Replay Main Story

I wish that I can replay the main story again after I finish it.
    I can choose a different choose etc.

don't think there is a main story, unless you are referring to your class story

What's wrong with making a new character and choosing the different options for your class' storyline?

well really only a couple of classes have any gameplay altering choices and even there it is just superficial

Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    What's wrong with making a new character and choosing the different options for your class' storyline?
    actually levelling up is dead boring
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    actually levelling up is dead boring
    That's a pretty poor excuse.

each class has two different play-layouts (spezialisations), playing the other one is the best way to re-play the calss-story and have a new character =)

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    same here, i wish i could relive my class story without having to go through a new leveling process. just the class quest for fun.

Heck, i wish there would be a heroic version of the class quest you could do at level 50, with standardized tionese level gear, and real tough opponent. Will never happen probably but i still think it would be cool. have it drop daily com and BH com too, better than the boring daily we all do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides the Class stories, the other quests are pathetic and boring.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 01:21 PM ----------

That's a pretty poor excuse.
    No it is not.

Deleted
    While current MMO aren't exactly known for stringent logic: "We kill the bad guy threatening the universe now. We also killed him the week before. And the week before that. A few hundred thousand other people also did.", making class stories replayable without creating a new char would make all choices along the path (aka your role in role-playing) utterly meaningless.

Any shred of real gameplay consequence from your story choices was bleached out well before launch. If you want to listen to hours of Old Republic soap opera, you can find all the class quest lines nicely captured on YouTube - search for swtorextreme I think.

Still experimenting...

Wonderrful glad to hear it intresting stuff