Poll: Most enjoyable class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Cool Most enjoyable class (to you)?

Many people play the class they have played the longest or the character with the most "prestige" on it but which class to you have most fun playing? What about Spec? Why?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I'm a huntard. It's like melee, only from 40 yards.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Always been a big melee person, but ever since MoP I've found warlocks and paladins (two classes I loathed with an unholy passion) to be very enjoyable classes to get into.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    A long long time ago I started as a rogue but after vanilla was over I rerolled priest and since that time Ive kept that priest dear to my heart. Whenever I level an alt or do stuff, I keep coming back to the priest just love it!

Rogue, Hunter or Mage.
    I enjoy classes with high skillcap, even tho I mainly played a Boomkin myself.
    Hi

Warrior's been my main since Vanilla. To me, there's nothing more satisfying than charging into battle and laying waste to my opponents while everyone else stays behind and uses my bravery as the metaphorical shield behind which they can begin their own attacks. Also, swinging 2-handed weapons at enemies: feelsgoodman.

I enjoy hunter. The difficulty of play can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it.