10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Is there any hidden loot in missions? or am I just wasting my time looking into corners and shit?
    Totally wasting your time.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This is kinda where it is at currently. Finding a raid isn't that easy at the moment unless you have a list of friends who are playing.

On PC, there will be plenty of players to play with in the beginning. But a month and a half later, if it follows the same trend as on Consoles where the population drastically decreases, it may become difficult to get groups together.

Obviously, I hope this doesn't happen. I honestly want the best for this game. As mentioned, PC may have an advantage since due to the delayed release, and the upcoming DLC. Since the gap between the two will be shorter than it is for Console, there may not be such a decline in population on PC.
    thats total bullshit, its insanely easy to get a group for anything. using both the fireteam reddit and destiny lfg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So over 300 hours in Destiny 1 and 56 hours in Destiny 2 is barely playing it? What is annoying is people like you who have openly admitted they haven't played the game won't stop defending its flaws.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you live in the US? Because if you did you would know u can't refund Physical bought new copy's of games or digital unless it was just a Pre-Order.

You misunderstand me I like Destiny and I want a reason to play it. At this time there is no reason to play it and I sure as shit am not ignoring its flaws.
    you have 2 chars sub 275 light, have completed basically no end game what so ever, have a .5 KD in pvp with a 30% win rate. its no wonder you dont like the game. you havent done anything and are awful at pvp
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2017-10-24 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    you have 2 chars sub 275 light, have completed basically no end game what so ever, have a .33 kda in pvp. its no wonder you dont like the game. you havent done anything and are awful at pvp
    Completed half of the raid before I was sick of it and I am not a fan of PVP and only done like 10 match's. I get it tho got to defend that game you have barely (If at all) played to the death.

Do one match of pvp in Destiny 2 and you have done it all. It doesn't change its the same maps/modes over and over.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Completed half of the raid before I was sick of it and I am not a fan of PVP and only done like 10 match's. I get it tho got to defend that game you have barely (If at all) played to the death.

Do one match of pvp in Destiny 2 and you have done it all. It doesn't change its the same maps/modes over and over.
    no to say a game has no content you need to have done more then 5% of the end game. you havent. you have done nothing. i doubt you even touched the raid let alone did half.

no to say a game has no content you need to have done more then 5% of the end game. you havent. you have done nothing.
    Please do list the endgame content I haven't done.

Seeing how I have done.

1) The Weapon Quests (Besides Rat King)
    2) Pvp
    3) Half the raid
    4) Nightfall's
    5) Normal Mode of said strikes
    6) PE's

So please do list me all this magical content I haven't done. Also to be clear I completed half the raid but done 3/4 of it, I just got tired of the raid and the part I was at.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Please do list the endgame content I haven't done.

Seeing how I have done.

1) The Weapon Quests
    2) Pvp
    3) Half the raid
    4) Nightfall's
    5) Normal Mode of said strikes
    6) PE's

So please do list me all this magical content I have done. Also to be clear I completed half the raid but done 3/4 of it, I just got tired of the raid and the part I was at.
    you didnt do half the raid, in fact you havent touched the raid. you have at most done 1 nightfall, and doing 3 strikes isnt much, you have basically no exotics, no gear, no weapons. you did 10 matches of pvp and were utterly awful at it, so that makes sense for you to hate, also why you are unable to do trials or iron banner. you didnt touch the faction event. you didnt touch hm raid. you didnt even get close to a raid level character. you hit max level, played for a day and gave up. which is fine, but dont pretend there was a lack of content.

you didnt even get close to a raid level character.
    You do realize you only need to be 270 to do the raid right?

So much bullshit in this post it isn't even funny. Please do show me how I haven't done half the raid, Please do show how I don't have any exotics,no gear, no weapons....

You make a lot of claims but don't prove any of it.

You do realize you only need to be 270 to do the raid right?

So much bullshit in this post it isn't even funny. Please do show me how I haven't done half the raid, Please do show how I don't have any exotics,no gear, no weapons....

You make a lot of claims but don't prove any of it.
    you do realize at 270 light you would be doing 100% less then anyone who is 280 right? do you even know how power levels work?

you realize you can look up chars. i can see your load outs. quit bull shitting, its so sad, you did not play this game, you have not done end game.

you do realize at 270 light you would be doing 100% less then anyone who is 280 right? do you even know how power levels work?

you realize you can look up chars. i can see your load outs. quit bull shitting, its so sad, you did not play this game, you have not done end game.
    Good thing I didn't say different.

Ya I didn't do half the raid, I just stole this image (of us entering the raid) from google.

