Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    People say Rek'sai is an OP jungler, but when I try to play her, she gets murdered after 3 jungle camps.
    How do people even play this..?
    Get W at level 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Get W at level 2.
    Went Q>W>E>Q>Q>R
    Max R>Q>W>E
    But it still feels like she's made out of paper and gets murdered by the jungle.

Went Q>W>E>Q>Q>R
    Max R>Q>W>E
    But it still feels like she's made out of paper and gets murdered by the jungle.
    No clue then. I just go with a basic ad page, and 21/9/0 when i'm playing her, and i'm completely fine as long as i get W at level 2, and always heal between camps. Can easily do gromp - blue - wolves/raptors - red - golems, if you're starting with gromp buff.

Deleted
    21/9/0 when i'm playing her.
    Might be the problem considering I went 9/21
    Edit: Went fine with offensive masteries, fuck tank ones.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2015-03-02 at 02:50 PM.

I don't think it's actually that easy to carry people anymore in League of Legends (due to every champion basically being nerfed and having way less impact in the game than they had in s2/s3).
    ...Unless you're a Katarina main, but nobody likes Katarina mains.
    You can, it's just harder to do. I build Kayle so I can, and I carried as Nasus last night (600 stacks + Ohmwrecker at 30 minutes = rip towers).

Yeah, fuck Katarina mains. Bullshit champion.

Might be the problem considering I went 9/21
    Edit: Went fine with offensive masteries, fuck tank ones.
    I generally only run tanky masteriea on certain champions. The only junglers I use them on are Sejuani and such, the rest are all offensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    You can, it's just harder to do. I build Kayle so I can, and I carried as Nasus last night (600 stacks + Ohmwrecker at 30 minutes = rip towers).

Yeah, fuck Katarina mains. Bullshit champion.

I generally only run tanky masteriea on certain champions. The only junglers I use them on are Sejuani and such, the rest are all offensive.
    Well, it's still possible, but it's not like you can pick a shitload of champions where you can just get fed and single-handedly dominate a game on (Like old Fizz could).

I actually prefer Teemo mains over Katarina mains because they're at least honest about them being assholes.

And yeah, I just generally do 21/9 unless I'm on Vi, where I take 14/11/5 for bladeweaving in offense, then some extra nice defensive power and movement speed/ward/potion masteries in utility.

Deleted
    What's all the fuss about Katarina?

I haven't played for like over a month, that's why I ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

More than likely because she has the bullshit resets. I don't hate her as a champion that much, but i fucking hate the fact that if you give her even a slight opening during a teamfight, she can wipe your whole team out in less than 2 seconds with her bullshit passive.

Well, it's still possible, but it's not like you can pick a shitload of champions where you can just get fed and single-handedly dominate a game on (Like old Fizz could).

I actually prefer Teemo mains over Katarina mains because they're at least honest about them being assholes.

And yeah, I just generally do 21/9 unless I'm on Vi, where I take 14/11/5 for bladeweaving in offense, then some extra nice defensive power and movement speed/ward/potion masteries in utility.
    Oh yeah, it's a small group now, especially with everything that's changed lately.

I do too. Like you said, at least they're honest, most Katarina mains I run into insist that it's not the champion, it's their skill that makes them win.

I do mostly 21/9/0, although it differs on a few champions (21/0/9 or such on Udyr, Hecarim, etc). Extended buff timers/movement speed OP.

Same as ever. The player can dominate games regardless of their actual skill due to her mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

More than likely because she has the bullshit resets. I don't hate her as a champion that much, but i fucking hate the fact that if you give her even a slight opening during a teamfight, she can wipe your whole team out in less than 2 seconds with her bullshit passive.
    That's what I hate. It's one thing if she's fed and/or skilled enough to do it, it's another if they can do it purely because of the way the champion is designed.

Deleted
    She's always been like that though.

Why the fuss now? :p

No clue. People probably just lost games against her and started complaining. She's fine imo, but her passive is allmost as annoying as teemo's E.

Deleted
    No clue. People probably just lost games against her and started complaining. She's fine imo, but her passive is allmost as annoying as teemo's E.
    Teemo's E is way worse lol. That shit can completely shut you down. Kat's passive doesn't do that. There's always a chance to fuck her up.

