Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    -5 Mans heroics are the new group quests. They shouldn't be hard.
    -Kung-fu alcoholic pandas are stupid.
    -There should be no pvp gear. All gear should be normalized when in a BG / arena. Or have the best pvp gear one can get come from professions.
    -Pet battles are boring, but at the same time addictive. How is that possible..?
    -CC in pvp needs to be nuked into the ground. Shared DR or something.
    -People who go AFK in a LFD queue should be banned from LFD for four hours. You obviously had something more pressing to attend to. Go take care of it.
    -I find the whole horde vs. alliance story line contrived and boring.
    -You should be able to get some very nice items (top of the line stuff) from professions. Want the top of the line stuff? Re-roll your profession or stfu.
    -Epics should be harder to get, but attainable by everyone regardless of whether they raid. (See profession opinion.)
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

15+ Year Old Account
    DS wasn´t that bad
    Gnomes are lame
    Draenei females aren´t that nice
    More remakes of dungeons are cool

Deleted
    I disliked Cataclysm, due to druids and shammies were always represented in NPCs.
    I dislike Night Elves and would wish them to be cool like Drow.
    I dislike re-used content.

I like raiding although it felt a bit more epic in TBC.
    I like Dwarves and wish they would be the third faction of WoW.

- Achievements were a terrible addition to the game.
    - Adding multiple difficulty settings to an entire raid and just scaling the loot iLvl is not an interesting way of catering to different player skill levels.
    - Dailies are no longer optional, and will never be worth my time.
    - Everyone having access to several alts was a bad thing.
    - WotLK wasn't very fun. Even Cataclysm was better.
    - Mop is a joke, and I immediately dismiss all opinions coming from anyone who claims to enjoy it. This is equivalent to an adult male claiming to enjoy cartoons that are intended for an audience of 7-12 year old girls.

Vanilla was way worse than any of the expansion packs
    Current state of the Hunter class is the best ever
    Deepholm was a great questing experiance
    Garrosh is cool
    Vol'Jin is boring and cliche
    Firelands was one of the best raids ever
    Trial of the Crusader wasn't bad at all
    Oculus is wonderful

MOP is the worst thing to happen to this game, ever.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    There doesn't need a gay hero in the game just because people want political correctness.
    Not sure this opinion is all that unpopular but I agree either way. I really don't want to be pandered to, nor have my demographic exploited in this way. I don't like it in politics and I don't like it in fiction.

Anyway, my unpopular opinion is that any "problem" that a player can solve himself is not a problem on Blizzard's end. This includes:

- Doing too many dailies

- Not wanting to use flying mounts

- Anything where "too many choices" is presented as a problem.

EDIT: I guess another is that people who leech off of unwilling groupmates' time by going afk in dungeons or raids need harsher measures to be gotten rid of. Not necessarily bans, just make it easier to get them out of group. This is both a technical and a social complaint; Blizzard enables griefers, and people who tolerate this behavior are idiots.
    Last edited by Magpai; 2013-02-25 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    - Garrosh was a good Warchief during Cata, and Blizzard are trying too hard to make him unlikeable in MoP.

- Both Thrall and Varian are generic and boring mary sues.

- The game needs to focus more on Horde vs Alliance, rather than Horde and Alliance vs Generic Big Bad.

- Blizzard should do something unexpected and interesting. Break the Horde into two factions. Wipe Ironforge off the map. Crash Outland into Azeroth. Something.

- Flying mounts were a terrible idea, and removed any hope of there being joy and risk in exploring the world.

- Despite that, TBC was the best expansion.

- Every dungeon and raid, Classic to MoP, should have a lvl 90 heroic mode.

- There's already too many races.

- Classes have too many abilities now.

- You should have to perform class quests to learn new abilities, that teach you how to use them. There's too many clueless players.

- CRZ is ok, but should be used to facilitate, encourage and balance world PvP.

- Isle of Quel'Danas was the only good implementation of Daily Quests because you felt like you were contributing to something. Since then they've been terrible.

- Vanilla had a lot of problems. A lot. But people bonded over them, and that's missing now.
    Last edited by mmocb942b230af; 2013-02-25 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    Hunters should have a min range to pew pew, and have melee.
    We should have reagents for everything again. eg buffs/portals, and have class quests etc.
    WoW needs more farming, and leveling from 1-90 should be so brutal that most ppl (useless kids) would quit
    TBC was the worst xpac, since it started the expansions and WoW should have stayed at vanilla forever
    All these LFR, LFD etc are CRAP. I want to find a grp myself and travel across the continent to go do dungeons with them.
    You should be able to join a BG with a raid grp.
    The RBG titles should be different from the old ones.
    ^ if that doesnt happen give everyone a free Black Qiraji Battle Tank and Scarab Lord title
    Edit: or even better give everyone a Contest Winner's Tabard
    Last edited by mmoc562e1aede6; 2013-02-25 at 01:13 PM.

Garrosh should stay leader of the Horde.
    WoW's music is awful, pretty much all of it.
    Wyverns are one of the best flying mounts. (Because they are relatively small)
    MoP is the worst expansion to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like ICC
    I miss the catchup system that wrath had. I hate gearing up my alts right now
    I didn't mind TOC because it had no trash.
    Vanilla was my favorite time in wow.
    I really dislike trolls.
    Female dwarves are my favorite race. I think they are beautiful.

horde are inherantly evil
    all paladins should be alliance
    elves would never be horde

my fifteen dollars does not entitle me to kill bosses.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

-Need to bring back separate 10m and 25m lockouts, with preferably a 6-7 ilvl difference instead of 13
    -More daily hubs plox
    -Orgrimmar should be destroyed in the final raid cutscene
    -Legendary needs to be achievable through LFR
    -Med'an should be the Warchief of the Horde so they can have their own Wonderboy version of Anduin

The start of Cataclysm was the best WoW has ever been.

WotLK was fucking horrible. TBC was okay. MoP is looking to be the best overall expansion.

The Lich King was the corniest and most cliché villain the game has had, and Arthas was nothing more than a prick. I for one think he got what he deserved.

I wouldn't mind reverting Blood Elves back out of the game, or atleast throw them over to Alliance, they don't fit on Horde.

I love Garrosh as a Warchief, he is fucking hilarious to watch, and he makes for good lore. I don't care if a fictional character gets his ass beaten by Garrosh, I just want some good lore.

I think that Lei Shen is the best villain the game has had, the rest that was brought in from Warcraft III didn't get a proper representation, especially not Lich King, Kel'thuzad and Anub'arak.

I hope that we can get rid of Sargeras quickly so we don't have to bother with any Legion shit anymore.

Kil'jaeden would be a horrible expansion baddie, since we've already fought and defeated him once, would be incredibly boring.

I don't think that new models for playable races are that exciting or important.

I don't ever want to see playable High Elves. Enough with the damn elves already.

I think Dalaran was a dull capital city, and it made me lag like shit because of all those unnecessary particles.

I don't like weapons that are the same size as my character, like the old Ashkandi.

I don't care much for enchants and I'd like to see them go.

I think Ghostcrawler is very intelligent and he knows where the game is supposed to be taken.

Deleted
    TBC was one of the worst expansions.
    Ulduar was a boring and awful raid.
    The Old gods are terrible villains.
    Trolls are also terrible villains.
    Vash'ir was the best zone in wow.
    Reused content is terrible.
    It was better when you could pvp and pve in the same gear.
    LFR was a great addition
    Cata had a great gearing system.
    Thrall is a great character and should be warchief again.
    Blizzard favours the alliance and always makes Horde characters into raid bosses to keep them happy.
    Playable High Elves on the alliance is a terrible idea
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-02-25 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    The lich deathknights of warcraft2 are so much better than the swordwielding knightlosers from wc3 that are in this game.

The old gods are the only proper villians in this game. The lich king was an idiot who just wasted time and went around delivering lines like "everything must die". The legion is even worse, all of its leaders have failed even though they are presented as extremely powerful and intelligent. I bet they will bring back guldan and he will fail like they failed with teron.

The old vanilla style of leveling was better, atleast I could actually die on a mob. Being max level also was some achievment.

Pet battles are awesome, something on the side you can do whenever you feel like it and ignore when you dont.

The characters in this game are bland and getting blander. Garrosh is the worst of them all, he singlehandedly made me feel how artificial this expansion is.

I miss the fact that leveling used to take loads of time, now I speed through the content not really bothering because Im completely invincible.

I still think adding technology in this game and deviating from the medival fantasy theme is a mistake. Should be even more strict.

There should be content not everyone should be able to reach.

Deleted
    WoW lore restricts too much good gameplay decision. Give me gnome druids. Actually I'd like that every class would be available to every race.

Also it would be nice if you could have one Horde race character per server on Alliance side and other way around. One race limit would be there to keep both sides more weighted to their own natural races. But allowing this would make things less black and white and not so tightly tying races in one faction. Why should everyone be sheeps following the herd without anyone having opposite view just because their race?

Female dwarves are awesome.

I don't like Pandaren
    I think Wotlk was a really good expansion
    I DON'T want ogre as a playable race EVER, i do however want naga to be playable.
    I don't like doing dungeons anymore since lfd came out, back in the day you had to find people yourself and sometimes you became friends or had some fun/interesting convos. These days the convo's don't go further that "hey" or "noob"
    I still wonder what happened to neptulon
    I hope wrathion ends up being something interesting.
    I think karazhan crypts are awesome and should be released!
    Last edited by Grimfrost; 2013-02-25 at 02:49 PM.

Oops, I forgot one:

-the final boss of any expansion should be a 40 man encounter.

I think the game has gotten better and better with each expansion.

I thought DS was pretty awesome. Especially Spine (my favorite raid encounter in WoW).

5% DPS difference is not significant.