Gold challenge mode transmog gear

Hello i have a question about the transmog gear that you get, can you buy the gear on an alt and transmog it or do you only get it on the char that completed the achievement?

You are only able to purchase and obtain the gold challenge mode transmog sets on the character you earned the achievement on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    You are only able to purchase and obtain the gold challenge mode transmog sets on the character you earned the achievement on.
    Not correct, it's global atleast for the realm the character is on

Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    Not sure what world you're living in but I sure as fuck can't buy it on my alts.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    Wrong, you have to earn the gold mode gear on every single toon, the achievements may show as completed but you certainly can't obtain the gear without 9/9 gold on every toon you want it for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.