Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Sad to see people are actually defending this kind of behavior

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Illintent420;20291413]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Fully deserved and hats off to Blizzard for taking action against this kind of behavior.[/Q]

These are the type of people that a ruining Wpvp. Do i think you deserve a ban for killing a npc. No. Do i think blizzard is just being troll dicks by banning you. Yes. The people on these forums anymore are just down syndrome monkeys who would take it in the back door from a blizzard employee if they mentioned it. Fuck scrap bot too

Infracted.
    Ruining WPvP? Do you even know what good WPvP even is?
    I personally just leveled through Outland and after a short time over two different days attempting to quest in Hellfire I just gave up on that zone because you pretty much got ganked ever 2-3 minutes. Took some dungeons to level to 60 so I could quest in Zangarmarsh. Difference with Hellfire? Only saw 2 L90s who didn't gank. The area was filled with similar level people and I seriously had the time of my life actually PvP-ing (coming from someone who generally avoids it like the plague and now is actually on the offensive). There was so much more thrill in it and yes I was fine with it that two Hordes jumped me and killed me, because I at least could force some effort out of them to do it. This was awesome WPvP as it was meant to be. It made a lot of those kill & collect quests a lot more interesting.
    If Blizzard can do anything to make this happening more they'd have my blessing.

Though I must admit I found my new arch-nemesis class... Damn Shadowpriests xD

Deleted
    YOU DESERVE DO DIE IRL FOR TIHS!!!!!!!!!1111

OT: next time kill the players only, not the quest giver. you should go there again and corpse camp every player you see.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-21 at 02:42 PM.

The stupidity of a lot of people here that say "log your main and fight back"... Outlands is CRZ, so even if you log your main there is a very low chance you get into the same CRZ your lower level toon was. I had this happen too, and after going through the Black Portal 20 times (and flying too HH) and not finding the "PvP'er" there I basically gave up. Logging my alt, and he still was there...

Its griefing.

If you want to PVP, go play real PVP in Arenas or BGs and respect the people that dont want to.

Its not like you dont have any tools to PVP other than go and kill quest givers....

I actually think one hour is too little, they should have given you at least a 3 days ban.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    those of you who agree with the ban are ridiculous plebs who like crying in milk ;p
    those who think its funny YEY GOOD ON YA ;p
    who gives a fuck what level toons he was ganking...
    and like i said... 2 HOURS GOES BY REAL FAST WITHOUT REALISING..........

as for the guy who said go to pandaria. maybe he doesnt like pandaria, cos pandaria is a fekkin shithole compared to proper wow zones. hellfire is probly best zone in game imo

get over it or get some friends to help pfff. ridiculous....

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-21 at 02:42 PM.
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not fair. Because whatkind PvP server bans ppl from having player versus player fights? If it's so fucking hard for blizzard to let ppl who wanna kill questgivers/have 100 players raid and take over cities and constantly killing everything on sight in game that basically runs around 2 factions who are supposed to be at war with each others. Then blizz simply should close pvp servers or make NPCs unkillable (exept guards etc).

If someone is whining about a guy whos simply doing what pvp severs are for, GM should be able to offer him a free change to pve server and say: "shut the fuck up, you rolled pvp server and knew what it ment. Here is a free ticked out of it and now let me focus on real problems".
    Last edited by Ihazpaws; 2013-02-21 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by invader View Post
    those of you who agree with the ban are ridiculous plebs who like crying in milk ;p
    those who think its funny YEY GOOD ON YA ;p
    who gives a fuck what level toons he was ganking...
    and like i said... 2 HOURS GOES BY REAL FAST WITHOUT REALISING..........

as for the guy who said go to pandaria. maybe he doesnt like pandaria, cos pandaria is a fekkin shithole compared to proper wow zones. hellfire is probly best zone in game imo

get over it or get some friends to help pfff. ridiculous....
    2 hours might be all the time that peson has to play that day.

Again, they should have banned him for 3 days, not one hour. 1 hour is clearly not enough time for the OP to understand why its was wrong what he did.

To the original poster: I'm all in favor of peeing in the Alliance's cornflakes, but what you describe is not really PVP. Your focus was against a specific NPC and not just once or twice to get the Alliance players' attention through alerts in world defense, but for a couple hours you targeted this one NPC. When a computer generated toon dies more than toons controlled by players, you are doing more PVE than PVP. And in this case, you're significantly inhibiting other players from questing. Hours of game interruption is not just a minor inconvenience but a significant game-stopper - Griefing.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I basically went to Hellfire, loaded up Blood Spec, and sat in the room Danath Trollbane is in, slaying him repeatedly to garner the attention of Alliance players, and killing every player who does walk in. After roughly two hours of this, I got suspended for an hour, the reason being I apparently abused game mechanics.

Do you think this was fair or no? I have no reason to appeal, as it was really minor, but still...
    Killing then camping quest givers is Griefing. So you getting suspended is justified
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

yeah i think the suspension is bs
    if players didnt want that to happen they should NOT be playing on PVP servers

Hell back before flying mounts me and a fellow hunter went to Goldshire and killed unflagged lowbies with the snake trap bug for like 3 hours. Then when the 90's showed up we climbed ontop of the Goldshire inn roof and killed every quest giver and lowbie who was dumb enough to flag for another 2 hours. Until a 70 rogue finally figured out how to get up and killed us.

Simply put this was one of the best times I have ever had playing this game. And we were right outside of an alliance Major city.

Hats off to the OP This is World PVP at its best IMO. I miss PVP servers soo much.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're just going on circles at this point with really nothing to discuss. One side says it's deserved, the other side says it's not, and it's just a fight between the two.