Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I know, that's why I'm saying how could it be curelty to animals if they are ding instantly. lol
    You should be held accountable. I'd love to see people like you thrown in jail for a few months, in a cell with ALF terrorists.

I don't like you at all, and if I knew you personally, I'd stick your head in one of those things and pull it off really hard. Hope it hurts.

Salandrin please try not to politicise MoP based on your vegetarian beliefs. Eating meat is neither cruel nor inhumane. Neither is killing an animal to eat it. You can also butcher humanoid corpses with Ginn-ji knives and death knights can explode corpses into heaps of meat and bone, something you have posted reveling in.

You know i actually went back to borean tundea on my main (mally farming),and off a whim i ran over to the detha camp killed a animal and slaughtered all of them, it gave me a really nice feeling of accomplishment, also the azure drake dropped from mally so it was really worth it.

He's right, guys. In the Scarlet Halls, you can kill dogs that are properly leashed. It's outrageous.

Ive been butchering animals since BC

No big deal

10+ Year Old Account
    IRL Butchers thousands of animals a day just so we wouldn't starve. I guess real world supports animal cruelty. Gotta quit IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Are you a sadist? You approve of butchering innocent piglets?
    I love bacon.
    Putin khuliyo

I'm just closing this. You need to stop with the drama threads.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions