Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    You should be able to reacquire that weapon from the quest giver (at lower power level though).
    Oh really? I thought I was at the mercy of the rng for it to drop from engram to complete the quest..! Thank for the info, I'll check it out after work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Oh really? I thought I was at the mercy of the rng for it to drop from engram to complete the quest..! Thank for the info, I'll check it out after work!
    Pretty certain yes. I accidentally ended up with two of those weapons as I clicked on the one linked by the quest giver, and I had my original equipped. I guess you mean the Drang weapon? The quests leads to its counterpart Sturm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Pretty certain yes. I accidentally ended up with two of those weapons as I clicked on the one linked by the quest giver, and I had my original equipped. I guess you mean the Drang weapon? The quests leads to its counterpart Sturm.
    Yes Drang, I infused it into my Last Dance lke an idiot.. Didnt know the next step would require it.

Just to be sure.. Failsafe is the npc you meant to go check?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'd still say be cautious of dismantling legendary weapons. If you are new to the game, and don't know which weapons are most powerful, and dismantle it, but never get it again, you will regret it.
    I think i sharded everything so far. I'm ignoring everything until i'm 265.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Basically what I am doing, except for holding onto any Exotics so I can just infuse them later.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    But there is no clan chat though.
    you can use the destiny app to chat in clan, there is no ingame chat for txt as far as im aware
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    The only recommended thing to hold onto are exotics until you get a dupe purely because its one shard to infuse to raise its ilvl so to speak but unless its changes isnt it like 15-30 to get one out of the vault? thats a lot of infusions wasted.

Yes Drang, I infused it into my Last Dance lke an idiot.. Didnt know the next step would require it.

you can rebuy drang of the npc in the farm at the same lvl as whatever your rep npcs give you
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    you can use the destiny app to chat in clan, there is no ingame chat for txt as far as im aware
    They said they plan to add Clan chat ingame, however have no plans to add a standard local/global text chat.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account

The engram decrypt lady at the farm is the one for Drang.

Be aware that it costs 10 shards so don't be like some people and buy a bunch of them thinking they are free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    The only recommended thing to hold onto are exotics until you get a dupe purely because its one shard to infuse to raise its ilvl so to speak but unless its changes isnt it like 15-30 to get one out of the vault? thats a lot of infusions wasted.
    Exotic rebuy is 10 shards and you get a 205 exotic.

How unlucky do I have to be that my 2nd exotic engram was the one I already had from the first exotic engram I got

And it's just the boots that make your lift last longer/travel further

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    How unlucky do I have to be that my 2nd exotic engram was the one I already had from the first exotic engram I got

And it's just the boots that make your lift last longer/travel further
    At least you FIND Exotic Engrams. I never do....but when I group with my IRL friend he gets like 2-3 in a single hour every damn time.

I'm like his good luck charm....

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    At least you FIND Exotic Engrams. I never do....but when I group with my IRL friend he gets like 2-3 in a single hour every damn time.

I'm like his good luck charm....
    I mean...I've only found 2, and it's not like I've only played for an hour or two at max level. I'd say that's still pretty unlucky in terms of drops!

Granted, I've only seen one legendary engram, seems a bit backwards.

I mean...I've only found 2, and it's not like I've only played for an hour or two at max level. I'd say that's still pretty unlucky in terms of drops!

Granted, I've only seen one legendary engram, seems a bit backwards.
    Ya that's a issue they said they wasn't going to happen and yet it did happen, did fix, admits that is still broken and will fix later...

Many people myself included have gotten many doubles and its highly annoying.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya that's a issue they said they wasn't going to happen and yet it did happen, did fix, admits that is still broken and will fix later...

I mean, I wouldn't mind as much if I had several already, but the fact that it was the 2nd one I got kinda felt like a kick in the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I got only one (excluding the preorder weapon and the quest pulse rifle/chest) and i got a duplicate of it XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I mean, I wouldn't mind as much if I had several already, but the fact that it was the 2nd one I got kinda felt like a kick in the teeth.
    Yep, really hope its something they fix soon because it does get quite annoying.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Yep, really hope its something they fix soon because it does get quite annoying.
    I can't wait to get a 3rd pair of the boots

Although now at this point, I'm so used to the extra lift boost, I think I'm gonna fall to my death a lot when I swap them out.

15+ Year Old Account

All they are "fixing" is to reduce the chance of a dupe some. You are still going to get dupes.

And they are only making the change because of the amount of feedback they got about it.

Considering how few exotics there are right now I don't doubt it is currently working as intended to artificially inflate the pool.
    Last edited by xerus; 2017-10-31 at 04:02 PM.

I can't wait to get a 3rd pair of the boots

Although now at this point, I'm so used to the extra lift boost, I think I'm gonna fall to my death a lot when I swap them out.
    LOL that happens, I get so use to jumping on one character I forget when I switch to a alt they jump different.

Can't quite hover on a hunter like you can a warlock LOL.