Since Beta is officially upon us this thread will be changed slightly from the "pre-Beta" iteration to a full blown Beta thread. I'll include a few shortcut links to things relevant to Beta:
General Talent Calculator
PvP Talent Calculator
Artifact Talent Tree
Legacy of Azj'Aqir
Vestments of the Black Harvest
Legendaries (ooo shiny):
Pillars of the Dark Portal
Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar
Feretory of Souls
Legendaries NOT available yet:
Once the datamining is over and/or beta actually comes out with all the current abilities and spells I'll update the OP. Currently there is a lot of information out there for all the specs, but sort of in jumbled order which can be found here: http://www.wowhead.com/news=250045/l...hanges#warlock
Originally Posted by BlizzardDestruction Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard EntertainmentGeneral
Originally Posted by Blizzard EntertainmentArtifact Weapon
Created through incredible effort by hundreds of Sargeras' servants, this scepter can rip open dimensional gateways between worlds. It was entombed beneath the sea for centuries, then used by the orc shaman Ner'zhul to open the portals that tore the world of Draenor apart, leaving behind the shattered realm of Outland. The scepter was finally secured by the elite magi of the Kirin Tor. Unable to destroy it, they hid it away in a magically protected chamber and put it under eternal watch to prevent it from ever being used again.
- Each artifact trait tree starts at a specific position, the thick gold border trait.
- After selecting that trait, you can select any of the ones directly connected to it.
- For most classes, there are 3 Major Traits that are 4-5 deep in the trait tree. These are capped at Rank 1.
- The Minor Traits in the rest of the tree are capped to 3 by default.
- The cap on traits can be increase by up to 2 using relics.
- The current trait calculator doesn't restrict what traits you can select or support relics. This is coming in a future update.Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Initial Trait
- Tearing Time and Space (Rank 1) - Your spells can punch holes in the walls of time and space, opening beneficial portals.
- Major Traits
- Regard of the Sargerai (Rank 1) - Your spells have a 20% chance to trigger Doomfire.
- Conflagration of Chaos (Rank 1) - Your Conflagrate always crits, and critical strike rating increases its crit damage.
- Stuff of the Universe (Rank 1) - Your spells can punch holes in the walls of time and space, opening beneficial portals.
- Minor Traits
- Master of Disaster (Rank 3) - Increases the damage dealt by Incinerate by 20%.
- Chaotic Instability (Rank 3) - Increases the critical strike damage of Chaos Bolt by 20%.
- Fire and the Flames (Rank 3) - Increases the haste effect of Backdraft by -m1%.
- Residual Flames (Rank 3) - Increases the periodic damage of Immolate by 40%.
- Soulsnatcher (Rank 3) - Your Chaos Bolt has a 20% chance to refund two Soul Shards.
- Burning Hunger (Rank 3) - Increases the chance for Immolate to generate a Soul Shard by 13%.
- Fire From the Sky (Rank 3) - Rain of Fire deals an additional 20% damage.
- Devourer of Life (Rank 3) - Increases the damage and healing of Drain Life by 50%.
- Eternal Struggle (Rank 3) - After casting Life Tap, you take -m1% less damage for 6 sec.
- Planeswalker (Rank 1) - Using your Demonic Gateway will fully heal you.
- Price of Power (Rank 1) - Your Chaotic Energies randomize three times and select the highest value.
- Lord of Flames (Rank 1) - Your Rain of Fire now also rains Infernals.
Artifact Trait TreeCLICKY