Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    54. The Secret of Monkey Island ...wtf

at least they got 9. Zelda: A Link to the Past

and where ist Syndicate and Populous from Bullfrog, and Gangsters: Organized Crime and and and ....

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Well now that we're onto analysis, I have some I think need to be (far) lower on the list.

Portal, Shadow of the Colossus, BioShock, and Uncharted 2 to be specific.[COLOR="red"]
    no, shadow of the colossus is one of the accurate ones on there.
    one of the few mind you, but it does deserve the top ten.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    no, shadow of the colossus is one of the accurate ones on there.
    one of the few mind you, but it does deserve the top ten.
    Doesn't deserve a spot over Baldur's Gate, Starcraft, DOOM, OoT, Red Alert 2 to name a few.

WoW is ahead of most of the games on that list for me, honestly. These top 10 lists are always awful though. It's a completely subjective discussion.

Deleted
    Bow down to Westwood. Bow!

*hugs Red Alert 95 and Tiberian Sun*

Just looked at top 100 list

Saints row the 3rd above StarcraftII and LoL. Invalid list is not only invalid but a complete joke.

Also throw Skyrim in there but lets completely forget that Morrowind ever existed. Need another racing game in top 100
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-18 at 10:53 PM.

How the hell did Super Mario RPG not make it on this list? That game had SO MUCH replay value and was incredibly fun for its time.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. How the hell is Wind Waker that far above Link to the Past?

2. How the hell is either one above Ocarina of Time? O.o
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Just looked at top 100 list

Saints row the 3rd above StarcraftII and LoL. Invalid list is not only invalid but a complete joke.

Also throw Skyrim in there but lets completely forget that Morrowind ever existed. Need another racing game in top 100
    These lists are entirely subjective anyway. Do not take them seriously as if there is even a possibility an "official" list could actually exist. It can't, and someone is always wrong to someone else. It's like telling someone their favorite food is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW is legend and THE BEST game ever and will be THE BEST ever game, all others pure shit (mario I mean WTF serious ???)

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    These lists are entirely subjective anyway. Do not take them seriously as if there is even a possibility an "official" list could actually exist. It can't, and someone is always wrong to someone else. It's like telling someone their favorite food is wrong.
    Its still hilarious that lists like this are even made by anyone.

Deleted
    Not even one of those games deserves its spot.
    Portal #1 what is this I don't even...
    As for WoW, i'd put it in my personal top 5 list.
    Last edited by mmoc785ca38ad1; 2013-02-18 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    WOW is legend and THE BEST game ever and will be THE BEST ever game, all others pure shit (mario I mean WTF serious ???)
    I hope you're kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I don't agree with that list, Metroid prime should be far higher then #18 -.-

Also halo 4 being on that list with halo 1/2 being nowhere to be seen just makes me wonder.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2013-02-18 at 11:10 PM.

so many games at high ranks which ive never heard of, which means I cant say if they dont deserve to be up there, but with Final Fantasy the final fantasy series, having tactics, 6 and 10 listed and no mention for 7 is criminal.
    Never argue with and idiot. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some people should be forced to re-level their toons, and pay more attention to the process...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd definitely put Portal in my top 5 games of all time, along with WoW.

It's just so damn well done, and achieves something you can't do in any other medium.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Deleted
    Half of that top 10 I haven't even heard of, and the other half is just plain bad.

Good effort at a top 100 but failed horribly in the end. Guess portal paid the most to get 1st spot (As always).

Something like Geometry quest ranks, but none of the Lufia games or Valkyrie Profile games do?

I call BS.

Deleted
    wow that list lost all cred when i noticed mass effect 2 was on the 11th place it was k but hardly that good.

"There's a reason World of Warcraft has the biggest playerbase out of any MMO: It's the best. " true statement is true. Also if you don't agree with the list that's fine, it's a good thing it's his list and not yours. Damn ppl get so worked up over silly shit.