Deleted
    It's just meh.

Light brown is much more better and sexier.

Deleted
    But it makes you look just older!

No. :<

Light brown hair!

Deleted
    My Avatar has brown hair. Do I win?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I agree
    \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    My Avatar has brown hair. Do I win?
    Isn't that, like, a really weird red?

Seems to be a mixture with a bit of purple on it, but red for sure.

It's good but brown light hair.

Deleted
    I meant the Avatar/My Unit you create at the beginning of the game. Stop bullying me. ;_;

Deleted
    MU had purple on my first playthrough, going with pink maiden on 2nd, with Japanesu voice and big breasts.

Don't judge me.

Deleted
    Weaboos judging weaboos?

This ought to be interesting.

Deleted
    Weaboos judging weaboos?

This ought to be interesting.
    Weaboo judging a weaboo who's judging a weaboo?

U wot m8

Revel in my new amazing avatar/sig/location.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-04-27 at 10:42 PM.

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!

Damn, i got tired of all the feeders so i decided i wanted to play something i knew i could carry a game with if shit happened.

Deleted
    Using Karthus to carry sure wouldn't be on my mind. Hehe.

Deleted
    What an unorthodox Nunu.

What an unorthodox Nunu.
    Yes, he was also stupid as dirt. He was getting caught by renekton and jax constantly. Only reason he did not feed badly was my teleports to save him. Usually it resulted in 3 deaths on their team as Ahri came top too but with him surviving and me dying in heroic battle!

Also got early kills with teleport when Jax ganked bot and i came up behind them with tele locking them between the bush and our turret, got 2 kills there and got myself killed. 2 people more died from our team but they were executed killing a 3rd xD

Mite not the place to post this but can anyone tell me how I play Alistar.

Or if someone can provide a link to tell me that is great.

Just started LoL and that is my only champion would really perfer a different one lol.

Alistar is the only one I got besides this weeks free ones
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-28 at 01:34 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Mite not the place to post this but can anyone tell me how I play Alistar.

Or if someone can provide a link to tell me that is great.

Just started LoL and that is my only champion would really perfer a different one lol.

Alistar is the only one I got besides this weeks free ones
    Max E and spam it

Press Q and W when your AD gets in trouble or you want to kill something

Press R when you're going to take a lot of damage

That's about it

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Max E and spam it

Press Q and W when your AD gets in trouble or you want to kill something

Press R when you're going to take a lot of damage

That's about it
    Cool kinda figured as much from my last game that he mainly stands there and kills the little add's while useing E.

I almost got the points to buy Ashe going to check her out. I was wanting to play some short of range

New to LOL but trying to learn lol.

I figured out that alistar is more of a support type then again I could be wrong.

Slightly Offtopic but on topic: I really didn't know games could last so long my 2nd game and it took nearly 45mins and we won.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-28 at 04:23 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    New to LOL but trying to learn lol.

Slightly Offtopic but on topic: I really didn't know games could last so long my 2nd game and it took nearly 45mins and we won.
    You don't need to capitalize the o in "LoL", it's "League of Legends" after all.

Alistar is a support yeah, so you go bottom lane with your AD Carry, which you have to help win the lane. Make sure you don't take the minions, just let your AD get them. Buy items like Philosopher's Stone/Sightstone so you get money/can place wards for vision. Not like it really matters in low level, just telling you in advance.

This is the offtopic part of League stuff, so no need to call it Offtopic. Also @ Game time, I've had a 80 minute long game before, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    You don't need to capitalize the o in "LoL", it's "League of Legends" after all.

Alistar is a support yeah, so you go bottom lane with your AD Carry, which you have to help win the lane. Make sure you don't take the minions, just let your AD get them. Buy items like Philosopher's Stone/Sightstone so you get money/can place wards for vision. Not like it really matters in low level, just telling you in advance.

This is the offtopic part of League stuff, so no need to call it Offtopic. Also @ Game time, I've had a 80 minute long game before, I think.
    Past 2 games I played with Alistar people wanted me to go to the top.

but ya Alistar seems simple working on Ashe atm.

also no clue what a AD is :P

Also is there anyway to chance your display name that everyone see's?
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-28 at 07:05 AM.

Deleted
    Past 2 games I played with Alistar people wanted me to go to the top.

but ya Alistar seems simple working on Ashe atm.

also no clue what a AD is :P

Also is there anyway to chance your display name that everyone see's?
    Well on low level, nobody really knows what the hell they're doing, so just assume people are wrong :P

Alistar is a pretty simple champion, but you need to learn his W + Q combo. Which is essentially pressing W on somebody, then while flying press Q so they're knocked up instead of knocked back.

AD = Attack Damage, in this case I would mean the [Ranged] AD Carry. Which would mean an Ashe/Sivir/Varus, stuff like that.

You can't change your display name, so if you want to change your name [It doesn't have to be the same as your username], I would change it now(By making a new account), while you're still low level.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Well on low level, nobody really knows what the hell they're doing, so just assume people are wrong :P

Alistar is a pretty simple champion, but you need to learn his W + Q combo. Which is essentially pressing W on somebody, then while flying press Q so they're knocked up instead of knocked back.

AD = Attack Damage, in this case I would mean the [Ranged] AD Carry. Which would mean an Ashe/Sivir/Varus, stuff like that.

You can't change your display name, so if you want to change your name [It doesn't have to be the same as your username], I would change it now(By making a new account), while you're still low level.
    I mite just do that then and thx for all the tips.

Is there anyway to delete this "LoL" account because its using a lot of stuff I want on the new one.

Deleted
    I don't think there's any way to delete a LoL account, sorry...