Is this compatable with.....

Is the ""Rosewill THOR V2 Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case, support up to E-ATX / XL-ATX, come with Four Fans - 1 x Front Red LED 230mm Fan, 1 x Top 230mm Fan, 1 x Side 230mm Fan, 1 x Rear 140mm Fan"" compatable with this motherboard: ""GIGABYTE GA-770T-USB3 AM3 AMD 770 USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard""? Im trying to spruce up my system since I cant afford to buy a new one, and am looking at getting a new case and stuff. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Case supports:Micro ATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX.
    NOTICE: Please make sure your motherboard equipped with on-board USB 3.0 socket before purchasing.
    Board is ATX.
    2 x USB 3.0

Seems so, yes.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-02-18 at 03:20 PM.

Sorry im a total noob, that means that the holes n stuff will line up and everything?

Deleted
    Yes they will. Or they should at least unless there is manufacturing flaws. :>

thanks so much man. Since im trying to spruce up my machine, any idea on how I can make it run new? should I just save everything of importance and format everything?

Deleted
    Since you're only changing the case you don't *need* to. But yes, re-installing your OS will give you the new and fresh feeling back and perhaps even give you some more performance as it cleans out shit you don't need/use anymore. Do as you said, save what you deem important and wipe it clean

Also while you're changing case you might as well take this opportunity to clean out dust from your GPU's and CPU's heatsinks if it looks necessary.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-02-18 at 03:38 PM.