[5.2 PvP] Using the upgraded Conversion talent as 2h Frost

Turns out I play most of the time in arenas in Blood Presence to give me some needed survavibility.
    Because of that, my FS gets really expensive and I don't use it that much to dump RP (Well I use it as a filler waiting for runes but most of my damage comes from NS/Oblits).

Was pondering how Conversion would play in that scheme if I almost "removed FS from my binds" and just HB/NS/Oblit and dump runic power in Conversion consistently. How much do you guys think it'd gimp my Damage? The perspective of hanging around in 500k hps Blood Presence with a 20k/sec HOT sounds really cool.

/discuss

No FS means you're not proccing your T75 talents. Your DPS will be severely gimped, compared to a 5.1 Arms warrior sitting in Defensive Stance.

Death Pact will still be superior because it costs no runes and no RP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
    Turns out I play most of the time in arenas in Blood Presence to give me some needed survavibility.
    Because of that, my FS gets really expensive and I don't use it that much to dump RP (Well I use it as a filler waiting for runes but most of my damage comes from NS/Oblits).

Was pondering how Conversion would play in that scheme if I almost "removed FS from my binds" and just HB/NS/Oblit and dump runic power in Conversion consistently. How much do you guys think it'd gimp my Damage? The perspective of hanging around in 500k hps Blood Presence with a 20k/sec HOT sounds really cool.

/discuss
    Not sure how the new Conversion works for Frost but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to use it as UH. Timmy is squishy enough - without cutting his hp by a half when I'm getting trained.

It really isn't worth that much loss of damage.

I doubt Conversion will be worth it for Frost even in 5.2 simply due to how reliant it is on Frost Strikes.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Conversion is not a 100%-0% second wind. You are supposed to toggle it on and off. Without using your rune regen talents (ie frost strike) you are going to be standing around autoattacking an awful lot because you don't have runes.

I think it will end up being the same way it was in Cata. Frost is for RBG and you sac your pet when you need to. Unholy is for arena and you toggle conversion on when you are kiting.

Sounds pretty damned good to me.