(The one in the fount left in red is me)
    Oh ya this Nightfall completion isn't me ether.

This also isn't a image of me buying a exotic off Xur at all.

I just have 56 hours in Destiny 2 just standing still in the starting zone doing nothing....
    (By the way I bought the first 3 since I owned the last one)
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-24 at 08:53 PM.

Good thing I didn't say different.

Ya I didn't do half the raid, I just stole this image (of us entering the raid) from google.
    (The one in the fount left in red is me)
    Oh ya this Nightfall completion isn't me ether.

This also isn't a image of me buying a exotic off Xur at all.

I just have 56 hours in Destiny 2 just standing still in the starting zone doing nothing....
    standing at the entrance of a raid isnt doing it (which is where you are, if you even know that, assuming its even you LOL). i can link a picture of me in front of mythic KJ, but i sure as fuck havent done it. you are so full of shit its insane. i said you did 1 nightfall. getting 1 exotic is not different then basically none. you havent collected shit, you havent completed shit, and you havent killed shit. you have put 1 mod into 1 piece of gear. you barely know how the game works. 56 hours and 275 light basically shows yes, you stood around and did nothing.

you bought an item from xur the friday of release? such amazing. much play LOL

in addition, due to your nightfall achiev, you can see you were in your 2 man clan by then. seeing the exp of your clan since then with only you in it, shows even further, you have done nothing. as every activity gives clan exp.
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2017-10-24 at 08:56 PM.

standing at the entrance of a raid isnt doing it (which is where you are, if you even know that, assuming its even you LOL). i can link a picture of me in front of mythic KJ, but i sure as fuck havent done it. you are so full of shit its insane. i said you did 1 nightfall. getting 1 exotic is not different then basically none. you havent collected shit, you havent completed shit, and you havent killed shit. you have put 1 mod into 1 piece of gear. you barely know how the game works. 56 hours and 275 light basically shows yes, you stood around and did nothing.
    Whatever you got to tell yourself at night pumpkin. You are trying way to hard at this point.

56hrs at light level 275 shows I wasn't going to grind my face off to do a raid that was boring as shit. That is why I stopped 3/4 in.

in addition, due to your nightfall achiev, you can see you were in your 2 man clan by then. seeing the exp of your clan since then with only you in it, shows even further, you have done nothing. as every activity gives clan exp.
    Yep because soon after I stopped playing all together. You would know this if you cared to read anything.

I was done by the time the raid reset the second week. Kinda happens when the endgame content is boring as piss and the guided games system is in a shit state.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-24 at 08:58 PM.

Whatever you got to tell yourself at night pumpkin. You are trying way to hard at this point.

56hrs at light level 275 shows I wasn't going to grind my face off to do a raid that was boring as shit. That is why I stopped 3/4 in.
    im suuure you did hahhaahaha

im suuure you did hahhaahaha
    This all you got? Like I said you are trying way to hard at this point.

Stop acting like someone just kicked your puppy.

Edit: Also in case you didn't know, In that image with Xur shows a trophy. The trophy is called The Life Exotic, You get it for collecting 15 exotic's.

So ya clearly I barely have any exotic's.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-24 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

My first raid we completed everything but Calus. Our highest player was 276. Only reason we didn't continue was because it was late and people needed to go to bed.

Also, enemies scale with you, a 300 and a 265 will perform just the same.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    My first raid we completed everything but Calus. Our highest player was 276. Only reason we didn't continue was because it was late and people needed to go to bed.

Also, enemies scale with you, a 300 and a 265 will perform just the same.
    thats just patently false. enemies do scale, but not lower. a 265 in a 280 power activity will be CRUSHED in damage by a 280 power player. i.e calus. where 280 vs 290 makes no difference in a 280 activity.

Super peeved and annoyed that I'm unable to connect and am stuck in the Signing in screen while everyone else in my friends group logged on just fine. Literally stuck for 5 hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    Super peeved and annoyed that I'm unable to connect and am stuck in the Signing in screen while everyone else in my friends group logged on just fine. Literally stuck for 5 hours now.
    yeah thats super aggravating and seems to happen more and more often with releases. hopefully you get in soon

Game seems to crash after selecting a character. Super annoying.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    I'm sure you have tried but just in case try restarting Battle.net?

If that doesn't work people have had success with setting Battle.net to minimize to system tray.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    I'm sure you have tried but just in case try restarting Battle.net?

If that doesn't work people have had success with setting Battle.net to minimize to system tray.
    I've tried everything. Right now its out of my control. The two threads on Reddit and Bungie with the small group of people that includes myself has deducted that its a Bungie.net account issue.