Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Least intelligent race on Azeroth"

I imagine that would have to be something like a murloc or a trogg or some other sub sub sub species that we kill thousands of every day.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Because a whole generation was brought up in the legion and were taught to fight not read and write. The ones that were born into the legion are not smart but they did have a choice. I guess after the down fall some who used to be warlocks when they served the legion felt bad so they started to practise the arcane. Now they pass that onto others.

Orcs are not dumb, they just never learnt anything but to fight when they were inslaved by the legion.

As for least intelligent, what are murlocs if ours are the least intelligent.
    Aye mate

But as an ele shaman I stack int... :P

Uhm. Uhm. Thrall...? He kind of became the earth aspect. I don't think you can be stupid and have that happen.

If you have read any of the novels, many of the orcs have high intelligence, just like humans would! If anything, I would think that Ogres would be the least intelligent race...let me think about it...

Gnomes are super smart...if we consider elementals a race, they might be the least intelligent - in that they only care about what they care about - Fire elementals burn things, Nature elementals protect their swamps, or whatever...

Ogres seem far less intelligent than orcs, either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Trassk is banned you know, so there's no one to make a "humans suck" thread in retaliation if that's what you're hoping to feed into.
    Who is Traask?

OT: Some good discussion, good points being brought up.

Also is there a correlation to the person who chooses Orc as their character's race and their own personal intellect? Do less intelligent races (such as Orcs) attract the less intelligent players to those races?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Because a whole generation was brought up in the legion and were taught to fight not read and write. The ones that were born into the legion are not smart but they did have a choice. I guess after the down fall some who used to be warlocks when they served the legion felt bad so they started to practise the arcane. Now they pass that onto others.

Orcs are not dumb, they just never learnt anything but to fight when they were inslaved by the legion.

As for least intelligent, what are murlocs if ours are the least intelligent.
    Kobold wins for dumbest race IMO.

Kobold < Gnoll < Hozen < Murloc < Ogre < Orc...

But Orc is the dumbest currently-playable race.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Virmen are officially the dumbest mother fuckers Azeroth has ever known by a huge margin, but I'm pretty biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Who is Traask?

Also is there a correlation to the person who chooses Orc as their character's race and their own personal intellect? Do less intelligent races (such as Orcs) attract the less intelligent players to those races?
    Traask has to be the biggest orc fanboy on these forums. If there was someone that would betray Alliance just to kill Garrosh then betray back to Horde, it'd be him.

His name is floated as a sleeper for next Warchief.

And no, there's no correlation in intelligence. Though players do tend to play whatever most appeals to them visually and aesthetically.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    I feel like Virmen are officially the dumbest mother fuckers Azeroth has ever known by a huge margin, but I'm pretty biased.
    I think Virmen are smarter than Hozen. That is all.

orc's a not dumb by any stretch.

They may not be as smart as elfs in most cases, but some orcs outshrine humans in many ways.

Orcs where the first warlocks on azeroth. If you can wield fel magic, why not arcane, or fire?

They were the first shamanistic culture. Most of the orcs are younger than they look, since they were magicly made older, because the old horde needed their strength in war, not their intelligence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

I don't know about that. Hozen build villages and have informative sayings like: "Mouth only hole that banana go in"
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    I don't know about that. Hozen build villages and have informative sayings like: "Mouth only hole that banana go in"
    Eh, Virmen have their holes which seem to count as villages. Also, they seem to have more logic than the Hozen, where "every rule is #2."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who is Traask?

yes i chose to roll an orc warlock because im stupid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Traask has to be the biggest orc fanboy on these forums. If there was someone that would betray Alliance just to kill Garrosh then betray back to Horde, it'd be him.

His name is floated as a sleeper for next Warchief.

And no, there's no correlation in intelligence. Though players do tend to play whatever most appeals to them visually and aesthetically.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 02:58 PM ----------

Oh is he that poster that always has sigs and avatars of orcs in gay poses and such? Yeah I have him ignored for sure lol.

OT: I agree with you that there probably is no correlation, but sometimes you just wonder, ya know?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think at this point is where we just end this.