Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah...Star Wars stuff? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nialyah View Post
    A few things I personally feel good about is:
    Light slowed by powerful electromagnetics to process information
    Augmented reality and its application in windows and contact lenses
    but most of all, anti-matter as a fuel and its application in space travel
    Super conductors, that will allow electrical equipment to be super efficient and the possibility of hover-cars
    Warpdrive: I'm serious, Nasa is actually working on this (they are still far from actually making it work)
    Cyborgs: look at some other threads; if you would have posted that on the internet 15 years ago (if the internet would be as widespread as it is now) people would have answered it with the same ridicule you see here.

I think a lot of people here are very close minded and quick to make aliens/tinfoilhat-jokes. The truth is that humanity has some very advanced technology that the mainstream doesn't know about.
    You should take all the theories/statements/rumors you hear with a grain of salt, but you should keep an open mind at the same time.

Star wars stuff does that mean they have been making the death star all this time! They lied to us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Star wars stuff does that mean they have been making the death star all this time! They lied to us.
    Question is where, covering up the death star is just as hard as covering up the moon.. . Wait a minute, thats no ordinary moon!

Quote Originally Posted by MewtwoC View Post
    Yeah...Star Wars stuff? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
    I imagine it's brothers and sisters kissing to make the scoundrels jealous. aka. weird shit.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    OP, there can be no proper discussion here without sources and links, so this is going to get closed.