Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hi OOMM, as I said in an earlier post I've imported your weakaura's for demonology. Now... I'm a complete newb at WA... So I have no clue how to do anything... I want to get my DoT bar etc like yours (in one row because currently I have them one above the other) As well as the cooldown bar you have (when I import the groups they come one at a time since you split the strings up.. and I have no clue how to do this...)

Your helps greatly appreciated! (Don't worry about trinket strings or whatever... I've had a look around and haven't been able to figure out how to sort it so that the demo bar 1 is like yours... Or the CD's being grouped... either I'm being a massive newb... Or I've been looking in the wrong places)

Anyone have a WA for Sandmans Pouch yet? Or Coagulated Genesaur Blood trinket... If not I know how to make a weakaura for them. But I would much rather have the icon of the buff or trinket with a timer on it. I hate picking one of the default pictures like a sun or w.e... any help?

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Anyone have a WA for Sandmans Pouch yet? Or Coagulated Genesaur Blood trinket... If not I know how to make a weakaura for them. But I would much rather have the icon of the buff or trinket with a timer on it. I hate picking one of the default pictures like a sun or w.e... any help?
    First post of this thread has a whole section of trinkets of all the raid trinkets. Although it doesn't include any of the heroic 5 man trinkets.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: If you had previously imported the trinket string I had posted you might want to re-import it because there was a major bug where trinkets which weren't equipped were showing up. I've since fixed it and reuploaded the string. Also; some of the auras overlap on each other because of how I have my UI set up. Sorry in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Korasi View Post
    I've been playing warlock for two months now, and I always enjoy creating my own WeakAuras as a way to learn about class mechanics. I aimed to get the pandemic functionality and aesthetics of Affdots with these WeakAuras, while also giving me the ability to alter them as I please.

Screenshots of the WeakAuras for all three specs

Demonology: http://pastebin.com/4zN61y7i
    Affliction: http://pastebin.com/z3rSBzCu
    Destruction: http://pastebin.com/tchnr1mL
    [WIP]Resources: http://pastebin.com/vbzfDhnn -- I need to work on a better Demonbolt cost tracker. This one is very temporary.

I'm mostly posting this here for general feedback on what could be used to improve the WeakAuras, as well as to see if people would want similar WeakAuras for other classes as well.
    I used your Affliction DoT timers and really like them. Thanks for sharing!

Quick Question -

Haunting Spirits appears to be affected by Pandemic. How difficult would it be to add that to the Affliction bar in the quoted WA string (with the similar Red vs Green scheme)?

Edit: Nevermind - you already had the buff as a WeakAura but the trigger aura was Soulburn:Haunt instead of Haunting Spirits. Fixed and exactly what I needed.
    Last edited by Prag; 2014-12-12 at 01:04 AM.

Deleted
    Is it at all possible to make an timer showing how long I've been afk?

Deleted
    Hey I was wondering if anyone could make a tracker for Primal Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance with the icd? I'm new to weakauras and I can't seem to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Borkir View Post
    Hey I was wondering if anyone could make a tracker for Primal Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance with the icd? I'm new to weakauras and I can't seem to get it right.
    If the ICD is 55s (as far as I've been able to find it says it is) than this will work for you:
    Code:
    dOZ9eaGEjv1UGe9AivZusfZvQuZwOBkPsFtsrDBPStISx0Uvz)e8tiPggvLFd1Hv1qvcdMOgov6Gsk1NGKCmjPZjPqluQQLkv0IvswoLEivWtbltj65cMOuLPsXKj00jDrLuxvsvEgvORlXgHuARqcTziSDjXhHu8yLAAskYPv8xi6KuvnAibJxQKljvOBjvW1KuW5PI(mvzBsk5YIMvPHWtdvcbclrPpuwJOSMj0iisqKgcHmIybEoLqFuBmOUU1znAneSP3GpJt3KGNfxCjCLMXoEEPnqPQegrclSt7JcYOj(IZRylQccY(VW4DZliJrii3d3M7VDsiIFrAiucjYD8dbUIGfhtAi0krDOHkvc6hZtPHqRe1HgQujy)DsdHwjQdnuPsLq2L7FIPi7tLWMgkvLgcQD88slneUVLbAOuvcqX6LcYyecY9WT5(BNujSlbf3qIcJysqNwksLqe)I0qW(7KgcTsuhAOsLG(X8uAi0krDOHkvcwCmPHqRe1HgQuPsab(uyQFsPL(iiob347e0FJEGqhDjytVbFgNUjHzJpcFrXCfHrKWc70(OGmAIV48k2IQGGS)lmE38cYyecY9WT5(BNcYDqqEHfVjCLMXoEEPnqPQeeNGB8D6FJpc(pnTi(D2T)n(cDpxfK1YNBfxKQDo0t1Xvec6VrpSapNsWH1sM1DsqZUuhWrSLgkvLs(OKJuYhvQuAjneu745LwAieWf7ol3OeCJVZ0sqSyFDWhbhRbcQt3KqwjpLWxSVXPBsOF9qlAjSlbf3qIcJysqNwksOesKLBu2NqwjpLGd42QxfKRd2JW9TmqdLQsakwVuqgJqqUhUn3F7KkHGBgJsFljafRxkiJrii3d3M7VDsOesKb3mgL(wY(ekHezaxS7SCJY(ecLvzL8uOGaX0fbK1UEDwBKDUUUOgfx3Jq5Yk5Pe0PLIekHe5xSVXPBY(ujeXVineS4ysdHwjQdnuPsq)yEkneALOo0qLkb7VtAi0krDOHkvQeqGpfM6NuAPpcItWn(ob93Ohi0rxc20BWNXPBsy24JWxumxryejSWoTpkiJM4loVITOkii7)cJ3nVGmgHGCpCBU)2PGCheK97qpciSFlb1(6tPLeUsZyhpV0gOuvcItWn(o9VXhb)NMwe)o72)gFHUNRcYA5ZTIls1oh6P64kcb93OhwGNtj4WAjZ6ojOzxQd4i2sdLwsjFuYrk5JkvQeQqPQ10sFujb

If the ICD is different than go into the aura labeled as the ICD and in the trigger change the "Duration(s)" to: ICD - 20s. In the instance I've created its 55s - 20s = 35s.

Deleted
    Thanks for the help.

Hi im looking for an updated version of this wekaura

http://pastebin.com/kAbY91CM

What it does is displays my trinket procs and gives me a YES/NO that if i cast my chaos bolt it will hit target with proc up

pretty useful for lineup back in MoP

Thanks this helped a lot

Thumbs up

Hi, I have a weak auras string to display the duration of haunting spirits [The buff you gain from Soulburn: Haunt], but I was wondering if there is a way to modify it so that it pulses [or show any motion effect] when the duration of the buff is less than 5 seconds?

Ah nvm I figured it out..
    Anyway thanks for the great thread!
    Last edited by toothreaper; 2014-12-13 at 05:13 AM.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I've been working on some WA's and wanted to share them with you. Feel free to come with suggestion or if you find a bug.

Currently only Affliction and Destruction
    pastebin.com/JqBqC5HR

Quote Originally Posted by Hardanor View Post
    Hi guys,

I've been working on some WA's and wanted to share them with you. Feel free to come with suggestion or if you find a bug.

pastebin.com/JqBqC5HR

Please add a link to an image.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I used your Affliction DoT timers and really like them. Thanks for sharing!

Quick Question -

Haunting Spirits appears to be affected by Pandemic. How difficult would it be to add that to the Affliction bar in the quoted WA string (with the similar Red vs Green scheme)?

Edit: Nevermind - you already had the buff as a WeakAura but the trigger aura was Soulburn:Haunt instead of Haunting Spirits. Fixed and exactly what I needed.
    I was able to fix it to see the buff as well, but can't figure out how to add the red/green type thing. Mind sharing how you did this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardanor View Post
    Hi guys,

pastebin.com/JqBqC5HR
    Holy crap these are awesome! Mind going through an explaination of what each of the aura sets are for and maybe a screenshot of how you have everything setup and positioned.

Deleted
    I can't post pictures yet, I don't got the account privileges.

They are a bit messy, it should only be rotation things in the group named rotations. Clearing it up abit right now.

I will post an explanation tomorrow.

Anyone know how to fix the "havoc available" from OOMs WA posted earlier? after the fix today the icon just keeps being available but the cooldown icon works just fine.

Looking to create a progress bar for Backdraft. Here's the snag though, I want it to be a bar for charges/stacks, not the buff duration left. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    Looking to create a progress bar for Backdraft. Here's the snag though, I want it to be a bar for charges/stacks, not the buff duration left. Any ideas?
    Very easy - just had to change the current aura listed in the front post to a progress bar and you get this:

Code:
    dG0qnaqjPevJIQQtjIEfjjzweWTqk7svIHPk6yKulJG8miPMMQKUMusBdsX3GKmoPeohsuVdjsZdrKUhKyFKK4GKelKQWdrutKQYfjrBePQpQk1ireojjSsi8sPezMQc3KQO2Pu8tcQHcP0srcpfQPcrxLKuBvkr5RiIyTKKuZLQi7v4VIWGbhgLflL6XKAYe6Ys2mc9zrA0iPtlvVgs1SPYTrWUr1VjA4uLwUkpxvnDkxxuBhr67iIA8ivopbA9irSFLd1bYatiWIbwmqg4VX0O)XDkPIg1Tg48VUe0fnpdmDctK4VSOHMqc9sRbwqHjs8xw0qtDlqvG)mcfYIolFv4rGjk5g9ow6pWcRAKpu0OmWN0ywxYJMNbwFsVjemAE(YRQdmr5vPNmZfrw0z5RcmYIolF13tyVLZPI26KYSUKlmP15yc(9KsTR79xjWzEGVkTl5if0Bfyw(yTzxGB7kUONLIvG94HYgFb2k6S8vb2dg3KEWUaBfDg9sUfyLosvTIb0l5wGPePKq088fuhyw2Kr7aRLe8E1)hTdS1juh9sUfyLosvTIb0l5wGf7FVoMGk0sEGvWT6iY0LNuOL8VN(ElNlbX(vji2VQnZ5c83yA0)Ov25wG9qyKif2ZuO4njqgyT0jVaz0OoAuhncfnQJguhnQJMxJg1HfyX6ZS8XSYdMg90tM5Ir7aZZeqE9006(rJ6alwFMLpMv0lVk9KzUy0oWFJPr)tVKBbwPJuvRya9sUfy76PP1fidSjO3kW683KecSo)njHeMGERa)nML)bwN)MKqcQDXkWwNqjgyD(BscyJPr)hyA0gGrQc5wAGIg6fEiiM5ARl5(toedgmyGtQzUby0Q8XJek8naLbQrfLrJqdOrBaUSbMCa2B5Ck8nqsCGDmn6L4aw7URBcoedgmyGtQzUbAQSlT(KZ3vCtGbAQSlT(EMrNad0uzxAPKoV9R(cmqlLorjjZhGYG3LH9wohzQSlT((XOv5Jhju4l5qmyWGbxz5JpqtLDP1NC(UIBu6quCXaRZFtsWx(ywxYdmnAd8PAkubPcHBgcIzU26sU)KdXGbdg4KAMBagTkF8iHcFdqzGAurz0i0aA0gGlBGjhG9woNcFdKehyhtJEjoG1U76MGdXGbdg4KAMBGMk7sRp58Df3eyGMk7sRVNz0jWaTi2yNjWaTOV8XSUKpaLbVld7TCoYuzxA99JrRYhpsOWxYHyWGbdOrBa9zU26s(atoqtT0OpqNVR42aEMq76gijoqtLDP1FGjhyxpnTUHyWGbdCsnZnGmjuHI3kXdqzaXmxBDj3pPmxYbxz5JpWpPm3avbLbptoO4IdgIbdgmWj1m3aRtOiNVR42aug8UmKDcL)Ku6qmyWGbDId8RfXg7Sb0gOf9LpM1L8KduLbwNqroFxXTbmU4aYKqfkERe7xtLDP1NC(UIBjhyul(aA0gqF25eCaJuw3XA7QHyWGbdgmyWGRS8Xh8uGNdXGbdguUF1joWVweBSZgqBGw0x(ywxYtoGKIYaRtOiNVR42agxCG1juKZ3vCBajfLb(1IyJD2av1aTOV8XSUKNCaJloGmjuHI3kX(1uzxA9jNVR4wYbg1IpGgTbKLsNOKK5dyARtAnedgmyWGbdgCLLp(aTOV8XSUKlWaTi2yNPQ0I(YhZ6s(qmyWGbfxCigmyWGRS8Xh8uGNdrXfdSo)njHatJ2aKuO49BLumeeZCT1LC)jhIbdgmWj1m3amAv(4rcf(gGYa1OIYOrOb0Onax2atoa7TCof(gijoWoMg9sCaRD31nbhIbdgmWj1m3anv2LwFY57kUjWanv2LwFpZOtGbArSXotGbArF5JzDjFakdExg2B5CKPYU067hJwLpEKqHVKdgmyWqmyWGb0OnG(mxBDjFGjhOPwA0hOZ3vCBaptODDdKehOPYU06pWKdSRNMw3qmyWGboPM5gqMeQqXBL4bOmGyMRTUK7NuMl5GRS8Xh4NuMBGQGYGNjhuCXbdXGbdg4KAMBG1juKZ3vCBakdExgYoHYFskDigmyWGoXbKjHku8wj2VMk7sRp58Df3soWOw8bxz5JpWUCnO4IdXGbdgCLLp(aIm3VgIIlgyD(Bsck0sEGhIHiWAQLg9aN9kYSkSa3MPrp9KzUOWej(llAekWuREkvlOVv0ieLFfnOc1cPMYT2IxF(mis7vuf42mn6PNmZfrw0z5RcmYIolF13tyVLZPI26KYSUKlmP15yc(9KsTR79xjWzEGf7FVoMGyJPr)h4w(pWDXatwYj6yPd8GDb2jzIbYaN)vcErADr7aBmxXTazGjKDwpqgwybw7y)FGmW)op1vbMKOcfpeMClfyczN1dKbMKOcfpeMClfEewybo)ReAh7)dpc8jDvGmWeYoRhidlSaN)vIV3shEe4JPRazGjKDwpqgwybo)ReAjH2ml8iWFVLoqg4FNN6QOb1bMq2z9az0G6WJWclSatuEv6jZCrYsN8cKrJ6OrD0iu0OoAqD0OoAEnAuhwGTIod3PKkAu3AGZ)6siy08mWFJPr)twYnwNtO4wGv0Gv4tzGToH6WDkPIg1TgyMOy36soZLWUEAAD)azybMq)o5fTdmj3fnQb9OQfTqTqugnObnOU1xrDlE2IGiTxBnWTzA0tpzMlsw6KxGmAuhnpFP1OrOO55lTgnOoAE(sRHf4m3UEAADbYaRZFtsiW0Onq1niPqX73kPyiiM5ARl5(toedgmyGtQzUby0Q8XJek8naLbQrfLrJqdOrBaUSbMCa2B5Ck8nqsCGDmn6L4aw7URBcoedgmyGtQzUbAQSlT(KZ3vCtGbAQSlT(EMrNad0IyJDMad0I(YhZ6s(aug8UmS3Y5itLDP13pgTkF8iHcFjhmyWGHyWGbdOrBa9zU26s(atoqtT0OpqNVR42aEMq76gijoqtLDP1FGjhyxpnTUHyWGbdCsnZnGmjuHI3kXdqzaXmxBDj3pPmxYbxz5JpWpPm3avbLbptoO4IdgIbdgmWj1m3aRtOiNVR42aug8UmKDcL)Ku6qmyWGbDIditcvO4TsSFnv2LwFY57kULCGrT4dUYYhFarM7xdkU4qmyWGbxz5JpWUCnefxmSalVEXnM1L8atcHPqHQw4gKQ8iHIMwMskWkdS(KEtqx088LxvhyTu6eLKmp8iSa)dSqV88fk)cQcmPrJ6xf6zyra