Also, I hate Teemo's mushrooms a lot more than his E lol.

Deleted
    I'm taking a liking to toplane horse.

Lack of counterplay other than "just stun her lol ", point and click skills, low cooldown ultimate and 0 manacosts.
    I still don't understand why they decided to take Master Yi's ultimate reset off his ultimate, yet let Katarina keep her reset on her passive.
    Muh balance
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Oh yeah, it's a small group now, especially with everything that's changed lately.

I do too. Like you said, at least they're honest, most Katarina mains I run into insist that it's not the champion, it's their skill that makes them win.

I do mostly 21/9/0, although it differs on a few champions (21/0/9 or such on Udyr, Hecarim, etc). Extended buff timers/movement speed OP.

Same as ever. The player can dominate games regardless of their actual skill due to her mechanics.
    Yeah there's only a few characters that can basically win an entire game on their own, a lot of them got guttered by Riot and forced into positions where they need to build in different ways only to retain a sliver of power they previously had.

Katarina main: xDDDDDDDDDD noobs learn to play xDDDDDDDDDDDD. You just mad because I'm skilled. :))))))

Utility is a pretty weird tree that is only really good if you want mobility/oddball masteries like spell vamp/mana increase etc.

People just play here more these days since Riot is too busy nerfing all the other midlaners instead of Katarina.

Deleted
    Lack of counterplay other than "just stun her lol ", point and click skills, low cooldown ultimate and 0 manacosts.
    She's a piece of shit in lane though. That's one of her hardest counters or something.
    I still don't understand why they decided to take Master Yi's ultimate reset off his ultimate, yet let Katarina keep her reset on her passive.
    Muh balance.
    Probably because Katarina needs her abilities to do damage while Yi has his abilities and AAs.

Kat is just way too reliant on her abilities, especially her ultimate. Not saying Yi isn't either but the difference between the two is significant.
    People just play here more these days since Riot is too busy nerfing all the other midlaners instead of Katarina.
    Seems like I was right then. xD

A champion is played more often so it's only bound people start noticing her more.

Teemo's E is way worse lol. That shit can completely shut you down. Kat's passive doesn't do that. There's always a chance to fuck her up.

Also, I hate Teemo's mushrooms a lot more than his E lol.
    I really have no issue with Teemo anymore (only top laner I play anymore is the aforementioned Nasus, and they all do the same thing anyways). First buy Spirit Visage, farm under turret until that point, Wither + stacked Q = ggwp Teemo.

I'm taking a liking to toplane horse.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...s/topcarim.png
    Muh balance
    Yeah there's only a few characters that can basically win an entire game on their own, a lot of them got guttered by Riot and forced into positions where they need to build in different ways only to retain a sliver of power they previously had.

Katarina main: xDDDDDDDDDD noobs learn to play xDDDDDDDDDDDD. You just mad because I'm skilled. :))))))

Utility is a pretty weird tree that is only really good if you want mobility/oddball masteries like spell vamp/mana increase etc.
    Pony Train OP.

I really like the Utility tree on a few champions, and supports. Move speed mastery is really good for, say, Hecarim and Udyr (and the buff increase timer one), and the gold and mana masteries are really good for supports like Sona and Leona, I think.

Deleted
    Flash is alot better with TP homeguard for a flash engage with E or ulti, maybe try it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have returned, I finally have a computer again.

Deleted
    How the hell do you play vs Heimerdinger.
    Smite doesn't even kill his ulted turrets and they have 2x heimer's health, all the while doing a rabadons nashors tooth Teemo worth of dps
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I have returned, I finally have a computer again.
    I just noticed that today, with that awful Ness Avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed that today, with that awful Ness Avatar
    Wow rude : (

How the hell do you play vs Heimerdinger.
    Smite doesn't even kill his ulted turrets and they have 2x heimer's health, all the while doing a rabadons nashors tooth Teemo worth of dps
    Laning phase: You don't. Unless you get ganks.
    After laning phase: Don't fight in his "zone", focus him down like fuck so he doesen't get a chance to put down all his turrets, and pray to god the game ends before he gets full build (if he knows how to play).