Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
9
17
18
19
20
21
... LastLast
  1. #361
    The Lightbringer Grym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in UK where there is chicken
    Posts
    3,031
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    9/10 a vote kick comes up and people just kick like in LFG, LFR it's because one whiny person kicks up a stink. You get 28g from a LFR boss anyway and 20g is pocket change in MoP.
    As I said, every gold matters, just because I get 28g50 from bag doesn't mean the 20g from the green is nothing, they all adds up. Hell I would happily kick for 1g.

    And in the end of the days, people WILL kick up a fuzz if you Need, and if you planned to lick Need anyway, you should have had it coming, bitching why you get kicked would be just as silly as asking why people bitching you clicked Need.


    PS. You believe people should chill with the kick, I believe people should chill with clicking Need, to each their own.

  2. #362
    Brewmaster willtron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post


    Might want to explain how people not being willing to let ninjas carry on ninjaing whatever they can such depraving everyone else of their chance to get said loot and quite possibly ending up taking something someone needs while destroying everyone's fun is "even more douche"?
    deprave their chance of such loot? what a pair of green plate boots worth 23g? crap, thats really depraving me, i'll never afford any of my gems or enchants now.

    It's LFR, who cares, if it was a guild run on normal or heroic, that's fine, kick, but LFR kicking over green is just pathetic plus I fail to see how needing on greens is destroying everyones fun, we clearly have different ideas about that word. If you're in LFR legit needing on greens then sort your shit out, you should do heroics first, hell, buy some contenders off the AH if you're that desperate.
    Velcro. What a rip off.

  3. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    deprave their chance of such loot? what a pair of green plate boots worth 23g? crap, thats really depraving me, i'll never afford any of my gems or enchants now.

    It's LFR, who cares, if it was a guild run on normal or heroic, that's fine, kick, but LFR kicking over green is just pathetic plus I fail to see how needing on greens is destroying everyones fun, we clearly have different ideas about that word. If you're in LFR legit needing on greens then sort your shit out, you should do heroics first, hell, buy some contenders off the AH if you're that desperate.
    Remind me again why that person clicks need on a green, if it's worthless, not needed, etc.? Apparently that person thought he needed the green, so I really wonder why.
    Arguing with a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do or say, he will just knock over the pieces, take a shit on the board and strut around like he won the whole damn thing.

  4. #364
    What reason does he have to need on a green in the first place?

    Extra gold from vendor?
    DE for enchanting mats

    Both reason are for his own personal gain, I think its perfectly legit to kick someone for that, I dont care how petty it is, personally Im on a new server and anything I get, get auctioned house so I can keep a steady income of gold no matter how small, by needing on an item they don't need, its taking a digital shit on me, I won't go out of my way to kick them but if a box pops up asking yes or no, I will hit no,

    It also just goes to show you how entitled and selfish several people are when it comes to this game
    Actually it shows how selfish he is,

    Get off your high horse and quit with the petty booting ppl that need on greens in LFR.
    Its got nothing to do with being on a high horse, its called principle, as I said earlier, hes taking a digital shit on the rest of the group

  5. #365
    Brewmaster willtron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Remind me again why that person clicks need on a green, if it's worthless, not needed, etc.? Apparently that person thought he needed the green, so I really wonder why.
    I don't know and I don't care - see, that's the difference:

    I don't give a two shit flying fuck if someone needs on greens, I don't need it, there's a 1 in 25 chance I'll get it anyway and it'll just be vendored for the same amount a daily quest gives me.

    Plus people playing the selfish card - yeah, it's selfish but it doesn't impede your game play. Plus if selling greens you 'rightfully' earn is your gold income - here's a hint, it's really inefficient.
    Last edited by willtron; 2013-02-23 at 07:22 PM.
    Velcro. What a rip off.

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I don't know and I don't care - see, that's the difference:

    I don't give a two shit flying fuck if someone needs on greens
    Another community member down the drain... And people wonder why it's getting worse
    Arguing with a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do or say, he will just knock over the pieces, take a shit on the board and strut around like he won the whole damn thing.

  7. #367
    Brewmaster willtron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Another community member down the drain... And people wonder why it's getting worse
    and kicking for someone needing a green makes me a higher member of this community? I think you have it backwards.
    Last edited by willtron; 2013-02-23 at 07:40 PM.
    Velcro. What a rip off.

  8. #368
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    17,042
    Ah well..don't we have more pressing problems? In all my time in LFR and LFD I never experienced anything similar. But ..fair enough..apparently it warrants a 19 page discussion...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  9. #369
    The Patient Lana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    seoul
    Posts
    262
    oh god. i don't do this, but the friends i queue lfr with sometimes do. and the reason they do it is because it is a harmless action to need on a green, but they know that there are those who will take this as a serious offense and bitch about it.

    it's intentional shit stirring, but i look at it as more of a commentary on how uptight the WoW community has gotten. people feel like superior players for greeding on items like they're "supposed to", but the need option is there (for those who can use it), so there really is no harm in using it.
    Sig by Populaire

  10. #370
    Brewmaster willtron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana View Post
    oh god. i don't do this, but the friends i queue lfr with sometimes do. and the reason they do it is because it is a harmless action to need on a green, but they know that there are those who will take this as a serious offense and bitch about it.

    it's intentional shit stirring, but i look at it as more of a commentary on how uptight the WoW community has gotten. people feel like superior players for greeding on items like they're "supposed to", but the need option is there (for those who can use it), so there really is no harm in using it.
    Nail on head.
    Velcro. What a rip off.

