The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. Season 3 final thoughts. (SPOILERS!)

After watching the season finale to My Little Pony, Friendship is magic. I became happy and sad at the same time. I'll start with why I became sad.

First, I have to wait SIX MONTHS until I see Fluttershy, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle in new content! Secondly, Hasbro's decision to turn Twilight Sparkle into a immortal deity (Alnicorn) has bronies around the world enraged. They argue, that not only does her change ruin what her character is about, but also leaves an elephant in the room concerning her immortality. (Her 5 pony friends, brother, and parents are still mortal) This change has the Brony community divided like never seen before, and it may never recover unless the amazing writers at Hasbro make something out of it.

That being said, I almost cried when Twilight Sparkle advanced so far in her studies that she became an Alnicorn. Twilight Sparkle has always been my favorite pony because of how much I can relate to her. (Introverted, Well Educated, and witty) In a way, her journey in her studies in magic and friendship is like my current journey in college. And as my college career comes closer to it's climatic "sink or swim" conclusion, I can't help but feel that I will reach my goals (Like Twilight Sparkle did in the recent season finale.)

Regardless of the outcome in my personal journey, I will remain forever touched by Twilight Sparkle achieving a new threshold in her studies. And while I hope and work diligently towards a ending similar to Twilight Sparkle, I patiently wait until season four premieres later this year with the hopes that brony communities around the internet remain in tact after this surprising and controversial change.

WOAH WOAH keep that stuff in the thread designated for it in chat thread.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 11:06 PM ----------

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post20264445

I suppose my thoughts are infractable, as a number of mods love them some MLP.

Please move this garbage to it's own specific place.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I suppose my thoughts are infractable, as a number of mods love them some MLP.
    Mine as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you feel better, I moved it to it's proper thread, Have no use for it here (As I probably won't get anything good from creating it's own thread)

Keep this cancer in its thread please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Keep this cancer in its thread please.
    Never would of though MMO champ segregated the bronies from the parasprites.

10+ Year Old Account
    We also have a less-used thread to discuss the show and its news here, but most discussion stays in the chat thread anyway.