Scourge Strike In Pvp

I've been doing a bit of reading on Unholy DK priorities in pvp, but I couldn't find anything about scourge strike.
    Am I supposed to be using this a lot or something? Most people have told me that necrotic strike is a higher priority, but I'm not sure.

Deleted
    The healing absorb on necrotic is much better for killing a healer or dps than scourge strike. But lets say you are focusing on damage and already have a large absorb on the healer/dps you may want to use scourge strike for a faster kill, it's all situational I hope you understand me ok :P

Edit: Just read next patch: Scourge Strike additional damage increased by 16% and weapon damage increased to 140%, up from 130%.
    Last edited by mmoc2d8f4d93d9; 2013-02-23 at 03:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilean View Post
    The healing absorb on necrotic is much better for killing a healer or dps than scourge strike. But lets say you are focusing on damage and already have a large absorb on the healer/dps you may want to use scourge strike for a faster kill, it's all situational I hope you understand me ok :P

Edit: Just read next patch: Scourge Strike additional damage increased by 16% and weapon damage increased to 140%, up from 130%.
    lol@this.

You use Unholy Runes on Scourge Strike, and you use Death Runes on Necrotic Strike.

Next Patch you could also just use plague strike to keep chilblains up instead of Scourge strike.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Use scourge strike when you have an unholy rune and you don't need to transform your pet or put down D&D.
    Last edited by gingerlemon; 2013-02-23 at 11:52 AM.