9/16HM exp 499 frost/blood DK LFG Heroic guild

I'm not going to lie and say that I've been in a top 100 guild like most say but, I've played a death knight since they have been available, i know everything there is to know about my class, and am very skilled at all 3 specs. I have tanked some of our progression kills this tier and am capable of high dps numbers to. I will server and race change.

Current spec: I play frost as a MS but am very knowledgeable at blood and unholy. Like I said, I have tanked some of our progression kills. Would like to stay dps, but will swap to tank.

Current Progression:
    -6/6HM in MSV
    -3/6HM in HoF (very close to vizier kill)
    -4/4 Normal in ToES

Im looking for:
    -25 man guild (will still do 10s)
    -Similar Progression (if not more)
    -People who know what they're doing :P

Also, i am available every day of the week from 6-11:30PM-ish CST

If interested please contact me at:
    Battletag: Bludkrawller#1476

<Warfare> has been raiding since 2007. Feel free to add me if our basic info below looks like a match. Battletag kleinekatze5#1155.

Progression: 14/16 Heroic Modes
    Raid times: 6:30-10:30 Pacific Time, Tues/Weds/Thurs. We occasionally add Sunday as a clean up day or to make up for holidays mid-week, etc.
    Raid size: 25man
    Loot System: EPGP
    Faction/Realm: Horde/Frostwolf
    Sunnâ - Illidan

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We are currently 11/16H, and working on Protectors. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org or add my battletag “Elpay#1485” if you want to talk more about the guild. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aegis of Fire

We're 8yr old.. PVE Guild on Burning Blade. Hardcore mentality w/a lighter raid schedule 4 days a week.
    We're currently progressing through 25m HM HoF/MSV and ToEs and looking for a few outstanding raiders to go in strong for next teir.We are currently 9/16HM will be 10/16HM shortly.
    Raid Times are Mon-Thur 7:45-11 ES

if you have any questions add me to real ID Menji#1794 or visit our guild website @ http://aof-guild.com/ ty for your time and I hope to hear back from you.

Hello, we're currently looking for a DK offtank with a good DPS OS. We raid 10 man, other than that we look to be a good fit. Guild spam below.

Execute Phase
    on the Mug'Thol-US PvP server is currently looking for a quality player for our core raiding group. Applicants should know their class very well and be able to perform optimally with min/maxing. We are a guild comprised of like minded raiders who focus on progression of the guild through content more than the progression on the individual.

Our Current Progression:
    6/6 MSV Normal 6/6 HM
    6/6 HoF Normal 4/6 HM
    4/4 ToES Normal fully cleared and farming. (Always with Elite Kill)

What to expect from us as a guild:
    The guild provides 100% everything to our raiders. Flasks/food/potions/repairs/enchants/ and profession assistance. We have a strong core of raiders and keep it that way. We do not offer favoritism to anyone in our raiding roster irregardless of family/friend status.

Our raid schedule for:
    Tues - Weds - Thurs - 8pm to 11pm central time.
    We reserve Mondays as a clean up day with the same 8-11pm schedule if needed to finish up anything left over with the current 3 raid tier.

LOOT
    Loot is handled by an officer driven loot council if there is a question that arises over who should get a piece of gear. Generally our raiders simply know who it is a better upgrade for and pass the loot without the need of discussion. During your first 2 weeks raiding with us you will be a probationary member, and will only receive loot if no one else needs it for their Main Spec.

What we expect from you:
    Your current progression is not a huge concern to us although it is a HUGE plus. We are more interested in your ability to perform on your character. With the guild providing practically everything your character needs to raid we only require you to bring 100% of your attention and ability to the raid. Knowledge of your class, how to min/max, and knowledge of encounters before we ever face them is expected of our entire roster.

To apply go to:
    executephase.guildomatic.com
    Or you can contact us on real id: hpgaming999@yahoo.com