Youtube and WoW Videos

So Warcraftmovies has been humbled over the years and doesn't produce as much content as it used to (user created of course) nor is the traffic the same. Youtube seems to have moved to that #1 spot for WoW videos, however I'm finding their navigation a bit disappointing.

Look at twitch.tv for example, they have a clear World of Warcraft subsection of videos, it's pretty easy to find and has a high -> low viewer count order. Standard and convenient.

However from what I've searched youtube has no such dedicated subsection of the website for all things WoW, and the best I can get is a Gaming subsection that might give some WoW-related results if the subscribers are really high.

Anyone who knows Youtube better than I, can you help me out? I get searching but it'd be nice to have some kind of on-demand look at popular stuff that just came out.

Type in the search bar for what you are looking for, for example if I wanted to look up new pets in 5.2 I would search something like "patch 5.2 pet battles" and it would get me a good result.
    goes and does this search.....
    Yep this works, there is then even an advanced filters drop down menu where you can filter by date, type (channel, video, ect) and many other things.

Youtube has no real need for a WoW subsection because then they have to make one for everything, and god forbid they ruin their ui anymore, it's horrid to navigate compared to a few months ago. Just use the search functions they already have implimented.