  11. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    TL;DR - Get off your high horse and quit with the petty booting ppl that need on greens in LFR.
    see if everyone just rolled need, then no one could cry "ninja"

  12. #372
    this is why me and quite a few i know just follow a certain rule of thumb, run with /loot you see others hit need just hit need yourself if no one else did than just greed/de .
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    I don't understand how valor and gold have anything to do with one another. Daily quests give you gold and valor. Professions give you gold. It's as if you wanted a smoothie and I made you one with a straw and you told me you didn't want it because you don't use straws...

  13. #373
    If you need on a green item you are showing how much of a dick you are. People don't like to be around that kind of people and they will vote-kick accordingly.

  14. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    deprave their chance of such loot? what a pair of green plate boots worth 23g? crap, thats really depraving me, i'll never afford any of my gems or enchants now.
    It adds up, obviously you know that since you're ninjaing quite a lot I guess?

    It's LFR, who cares, if it was a guild run on normal or heroic, that's fine, kick, but LFR kicking over green is just pathetic plus I fail to see how needing on greens is destroying everyones fun, we clearly have different ideas about that word. If you're in LFR legit needing on greens then sort your shit out, you should do heroics first, hell, buy some contenders off the AH if you're that desperate.
    Let's see, if someone is needing in LFR/LFD on stuff they obviously don't need they are douchebags hands down. These people would have no problem needing on stuff other players need aswell. Just because said players aren't from the same guild doesn't mean I have to take shit from them nor does the rest of the group and obviously they agreed, otherwise you wouldn't have been kicked.
    What is pathethic isn't people not wanting to run LFR/LFD with these people who steal, because that's what they are doing, but the people doing it in the first place. Your argumentation is like telling someone to get over being robbed, afterall they haven't been shot and they can just earn new money and calling the police would be a douchebag move.

    If you are ninjaing in my groups, in 9/10 cases you'll find yourself outside as I'm more often than not the tank/healer and don't queue solo. It is a 30 second thing that will vastly improve mine and the rest of the groups chances at lootand enjoyment from the dungeon because we don't have to carry anti social gimps through and cost us absolutely nothing. A new DPS will be right there to replace them.

    They earned their kick, they were greedy, egoistical and rude and got rightfully removed from the group. You guys get to ninja an item, we get to kick you from the group. But sadly you aren't happy about being kicked, so you actually cry about the injustice that has been dealt to you. You cry and cry and cry and call people not wanting to take your BS douchebags and greedy while YOU'RE the one's stealing everything you can need on.

  15. #375
    Mechagnome Raidboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Outlands
    Posts
    734
    If it's worth more than 30g I need and vendor after run. Easy gold.

  16. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana View Post
    oh god. i don't do this, but the friends i queue lfr with sometimes do. and the reason they do it is because it is a harmless action to need on a green, but they know that there are those who will take this as a serious offense and bitch about it.

    it's intentional shit stirring, but i look at it as more of a commentary on how uptight the WoW community has gotten. people feel like superior players for greeding on items like they're "supposed to", but the need option is there (for those who can use it), so there really is no harm in using it.
    "I don't, but my FRIENDS DO!" Why is it that it is never people themselves but always "their friends" or "their aquaintances" or "their mother" who does this kind of thing and they have to rage and cry on the forums about those douchebags being mistreated and booted from a group whining little salty tears?

    That being said, if those items are so worthless and nobody cares, why do you guys need in the first place? According to your logic there is no need to need at all since the items aren't worth risking all this drama over. Yet somehow you can't keep your little greedy fingers to you, you have to need on them and then get angry if people proceed to boot you from the group as you deserve it.
    It's not "shit stirring" in fact it is very far from it. It is people not being willing to drag others through LFR/LFD who are being egoistical douchebags and behave in an antisocial and disgusting manner. These people lose nothing from ridding themselves of these douchebags, in fact they win by doing so. So why exactly shouldn't they?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    If it's worth more than 30g I need and vendor after run. Easy gold.
    And this is proof of what I'm saying. At least this guy is honest about it while you are hiding behind a veil of tears and lies.

  17. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    You are the one crying for people kicking you from groups. Ninja less, get kicked less, cry less? Would be a solution to your problem.
    Loving the strawman arguments here.

    I've never been kicked from a group for needing on a green, ever.

    Might want to explain how people not being willing to let ninjas carry on ninjaing whatever they can such depraving everyone else of their chance to get said loot and quite possibly ending up taking something someone needs while destroying everyone's fun is "even more douche"?
    It's a green item.

    A green.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I would kick, it is a good 8-20g there, every gold counts.

    And obvious enough people cared so that the vote kick went through, that is all that matters.
    You're more greedy than the ninjas if you think 8-20g is worth kicking someone for... despite the fact (as you claimed earlier), that you have 300k gold.

    You only need four more people to vote "yes", not exactly the entire thought process of every single person in the raid.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 07:38 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It adds up, obviously you know that since you're ninjaing quite a lot I guess?
    Adds up to what? How many greens have you won in LFR? Assuming everyone rolls greed, you have a 1/25 chance of getting it. Greens do not drop every single run either.

    That people find this as some kind of moral outrage is HILARIOUS.

  18. #378
    I've seen it happen quite often actually, I don't agree with people needing on things just to vendor so I don't mind hitting the button once someone goes through the trouble and enough other people are annoyed by it as well.
    Unsubscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa

  19. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Boom goes the dynamite! Almost entertaining how quickly those without logic run out of defense for their mindless actions.
    I'm not going to repeat myself ad infinitum.

    There's no logic crying over split milk. =)

    Why is this hard to follow? "LOLZ DUNT CRY" is not and never was a valid response to anything, it's simply the popular cue card the internet kids run to when they're out of valid rebuttals.
    Already been refuted, no need to repeat myself.

  20. #380
    Brewmaster willtron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It adds up, obviously you know that since you're ninjaing quite a lot I guess?
    Nope. Would you like to go double or nothing?
    Velcro. What a rip off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •