Might stop playing wow.. what about you guys?

Last weekend my game time expired and I felt no sudden urgency to go buy game time or to even play the game for that matter. I realize that I am probably just burnt out from the game because even before my game time had run out I was rarely logging in and when I did it was not for nearly as long as I used to have played. So I think I will take a break from the game and focus on other things in my life such as getting in better shape and spending more time with my girl friend and being more active.

What about you guys? Are you guys burnt out as well? I feel like there has been so much content lately it almost feels like another job to play the game and try and keep up with everything. I will most likely come back to the game after the summer or maybe even never. Maybe this is finally it. After 7 years this could be the day I officially stop playing wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I quit" threads aren't allowed here, even in the guise of asking a question. If you choose the leave the game, that's your choice, but there is no real discussion to be had about your personal decision.