Deleted

Heroic bosses progress patch?

So right now we are 16/16 normals and Stone Guards with Feng down on HC. Done some progress on Garajal, the kill is very close for us. Whats next? Elegon? Blade Lord? Perhaps even Kings? And what the usual hc progress line looks like? We are aiming for as much hc kills as possible before 5.2 hits

Elegon, Blade Lord, then Spirit Kings. Spirit Kings is much, much harder than either of those, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    We did Elegon after Garaj'al, it's definitely one of the easier heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    We did Elegon after Garaj'al, it's definitely one of the easier heroics.
    Yeah, there isn't much of a change to heroic. Just higher outgoing damage and hp. And annihilation soakers.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    10man I assume?

Here is what we did
    1) Stone Guard
    2) Feng
    3) Gara'jal
    4) Elegon
    5) Spirit Kings - really easy numbers-wise, just got to be quick at stacking for Maddening and dispelling/not hitting the shields
    6) Blade Lord
    7) Garalon
    8) Wind Lord - it is actually way easier than that, even easier than normal with good dispelling, we just decided not to skip Blade Lord and Garalon and they went all down in one reset anyway
    9) Will - having a rogue makes this fight really easy
    10) Amber-Shaper - we wiped more on this one than on Vizier, but it was at the time the only boss we could progress on. The RNG can be distressing on this fight. Healer getting Reshape, then tank getting thrown onto the other healer. GG
    11) Vizier - much easier than we thought. I advise you kill the Echo as fast as possible once it spawns, bops are awesome for that!
    12) Lei Shi - one of the easiest heroic modes this tier, really really easy. Go for it as fast as you can, especially if you have a third tank who can solostack the rebuff. The loot she drops is awesome as well.
    13) Empress - went down in one night surprisingly. For first kill I advise you do it with 4 healers.
    14) Protectors - proper interrupting is key
    15) Tsulong
    16) Sha

in short: go for Elegon, Wind Lord, Blade Lord, Lei Shi, Spirit Kings
    good luck
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2013-02-20 at 03:59 AM.

elegon bladelord or windlord

Elegon is next, and seeing as 5.2 is supposedly next week, there really isn't a lot of time to work on SK and then Will so I would go for Blade Lord. Things take a step up in difficulty when you start working on SK.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2013-02-20 at 05:02 AM.

Elegon is a super simple heroic fight.
    Typical progression would be elegon, windlord, bladelord, garalon = spirit kings
    I would say kill elegon in addition to you current msv progression then move onto blade lord.
    depending on how blade lord is going do garalon then wind lord (quick progression) or go straight to windlord (slow progression)

Saying this it depends on your goals as a raid group, with 2-3weeks left (assuming that 5.2 will come out with the new pvp season) i would choose what you want, Heroic Will could be an option however will be a lot of work, otherwise you can try to get as much gear as possible and ignore spirit kings and will and just go for 509 gear / elegon weapons && trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    10man I assume?

Here is what we did
    1) Stone Guard
    2) Feng
    3) Gara'jal
    4) Elegon
    5) Spirit Kings - really easy numbers-wise, just got to be quick at stacking for Maddening and dispelling/not hitting the shields
    6) Blade Lord
    7) Garalon
    8) Wind Lord - it is actually way easier than that, even easier than normal with good dispelling, we just decided not to skip Blade Lord and Garalon and they went all down in one reset anyway
    9) Will - having a rogue makes this fight really easy
    10) Amber-Shaper - we wiped more on this one than on Vizier, but it was at the time the only boss we could progress on. The RNG can be distressing on this fight. Healer getting Reshape, then tank getting thrown onto the other healer. GG
    11) Vizier - much easier than we thought. I advise you kill the Echo as fast as possible once it spawns, bops are awesome for that!
    12) Lei Shi - one of the easiest heroic modes this tier, really really easy. Go for it as fast as you can, especially if you have a third tank who can solostack the rebuff. The loot she drops is awesome as well.
    13) Empress - went down in one night surprisingly. For first kill I advise you do it with 4 healers.
    14) Protectors - proper interrupting is key
    15) Tsulong
    16) Sha

in short: go for Elegon, Wind Lord, Blade Lord, Lei Shi, Spirit Kings
    good luck
    I really like what he says right here, very good information. We took a different approach since we want the "Cutting Edge" achievement. After Elegon we went to Spirit Kings which can be REALLY frustrating at times, took us 1 reset to get. We are going straight for Will tonight though...our rogue is taking a semi hiatus due to family stuff though

Good list to follow though.

The post above is good, spirit kings will take you longer to learn than elegon / etc most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    seeing as 5.2 is supposedly next week
    Where did you hear that? The PvP season is ending March 5th, and the patch generally drops 2 weeks after the PvP season ends. As long as they stick with this pattern, you have plenty of time to get a few more kills.

Personally, I would go through H MSV sequentially to try for the H Will FoS.