Flashing a Evo 4G to Metro PCS

Hi, I've got an HTC Evo 4g that I would like to flash to Metro PCS. The Phone has not been flashed to the service previously and the company stopped doing it themselves. I've been reading ways out there using CDMA Workshop and such. But I need help. The phone has been rooted, all I need to do is flash it onto the network and get the phone activated. Any help at all from the community?
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I'm sorry to say but blizz has every right. They do not even need a reason. If they wanted to remove portals because they liked the taste of pink, that is a good enough reason for you and anyone else. Stop being a cry baby and adapt like everyone else.

id reccomend going with another company if u can. ive had metro for a while and its been the worst service ive had ever. i miss t-mobile

unfortunately, I cannot. So this is what i'm stuck with. Again, any help with this, would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I'm sorry to say but blizz has every right. They do not even need a reason. If they wanted to remove portals because they liked the taste of pink, that is a good enough reason for you and anyone else. Stop being a cry baby and adapt like everyone else.