Honor in the nest patch 5.2

I have been looking around and cant find anything about it. I was wondering what happens to your honor in the next patch. Will it get converted into gold or will it stay as honor when the patch comes? I know conquest points get converted into honor. But does honor turn into gold? Or saty as 4k honor?
    Last edited by butbearform; 2013-02-20 at 08:21 PM.

get honor cap, keep honor cap when next season starts Conquest and Valor get converted to honor/justice respectively, if you're capped they get turned into gold!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points and any honor above 4000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. The honor cap will remain at 4000.
    From front page.

Thanks alot! I just thought if you had honor it gets converted into gold like before. Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    get honor cap, keep honor cap when next season starts Conquest and Valor get converted to honor/justice respectively, if you're capped they get turned into gold!
    Just to be correct, VP won't actually convert to Justice.

I read that but I thought before my honor got converted tinot gold and any conquest points got convetrted into honor.I guess i was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    Just to be correct, VP won't actually convert to Justice.
    Ah assumed that because CP did would think VP would aswell, or you could save it and get all decent items with it next season...

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Ah assumed that because CP did would think VP would aswell, or you could save it and get all decent items with it next season...
    In previous expansions, VP gear got downgraded to JP gear when a new tier came out and all the new VP gear was available as soon as you got enough VP to buy it. That's not the case this time. Old VP gear is staying VP gear at a reduced cost. New VP gear is going to unlock slowly with rep so it won't all be available at once. I think that there's one set of the new VP gear that you'll be able to buy at neutral rep. Rings or something.

Conquest gear however, is getting converted to honor gear (at a slightly lower ilvl) and a whole new set of conquest gear will be available instantly, so it wouldn't be "fair" to let people who had conquest saved up get the new gear instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by butbearform View Post
    Thanks alot! I just thought if you had honor it gets converted into gold like before. Thanks for your help!
    All honor above 4000 gets converted to 35s each point.

So if you got 4000 honor now, and 2700 conquest points. That conquest points gets converted to honor = 6700honor, whereas the 2700 over the 4000 cap gets converted to gold = 35s * 2700 = 94500s = 945g
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore