
    So how do I go about using the guided games thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

If I remember correctly they said guided games will only be available to a few players to start.

So how do I go about using the guided games thing?
    Right now its just selected player's cause they are beta testing it. But if you got to the strike playlist and look over at Nightfall there is a icon next to it that says Nightfall Guided games.

Everyone can see this but not everyone can use it atm. If you got a ticket to use it then it would be in ur mailbox today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    If I remember correctly they said guided games will only be available to a few players to start.
    Correct.

I was able to get a ticket so ill be giving it a go in a few.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Looking over the wiki and such for what the after credits scene is has been interesting Those 'ships' have been in a piece of concept art from 2013 labelled "The Darkness" and in the first E3 showing they showed rough concept art for 5 races now four. Fallen, Cabal, Vex, Hive and a 5th race of smokey wraith like creatures floating down from Black Triangular ships. I think they arent ships so much as other travellers. Going by the analogies in D2 about the light from all the story and item descriptions i think the 'traveller is evil' plot was always going to be a twist that there is one 'light' traveller and like any light source it casts multiple shadows. In this case these Shadow Travellers. Its cliche as all get out but i think the smoky ghost type creatures where what inspired the taken and they will be reworked in D3 as basically a warped imitation of everything the traveller touched. Like the trees in the Dark Forest kind of. If every Guardian has light thats got to mean every Guardian has a shadow in this metaphor right? What else could ruin a golden age like an enemy that literally respawns on death? The Traveller sent out the ghosts to make guardians on earth during the collapse -and the flashback in D2 shows a large black triangular shadow covering the city to represent what caused it- but we dont know if thats the first time it did it. Just that it didn't with the Eliksni that became the Fallen. We just know it builds up a society as a bulwark then cut and runs when 'something' shows up but this time Rasputin crippled it before it could run. Maybe making guardians is a last resort because making a guardian means making one of these '5th race' enemies as well?