Left Clicking Problems!

The past couple weeks my left clicking on my mouse has been really buggy. It seems to only be messing up on the internet, not having any problems in-games or on windows itself.

But for an example when I was trying to click on the button "+Post New Thread" button I had to hover over it for like 10 secs before my mouse actually let me click it, and again when I tried to click in the "Title" box. My mouse drivers are up to date, and so is Google Chrome. Any1 have an idea(s) what is wrong? Its starting to get really annoying.

Mouse: Razer Naga Epic.

Thanks in advance!

As soon as I read the first paragraph I suspected you had a naga. It is a frequent issue with them, google probably has solutions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

This is sadly not as uncommon with newer Razer mice as one could wish.
    You can solve it by opening it up, but it will be a temporary fix and will be on life support.

It is covered by warranty, however. I would suggest using that.

Yeah, I had the problem before with a normal Naga, but that was the actual button, like I said this only happens on the internet, not in-game or on windows itself.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 05:24 AM ----------

Thinking about buying this mouse, I am sort of getting tired of Razer products. I love their styles, and layouts of their products but they are pretty faulty.

http://www.feenixcollection.com/nascita.html