Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dt look at the above posts so i answer directly to your question.

1. 2GB is enough for 1080P gaming.
    2. Ok here's the thing with CF, i had it for 2 years and i hated it for the most part. For me the CF profiles driver updates wasn't an issue because i dt play games the day it comes out, i ususally buy them months down the line when they are on sale on steam and so by then they already have the drivers for it. But what i hated was the stuttering. You see in the video card reviews they only show you benchmarks which is nice but's different from actual gameplay. I would go for Nvidia cars if you care going to SLI them in the future.
    3. Well it sucks because you are a month late in January NCIX had crazy deals. After MIR they even had a PAlit GTX 670 for only $300. Right now i think the best bet would be a GTX 670, it is very close to the performance of an 680 for a lot less.

Deleted
    please choose a card from the list provided on the prev page.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 03:42 PM ----------

post updated . I'd love it if someone would choose the best performance for money from the provided list!

Thank you!
    Last edited by mmocc821db3b3d; 2013-02-14 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    I'll bring this back to the top for you. Since you can't bump your own threads.

Usually wouldn't bump anything, but enough information here has been added that the mmoc-guru's might not have seen. Worth it to have them look over your altered list and give any possible recommendations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    I'll bring this back to the top for you. Since you can't bump your own threads.

Usually wouldn't bump anything, but enough information here has been added that the mmoc-guru's might not have seen. Worth it to have them look over your altered list and give any possible recommendations.
    Thanks for the reply mate, monday is the date of the choice.
    So any suggestion is apreciated.

Deleted
    GTX670 2GB JETSTREAM 2.721,00 kn 1084 mhz 2 gb - 358.59 EUR - 479.23 USD should hit the sweet spot price performance for your needs likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    GTX670 2GB JETSTREAM 2.721,00 kn 1084 mhz 2 gb - 358.59 EUR - 479.23 USD should hit the sweet spot price performance for your needs likely.
    Thank you for the suggestion!
    Think this's what i'll get on monday if no one else comes up with something else .

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Plushyeu View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion!
    Think this's what i'll get on monday if no one else comes up with something else .
    btw what do you think about ATI Radeon HD7970 VaporX, 3 GB, - 474.711274 Euros