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Very easy - just had to change the current aura listed in the front post to a progress bar and you get this
    Yeah, that's Conflag, not Backdraft. Changed spell ID to 117828 in all the trigger fields on that and it didn't work.

Anybody else have an idea how to get a progress bar for Backdraft that tracks charges/stacks, not the buff duration left?

For example, this tracks my emberbits:

Code:
    dyJecaWsQsAxQqBtqMPuvZwsFdj2Pe2lSBsTFeYpfkdtK(nsDBvAWsLgUk6Guf1Pf1XqsNtawOeTuQcTyP0Yr5HuL6Pkltf8Cv9zenvQmzemDIlkexLQkxMY1r1gPQ0ZOQyZIy7cvFKQeFvQOPjOESumoQcoPaA0sfgVuLlrvKBrvvxdHY5fO)kKEncvhMKbv4WUyeWiahwVyjjVjOGAQhWcglj5nb(6pfkHtjwOWPPuspekeLaqI)HdHLBO1OflHwl(wvKpwm)C9dSicwLwraomrvnTah2LxLmCqGG9NwdCyFwtwnu4dem(BrBQQ)rjgJUAWHD5vjdheiymtvVyEHMUvHXFl6FAnOeJ)wuMPQx0IXungCyxEvYWbbcwtv9pCyFwtwnSo9Sh7hZBVcbcgZiZ0AxWtdtXzQwfdtSEcNzyrQX9lqI6wqZUycltsAm4WKGNg2lkH)ywCtlyLCMoRjjQBKBRXEm(BEtZ1ckX4VfLRZckX4AlUPfmfxOX0QR9WHcQyLQgItGPseiqW6WYKDiOWNumc5)SQc6SEsFlrW80jwMawjNPZAsI6g52AShtYxJHwmn)6yzssJ9OGkeSh7WX0JbCKcwCuqn8Huia

I'd like to do the exact same thing, but with stacks of Backdraft. The closest I can get in a Backdraft bar that changes with the duration remaining, rather than with stacks.

EDIT: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30781694

This guy is on it, just doesn't have code for it unfortunately.
    Last edited by iriecolorado; 2014-12-20 at 04:53 PM.